September 22, 2014 | 1026 users online

Gels/Soaps - Caress - Daily Silkening bar

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by NiteOwlGrl2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is my new favorite soap along with dove moisturizing body wash. It smells amazing, it's super cheap, cleans well without leaving a waxy residue.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2011 5:12:00 AM More reviews by Annushka

they dont sell this in australia. when my mum goes to america she brings back many bars of this. i love the smell, i would repurchase just based on this alone lol
the bar is soft and doesnt dry my skin out or make me feel waxy. if i use it for a week though i find that i get abit dry but not as dry as other soaps, but more dry than if i use a dove soap for the same amount of time. having said this, i love the smell so ill deal with moisturising :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by browneyessmiles

I LOVE the scent of this bar. Would re-purchase again over and over. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Soie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I never paid any mind to this soap before but after sampling a fragrance oil knock-off the Daily Silkening scent (white peach and silk blossoms) I just had to go out and buy the Caress bar soap, as well as the body wash. I've tried a lot of soap in my time (I prefer bar soap; I just feel cleaner after using it as opposed to body wash) but, I must say, this one is just perfect: it doesn't dry out my skin, it sudses up easily/rinses easily, and last --but not least-- it smells really, really good!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2010 10:45:00 PM More reviews by bledfreak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i bought this after i ran out of my dove body wash, and didn't have the money to buy more so i got this off the shelf. i went home went in the shower , about to wash my face i picked up an empty bottle of facial cleanser didn't check to see if i need facial cleanser before i went to walgreens so i just used this bar soap it smells good. cleared up my acne on my body and face. I have been using it for 3 weeks , so far it works good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by SaraNikkita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been using this stuff for over a decade. I love the smell, and sometimes I think that his the only reason I keep using it. But then I think about how picky I am, how could I not like the way it makes my skin feel when I love it so much? I mean I have bounced around using different body washes, but I always come back to this. I have oily skin too, and my body is prone to break outs but I have found that as long as I don't take too hot of a shower and I use this with a good exfoliating body brush/sponge, my skin is clear and soft. The smell is wonderful and the price is perfect. Around $5 at Wal Mart for 6 bars and it lasts me months.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2010 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Gratziella

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a really good bath body bar. Its funny to see so many people having fond childhood memories of it; I thought it was only me. It smells great and is not drying.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 12:48:00 AM More reviews by ccseesee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I'm not really a bar soap kinda girl, but this is one i would use. It smells good and makes u feel fresh and its cheap between $2-$4.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2010 4:22:00 PM More reviews by MichieKrum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is silky smooth. It does its job and cleans well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 3:40:00 AM More reviews by loverofmineralmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this soap, esp. to clean those "sensitive" regions, however, both the smell and how quickly it dissolves and disappears is why I only rarely purhase and use this product.