Givenchy Mister Light

4.1

on 11/26/2013 2:17:00 PM

This would be such a spectacular HG concealer for my mild dark circles if not for the straight up sparkles. It is not subtle iridescence, it is not mica, it is glitter particles you can tweeze from your skin. The texture is moussey and absorbant, the dry down is satin, not crepey, the pigmentation fully covers my mild to medium circles, so I am very bummed I had to return due to the glitter. I am shade 5, Biscuit, in this concealer, and am a MAC C4/NC30, light neutral tan Asian gal. It was truly perfect in every way, especially in the store, lol, but once I got outdoors and then at my desk, I saw the sparkles! Couldn't deal and returned.

on 11/2/2013 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

NC25, starting to get dark circles.

Deal breaker for me is the subtle shimmer particles.. honestly in the past few weeks I never noticed until comparing swatches today on my hand with my other concealers/brighteners.. so I won't say they are obvious at all, but I've been wearing it off/on, and I didn't notice anything magical.. so if I had to pick a disqualifer, I'd say sparkles (imperceptible as it may be) takes this product out of the running.

Comparisons to other click pens:
1. Clinique Airbrush Concealer 04 Neutral fair - yellow
2. Burberry #2 - pinker
3. Givenchy Mister Macaroon - peachier, subtle shimmer particles

on 7/11/2013 4:25:00 PM

This concealer barely covers my minimal under eye circles, its not long lasting, the packaging sucks, it has glitter specks in it, and therefore its not worth it's high price.

on 6/29/2013 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Takes years off of my face.

Friends and family have commented that I look less tired and more "bright eyed" when I wear this.

Looks extremely radiant, with no sparkle and melts into skin.

Not detectable even if the color isn't a perfect match.

Even for the price, this is the best concealer I have ever used and it can be layered over other concealers.

on 6/7/2013 9:57:00 PM

This is wonderful...I bought it in shade no.2, Mister Milk, it's absolutely perfect for my dark circles, tear trough area and inner corners of the eyes. It covers perfectly without looking heavy, and it leaves a subtle glow, very natural looking and makes me look very bright-eyed and radiant. I rarely get zits so I only needed to mask the darkness under my eyes. I also like it to highlight my brow bone and the corners of the mouth. It lasts all day too, I gently set it with some loose or pressed powder. No creases, no caking, long wearing, and it only fades slightly at the end of the day. I can't say anything bad about it, it's damn near-perfect. I just wish it wasn't as pricey. I never knew finding the perfect concealer could make such a huge difference in my overall look. I'm very happy with it. I would repurchase if I can't find something cheaper. However, I will be trying out Maybelline's Lumi Touch concealer soon, it's gotten alot of great reviews on here, so here's hoping it would be as flawless as Mister Light...because it's so much cheaper!

on 5/8/2013 7:47:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have had this in my kit for quite some time and never really used it. Only lately, having changed my makeup routine, I started giving it a try and I find it really good. I don't use to alone for dark circles (I use a bobbi brown eye concealer) but I use it to highlight the inner and outer corner of my eyes, under the brow area, around the nose and also to highlight my cheekbones. I use shade number 3.

the effect is very nice, the luminosity is subtle and chic and at the age of 40 you don't want anything so shimmery to make u look like a lightbulb but something which gives u a glow from within. I will repurchase.

on 4/10/2013 7:08:00 PM

I asked the SA at sephora for a yellow toned, moisturizing undereye concealer. This was not it, sadly. Not emollient enough or pigmented enough for my circles. Also, there are definitely visible chunks of glitter in there which is not cute IMO. I'm returning!

on 3/27/2013 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Omg this is the best concealor ever!!!! Gives me a kardashian like koverage lol. Wear a primer underneath and ur set. Please try this! U won't be let down.

on 3/27/2013 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing product. I bought this after reading an interview with a model on into the gloss. Haven't regret it. It isn't cheap, so it depends on how much you're willing to spend on a product like this, but I would say it's one of the better ones out there.
I'm a mac nc30 and I bought this one in number 5 mister biscuit. It works great with my skin tone. It pretty much takes away the dark circles underneath my eyes without making it looking unnatural. I've tried many products but they were always too caky or they wouldn't give enough coverage. This product gives a good coverage and doesn't get caky. It won't be great as a concealer for spots though as it will accentuate them, but great for under-eye, as well as on browbone and cheekbones. This product will last quite long. I've been using this product for nearly three months, almost every day and it's still going strong.
A downside is that you don't know how much is left. So I did buy a spare one already.
Some people might not like the packaging for an hygienic point of view - it comes with a brush(which works great) so one could either clean it or put it on the back of the hand. I just use it straight to my skin and it works great,

on 3/3/2013 4:09:00 AM

I think this is an amazing concealer. It covers my blemishes really well. I usually apply my foundation/Bb cream before the concealer and it gives great coverage. However, this product does not cover undereyes area as good as other products. This product is perfect to cover any blemishes.
This is a pretty costly products so I'm still searching for cheaper alternatives on the market.

Location of purchase: Sephora