Caress Daily Silkening bar

4.5

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate , Stearic Acid , Sodium Tallowate or Sodium Palmitate , Lauric Acid , Water , Sodium Isethionate , Sodium Stearate , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Fragrance , Sodium Cocoate or Sodium Palm Kernelate , Sodium Chloride , Prunus Persica Fruit Extract , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Flower Extract , Hydrolyzed Silk , Propylene Glycol , Tetrasodium EDTA , Tetrasodium Etidronate , BHT , Red 4 (CI 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Yellow 6 (CI 15985) , Yellow 10 (CI 47005)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This soap is dear to my heart. My mom gave me my first bar in the 70's when I was visiting her in my home state. I have loved it ever since. She didn't have any money but she had a sharp eye for the finer things in life and taught me about beauty on a shoestring. My mom passed away suddenly this year. Whenever I smell Caress, (the fragrance is along the same lines as the original Chloe by Lagerfeld) it is like she is here with me. Unfortunately Caress has not been sold here in years. I make sure to stock up when I go to the US.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this! And the scent is so nostalgic for me too. My mom bought this when I was a teen. I love the creamy lather this produces and my skin is left clean but soft. I wish caress made a matching body spray. A bar at Walgreens cost me less than two dollars. I also don't break out so that's a plus. I will have to try the regular body wash soon to see how well that does on my skin. So far this soap bar is great.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my new favorite soap along with dove moisturizing body wash. It smells amazing, it's super cheap, cleans well without leaving a waxy residue.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

they dont sell this in australia. when my mum goes to america she brings back many bars of this. i love the smell, i would repurchase just based on this alone lol
the bar is soft and doesnt dry my skin out or make me feel waxy. if i use it for a week though i find that i get abit dry but not as dry as other soaps, but more dry than if i use a dove soap for the same amount of time. having said this, i love the smell so ill deal with moisturising :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE the scent of this bar. Would re-purchase again over and over. :)

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I never paid any mind to this soap before but after sampling a fragrance oil knock-off the Daily Silkening scent (white peach and silk blossoms) I just had to go out and buy the Caress bar soap, as well as the body wash. I've tried a lot of soap in my time (I prefer bar soap; I just feel cleaner after using it as opposed to body wash) but, I must say, this one is just perfect: it doesn't dry out my skin, it sudses up easily/rinses easily, and last --but not least-- it smells really, really good!

i bought this after i ran out of my dove body wash, and didn't have the money to buy more so i got this off the shelf. i went home went in the shower , about to wash my face i picked up an empty bottle of facial cleanser didn't check to see if i need facial cleanser before i went to walgreens so i just used this bar soap it smells good. cleared up my acne on my body and face. I have been using it for 3 weeks , so far it works good.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have been using this stuff for over a decade. I love the smell, and sometimes I think that his the only reason I keep using it. But then I think about how picky I am, how could I not like the way it makes my skin feel when I love it so much? I mean I have bounced around using different body washes, but I always come back to this. I have oily skin too, and my body is prone to break outs but I have found that as long as I don't take too hot of a shower and I use this with a good exfoliating body brush/sponge, my skin is clear and soft. The smell is wonderful and the price is perfect. Around $5 at Wal Mart for 6 bars and it lasts me months.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a really good bath body bar. Its funny to see so many people having fond childhood memories of it; I thought it was only me. It smells great and is not drying.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I'm not really a bar soap kinda girl, but this is one i would use. It smells good and makes u feel fresh and its cheap between $2-$4.