August 30, 2014 | 1738 users online

Treatments (Face) - Philosophy - The Oxygen Peel

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by cencia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received it as a gift and I have to say it has worked wonders, minimizing pores etc. Definitely purchasing this in the near future!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2011 12:06:00 AM More reviews by busyatdizzy

I have ran out of this one and didn't want to spend the money on it at the time, but I can honestly say that I miss it. I will probably buy it again at some point. At any rate. I had never used a peel before buying this one and I was a bit skeptical about anything like this on my skin. But because my skin is congested, and i am over 40 I decided to give it a go.

The results to me were great. It reduced my pore size to nil, and it actually kept my skin from getting too oily. I looked forward to my once-a-week me time.

The only problem that I encountered with it was that I had more capsules left in the bottle but the cream part of it was gone. And that was because when i first purchased it the salesgirl said I wouldn't need a whole capsule, and so for the five months that I used it, I had more of one part of it, than the other. So make sure if you get this, that you use the entire capsule with the cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2010 1:57:00 AM More reviews by MinnieRN

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have acne prone skin and this really cleaned out my pores. I initially started with the 3 days in a row, and on day 2 I could see my pores shrinking.....wow, unbelievable. I also noticed that my skin was brighter. I follow with Cellex C Hydra B then Help Me by Philosophy. I am loving the results. I love Philosophy!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2010 11:19:00 PM More reviews by winkkiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First of all, this is a good product if you have a whoopsie daisy moment with a self tanner. I found this peel to be very refreshing. It does sometimes feel like you are using A LOT of the topical foam and can be a bit messy as it foams. However, it felt invigorating and refreshing and my skin definitely looked smoother and brighter after just one use. It was still hydrated. If you wear self tanner, you will need to reapply it. But this peel helps to prep you skin for even application.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2010 1:20:00 AM More reviews by 3110hello

Personally, I find this product very effective. I used it years ago when Philosophy packaged it differently and I liked it then and I still find its effects well worth the money. Although I agree that they should provide more of the capsules one mixes for the enzyme gel solution, there is enough for quite a few applications. EVERY time I use this product someone comments on my complexion. It seems to brighten my skin and make it more even looking. I can see a difference and apparently so can others. This works for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2010 9:42:00 AM More reviews by katiexkaboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

OMG! This is amazing. I was a little skeptical about this actually working... BUT IT DOES. It suggests that you use it once a week or consecutively for 3 days. I did it first for 3 days and have used it once a week since for a while now and it has done more than I have ever expected! It has helped clear us my skin, as well as gotten rid of stubborn blackheads on my nose area. AMAZING. And it's pretty fun to make haha.

Also, I found that using half of the capsule is just enough. You can reattach the capsule top and save the other half. It doubles the amount of masks you can use.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2010 8:52:00 PM More reviews by dgmlmax

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I did want to to love this product, for two reasons, one for what it is supposed to do, and 2 because it's philosophy.

But the the truth be told, it does nothing. My daughter and I used it last night for the first time. Neither of us felt anything, or noticed any difference. In fact we both said we still had noticeable clogged pores.

The instructions say to use it weekly or for thee days for deep cleaning. So tonight I tried it again tonight, and once again no results.

Should it tingle or fizz, since I am combining two products?

I'm so disappointed!

Dina

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2010 6:48:00 PM More reviews by countrycats

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this proiduct years ago and loved it....but it is pricey for what you get....
HOWEVER...I love the effect on my skin...definitley leaves it with a lovely glow..
Anyway saw a set on QVC with a supersize Oxygen Peel,Purity and MicroDelivery wash,all of which I use,so I orderd....
Glad I did,but I agree about the Oxygen foam part...you have to train yourself to just use a bit at a time,and sacrifice on the foaminess a bit-works just as well..
Will I repurchase? Well,I went on AD with this set so I will that way,but purchasing the regular size for the regular price would be just too pricey....

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2010 10:24:00 AM More reviews by xcheck

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this product but I'm not purchasing it again. The oxygen foam they give you isn't enough! I have purchased this kit several times and every time I run out of oxygen foam. The capsules they give you are fine, when you mix up the solution you have plenty...the problem is the foam is supposed to go on afterward and after running out of foam and having leftover capsules, it's not worth it. If they ever put a larger jar of the foam in the kit, I'll repurchase. Also, I don't know if anyone else experienced this, but I have a hard time putting that foam on, it wants to stick to my fingers. Can be messy.

I did see overall brightening with this product but it didn't last. No irritation from this product which is good.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2010 4:42:00 PM More reviews by MakeupNovice26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This product is okay. I bought it once and it does feel good when I do apply it but the overall fresh feeling I got from this product did not last long which I did not like. But the feeling is quite pleasant. One big fault with dealing with this product is the feeling that I am doing a science project with it. Too much hassle I say.