Smith's Rosebud Salve Smith's Mentholated Salve

on 12/3/2003 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I adore the mentholated salve, almost more than rosebud (and definitely more than strawberry). I've found it's got great healing properties and works wonders on my very sensitive, eczema-prone skin. In particular, I've had great success with eczema flareups when I massage this into the skin, especially right when it's beginning to get red and itchy. It soothes it instantly, leaves it cool, and coats it with a healthy seal of moisture. It has a bit of a medicinal scent but this doesn't bother me at all. This one is a bit more difficult to find than the others (unless you order it online) but it is truly one of those products that I could never do without.

on 5/31/2003 7:58:00 PM

I like this, its moisturizing and smells all ice like and nice. The tin could be much cuter, everytime I open it I see the little picture on the lid and I feel like im using a medicine so it turns me off a tad. I would repurchase because it works BUT I really love my Rosebud salve the best :)

on 2/17/2003 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Good for when you have a cold. I wouldn't wear it as a normal balm everyday. Good though.

on 12/22/2001 1:21:00 AM

Wonderful stuff!! Works great for chapped lips. I especially like putting it on my nose when it gets sore and irritated from sneezing. Makes it feel sooo much better. So many uses for this item!!

Popular Lip Treatments