October 25, 2014 | 1820 users online

Concealers - Givenchy - Mister Light

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2013 7:47:00 AM More reviews by marchafr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have had this in my kit for quite some time and never really used it. Only lately, having changed my makeup routine, I started giving it a try and I find it really good. I don't use to alone for dark circles (I use a bobbi brown eye concealer) but I use it to highlight the inner and outer corner of my eyes, under the brow area, around the nose and also to highlight my cheekbones. I use shade number 3.

the effect is very nice, the luminosity is subtle and chic and at the age of 40 you don't want anything so shimmery to make u look like a lightbulb but something which gives u a glow from within. I will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by pandabear333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I asked the SA at sephora for a yellow toned, moisturizing undereye concealer. This was not it, sadly. Not emollient enough or pigmented enough for my circles. Also, there are definitely visible chunks of glitter in there which is not cute IMO. I'm returning!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Sroupas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Omg this is the best concealor ever!!!! Gives me a kardashian like koverage lol. Wear a primer underneath and ur set. Please try this! U won't be let down.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Steve23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Amazing product. I bought this after reading an interview with a model on into the gloss. Haven't regret it. It isn't cheap, so it depends on how much you're willing to spend on a product like this, but I would say it's one of the better ones out there.
I'm a mac nc30 and I bought this one in number 5 mister biscuit. It works great with my skin tone. It pretty much takes away the dark circles underneath my eyes without making it looking unnatural. I've tried many products but they were always too caky or they wouldn't give enough coverage. This product gives a good coverage and doesn't get caky. It won't be great as a concealer for spots though as it will accentuate them, but great for under-eye, as well as on browbone and cheekbones. This product will last quite long. I've been using this product for nearly three months, almost every day and it's still going strong.
A downside is that you don't know how much is left. So I did buy a spare one already.
Some people might not like the packaging for an hygienic point of view - it comes with a brush(which works great) so one could either clean it or put it on the back of the hand. I just use it straight to my skin and it works great,

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 4:09:00 AM More reviews by Kchong0728

I think this is an amazing concealer. It covers my blemishes really well. I usually apply my foundation/Bb cream before the concealer and it gives great coverage. However, this product does not cover undereyes area as good as other products. This product is perfect to cover any blemishes.
This is a pretty costly products so I'm still searching for cheaper alternatives on the market.

Location of purchase: Sephora
Price: $33

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by notevangelista

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG concealer. I love the consistency, quality and tone of this concealer. I first bought it about one-and-a-half years ago, and stopped using it once it got over because I grew frustrated with the packaging, and I wanted to experiment with concealers for a bit. However, I recently came back to it, and I don't think I'll be switching to anything else anytime soon.

I feel like some changes have been made to the packaging, because our relationship is much more smoother than it was one-and-a-half years ago! It glides on and blends amazingly and covers up dark circles extremely well. This is saying alot because I do have slightly darker circles, along with a dry eye area that produces too much oil on the eye-lids to over compensate. This concealer however, continues to do its job well, despite the numerous obstacles it faces. The colour, Mister Toast, is also perfect match for my skin to boot!

I'm really happy with this concealer and wholeheartedly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by kitty55

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

The BEST. Totally hides dark circles, brightens under-eye area, does not settle into lines. lasts all day on oily skin, hydrating, but not greasy, what more could you want from an eye concealer? I have used countless concealers and nothing comes close to this one. It's not cheap, but it delivers. I am NC25 and I wear #4. Love it..

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by annieSFRBeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Can I just say OMG! I am in loooove with this. I have dark circles, but my skin is also dry, so most concealers tend to look cakey and provide minimal coverage. This not only brightens my under eye, it blends flawlessly and is super hydrating, so it keeps the wrinkles under my eyes to a minimum. I have tried the pen by YSL before which I liked, but this has that beat. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2012 10:48:00 AM More reviews by neillxoxoxo

I was sucked into the touche eclat craze, and was never impressed, so it took a very reliable source to convince me to buy Mister Light. THANK GOODNESS I did, this stuff is incredible! If I'm going out and want to look my best, this stuff eliminates any dark circles, and brightens me up to my fresh, stunning best. ALSO, as an actor, this stuff is incredible on stage. The buildable coverage on Mister Light is amazing. A truly perfect concealer. I just wish it wasn't a brush tip.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 6:55:00 PM More reviews by elliotx

This is the first pen-illuminator-corrector I've tried, so I don't have a huge basis of comparison to other pens, but I have no desire to try others out as this works very very well. It's the only concealer I've used that I can pile up under my eyes without having to worry about it creasing or caking and making things look worse than without concealer. Actually..I had given up on undereye concealers for that reason until finding this. I don't wear foundation or powder..just swipe this under eyes and the sides of my nose, and my entire face looks brighter and more even. For me this is in Mr. Milk is perfect and I will always repurchase.