Givenchy Mister Light

4.1

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I'm basing this off of a sample packet I got from Sephora, so I can't really speak to the packaging or the applicator. It applied beautifully with a brush and looked nice when I left the house, but after about two hours, the coverage had more or less faded… and left behind what looked like glitter.

There was some settling into my fine lines, but this wasn't nearly as bad as what I experience with some other concealers. I'd say the sparkle was probably my biggest issue, especially given the fact that the remaining coverage was sparse.

I adore this concealer! For me in my 30's this is one of the best products I own for my eyes because it works so well. I don't get dark circles per se but I don't get sleep and it totally shows. With this pen it's like sleep in a tube! I apply it under my eyes around my nose, smile lines, and cupids bow. It illuminates and conceals and in my opinion I do not get the glitter comments at all. I put this on in direct sunlight and I see no glitter. I think it's a nit picky thing because a little shimmer in my mind does not equal glitter. Anyway, I think this is a stellar product and I also love using it on my nose and above my eye brows. It's a very universal pen. Plus, it has so many colours to provide what you are looking for.

I have this in Mister Merengue and I am an NW20,N1,Mufe 36 , blonde hair, and green eyes for reference. This shade is perfect for me I also have samples in Mister Macaroon to try so who knows I might get another;) Otherwise I really think ladies should try this because it gives you that yes, I did get sleep look. I used it under my sisters dark circles and she was a skeptic she's like yea right what can this do. Then she looked in the mirror and was like omg I have to have this.

I have also tried the YSL pen and price wise this one is great for me and I like the illumination better with Mister Light Verse YSL's illuminating pen for me the Givenchy does a nicer job or gives me what I am looking for in these types of products.
The formula blends beautifully is very light and a little goes a long way. I really love this little gem! it is HG to me. Totally Recommended!

Amazing!!!! Best concealer I've ever tried down side is it's expensive and there isn't much concealer in the package so I went threw mine in about 2 months

This would be such a spectacular HG concealer for my mild dark circles if not for the straight up sparkles. It is not subtle iridescence, it is not mica, it is glitter particles you can tweeze from your skin. The texture is moussey and absorbant, the dry down is satin, not crepey, the pigmentation fully covers my mild to medium circles, so I am very bummed I had to return due to the glitter. I am shade 5, Biscuit, in this concealer, and am a MAC C4/NC30, light neutral tan Asian gal. It was truly perfect in every way, especially in the store, lol, but once I got outdoors and then at my desk, I saw the sparkles! Couldn't deal and returned.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

NC25, starting to get dark circles.

Deal breaker for me is the subtle shimmer particles.. honestly in the past few weeks I never noticed until comparing swatches today on my hand with my other concealers/brighteners.. so I won't say they are obvious at all, but I've been wearing it off/on, and I didn't notice anything magical.. so if I had to pick a disqualifer, I'd say sparkles (imperceptible as it may be) takes this product out of the running.

Comparisons to other click pens:
1. Clinique Airbrush Concealer 04 Neutral fair - yellow
2. Burberry #2 - pinker
3. Givenchy Mister Macaroon - peachier, subtle shimmer particles

This concealer barely covers my minimal under eye circles, its not long lasting, the packaging sucks, it has glitter specks in it, and therefore its not worth it's high price.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Takes years off of my face.

Friends and family have commented that I look less tired and more "bright eyed" when I wear this.

Looks extremely radiant, with no sparkle and melts into skin.

Not detectable even if the color isn't a perfect match.

Even for the price, this is the best concealer I have ever used and it can be layered over other concealers.

This is wonderful...I bought it in shade no.2, Mister Milk, it's absolutely perfect for my dark circles, tear trough area and inner corners of the eyes. It covers perfectly without looking heavy, and it leaves a subtle glow, very natural looking and makes me look very bright-eyed and radiant. I rarely get zits so I only needed to mask the darkness under my eyes. I also like it to highlight my brow bone and the corners of the mouth. It lasts all day too, I gently set it with some loose or pressed powder. No creases, no caking, long wearing, and it only fades slightly at the end of the day. I can't say anything bad about it, it's damn near-perfect. I just wish it wasn't as pricey. I never knew finding the perfect concealer could make such a huge difference in my overall look. I'm very happy with it. I would repurchase if I can't find something cheaper. However, I will be trying out Maybelline's Lumi Touch concealer soon, it's gotten alot of great reviews on here, so here's hoping it would be as flawless as Mister Light...because it's so much cheaper!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have had this in my kit for quite some time and never really used it. Only lately, having changed my makeup routine, I started giving it a try and I find it really good. I don't use to alone for dark circles (I use a bobbi brown eye concealer) but I use it to highlight the inner and outer corner of my eyes, under the brow area, around the nose and also to highlight my cheekbones. I use shade number 3.

the effect is very nice, the luminosity is subtle and chic and at the age of 40 you don't want anything so shimmery to make u look like a lightbulb but something which gives u a glow from within. I will repurchase.

I asked the SA at sephora for a yellow toned, moisturizing undereye concealer. This was not it, sadly. Not emollient enough or pigmented enough for my circles. Also, there are definitely visible chunks of glitter in there which is not cute IMO. I'm returning!

Top Rated Givenchy Products