April 20, 2014 | 1303 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 12:01:00 AM More reviews by ilovealmondjoys

Does this conceal? No.
Does this highlight and brighten? Yes.
Is it expensive? HECK YES!
Is it worth it? Maybe. Depends on what you need it for.
If I have dark circles that are REALLY dark, will this cover it? Probably not.

YSL Touche Eclat highlighter is definitely luxurious. It brightens very well. I like it quite a lot. I would buy it again, but not until after I try others to see if I find something better and cheaper. It really does make me look awake when I haven't gotten sleep. But it definitely doesn't conceal pimples or anything like that.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 8:25:00 AM More reviews by Jen3brooke

What I love about this is it doesn't sit on your under eye creases like most highlighter/concealers do! This just dissolves and brightens your eyes! It brightens everywhere you put it. I absolutely love this and if it was abit cheaper it would be perfect. I wish there was a highlighter/concealer like this one but cheaper ! That would be a dream. I just can't get over the price for one stick!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by lillimariel

I soooo don't want to have to buy this becuase it is $$$$. But, I keep coming back to it. It is not drying on me, does not show fine lines, makes me looks rested, and well, young!

In an attempt to keep my budget in check, I've tried:
L'oreal lumi (burns my undereye)
clinique airbrush (okay but doesn't look as blended to my skin and fades quicker)
body shop lightening touch (like putting nothing on, and now burns)
revlon colorstay (does not blend as well)

And now i'm back to touche eclat. I wont give up on finding dupes yet, but it may be that i have to cost save elsewhere and stick to this product.. it really works soooo welll!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by lingre

I put that I wouldnt buy this again but I may... I've only been using it a few days. I think bc of all of the HG reviews I expected more. I'll keep using. I use this as the final touch to Trish McEvoy instant eye lift (think thats the name). It doesnt crease and is light reflecting but I'd prefer a bit more of a boost...

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2014 9:24:00 PM More reviews by brookelynne2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm in agreement with the gal who reviewed before me. Nice to try after all the hype and if I were the kind of woman who touched up after lunch and went for Avery minimal make up look, this would be worth it.

As it is, I find that the nars concealer is a better buy all around. It has more coverage and also brightens, and it lasts.

For this feeling less spendy I have also used revlon colour stay concealer with a tiny smidge of a cream highlighter mixed in for under the eyes, corners of eyes - anywhere you get dark shadows.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Sassy283

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of those "nice" products that is fun to have. Does apply very smoothly and does highlight the face, but it is VERY subtle. The brightness it gives your face actually fades over time so I don't see the point in buying this. Try Benefit's High Beam for a better highlighter.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2014 3:16:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

I thought this product was mediocre. It didn't do much highlighting to my face. After blending this product in, it appeared as if I didn't use any product at all. I'm very disappointed. I spent $40 for a highlighter that doesn't even work. I find that the maybelline dream lumi is a better product than this. Please learn from my mistake and save your money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This looks so lovely and brightening on...I wish it came in my correct color. The pink is a bit too orange/pink on me, although it's very flattering.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 10:24:00 AM More reviews by allthingsgold

I find this fantastic as a concealer even just on its own without any foundation. The circles around my nose tend to be quite dry and red so this product is perfect for covering this up. The colour is a perfect match for my skin and blends very well (I use number 2 and have fair-ish skin) Touche Eclat covers any blemishes and imperfections quite well and the click feature mean you don't use too much of it and the brush means for efficient application. A brilliant concealer/highlighter would definitely recommend!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by MadeleineRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Okay So this is a good product! If I could give it a 3.5/5 I would but I don't think it deserves 4 lipsticks.

This is not really a concealer as the coverage is low and it won't really cover red marks etc. But under my eyes it works really well at brightening up my face without looking like I have a heap of concealer on,

I don't rub this in, I just dab it until it blends in as I find if I rub it doesn't look like I have used any product. When I use this properly it's great! but as a highlighter not a concealer.

I haven't decided if I will repurchase, It depends how long it lasts. If it lasts 4+ months I will probably repurchase.