TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Spray

4.1

Water, Amodimethicon , Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

on 9/22/2014 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like this stuff! It smells fresh (although a bit chemical-y), the spray has a nice trigger action and coats my hair well, and it's very reasonably priced. This doesn't seem to leave any kind of residue on my hair and it seems to be helping my hair get and stay healthier. This is the first heat protectant I've used, so I don't have much to compare it to. I use a blow dryer regularly, but not a flat iron. I might try something else when this runs out, just for comparison's sake, but I wouldn't have a problem buying this again.

on 8/31/2014 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite drugstore heat protectant. I also like the suave. They both smell nice and do not leave any residue on the hair and seem to keep it healthier longer

on 8/18/2014 1:24:00 PM

I love this stuff haven't had to purchase it again a little goes a long way. And I have super thick hair. When I used to wear weaves I used this on it as well. Love love love this stuff!

on 8/17/2014 9:48:00 AM

I have used this product for about 4 years; it's not the product itself I have a problem with it's the packaging! The way it sprays is very good I get a nice even coat on my hair. The problem I have is that it leaks, on numerous occassions it has leaked in my bag (yes I do have it tightly sealed) and its dumped about half of the product and than I'm screwed. I've knocked it over a couple times accidentally and its still leaked. It makes me sad cause now I'm slowly starting to hate it.

on 8/14/2014 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Disappointed with this product, had high hopes for this product after watching all the videos on you tube. Made my hair dry and crunchy after use.. haven't touched this after product again after my initial use.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have used up three bottles of this heat spray, which is saying a lot because I have so many products I rarely use up a whole bottle, let alone three! The smell of this product is amazing and fresh smelling. I use it after my leave-in conditioner and spray it from roots to ends. It is water-based and doesn't dry particularly fast like some of my other heat protectant sprays (like my flat-iron balms and sprays), so it is best used when your hair is damp and you have time to let it dry before heat styling. I wouldn't recommend using this on dry hair when you're flat ironing your hair because it does not dry quickly. The bottle has a nice lock on the pump so you can pack it without worrying about it spraying out (the old bottle had a plastic piece you had to remove and keep track of which was difficult, so this is much better). This is a good product to use before you blow dry your damp hair and the smell lasts all day, I just love the smell of this spray. Overall, a good product for blow drying, not for heat styling.

on 8/5/2014 1:29:00 AM

this was the first and only heat protectant spray i've ever tried. it seems like it contains kind of added softener (Hydrolyzed Silk, perhaps) that makes my hair limp and flat.

on 7/29/2014 4:31:00 PM

Holy grail of protectors, leaves my hair super smooth and shiny and smells awesome

on 7/4/2014 3:41:00 AM

HG for sure. One of those rare times where I have been purchasing and using this product for years. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it greasy (I spray from ears down) which is often a problem for me. The smell isn't strong and I can't even tell I have anything in my hair which is great for someone like me who HATES the feeling of dirty hair (I can't even stand hairspray). It protects my hair and does what it says it will.

Absolutely recommend.

on 7/3/2014 6:14:00 PM

Thought this was great because it made my hair incredibly smooth however after awhile I noticed my ends were far more dry and damaged from using this stuff 👎

Popular Styling Products