Almay Amazing Lasting 16 Hour Eye Pencil in Precise Black

3.9

Cyclopentasiloxane, Ozokerite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Candelilla Cera (Candelilla Wax, Cire De Candelilla), Tocopherol, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. May Contain [ /-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77492, 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510)]

I've been using this eyeliner for a really long time. I use this when I'm in a hurry and I don't have time to apply my gel eyeliner. I used it all through high school as my everyday eyeliner before I discovered gel liners. It does a pretty good job at staying on. I would say overall it is a pretty good product or I wouldn't have been repurchasing it! I will probably continue to repurchase it because it is the only pencil eyeliner that I've found that stays on throughout the day and allows me to apply quickly.

on 11/9/2010 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this eyeliner is not very creamy but nonetheless has been my staple for years! the main issue is that the color fades after a few hours---its still black, but a softer black - blue ( i prefer a rich deep black color). it does smudge a little but not as much as other brands. the price is expensive for drugstore brands, but great deal on a sale.

on 10/30/2010 12:20:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is my favourite eyeliner, and i am a eyeliner fanatic. I've tried many different eyeliners so i'm generally picky when it comes to choosing eyeliners, but this one takes the cake. It does not smudge, nor does it smear. It stays on pretty well, and i only have to reapply it once. It does last, like the name itself, but the colour fades a bit and i like to wear very thick eyeliner, so i like to reapply it. I like that its retractable, so i dont have to constantly sharpen it, but the eyeliner breaks off easily, which is a bit annoying. But other than that, its a great eyeliner and i'm on my fourth one already. I will definitely be re-purchasing more!

on 10/25/2010 9:13:00 PM

I really needed a liner that would not make me look like a raccoon after a long day at work. This worked. However, it does not apply very well and tends to dry out. When you try to put it on it twists around and does not stay. Probably wont buy again.

on 10/25/2010 6:39:00 PM

Okay so i do not use this eyeliner in black i use it in black brown. I dont think it makes much of a difference though. This is without a doubt the best eyeliner i have ever used, the color black brown would look great with any color eyes, as its (i guess you could say noticeable) but subtle, not as harsh as black. It glides on great on my lower lashline. Try this product!

on 9/21/2010 5:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It;s not as creamy and soft as prestige eyeliner, but it's still easy to apply, the packaging is not that good, the pencil is not fixed, and it might twist around. overall, it's a good product, maybe buy again

on 9/17/2010 8:03:00 PM

This eyeliner comes in a convenient no-need-to-sharpen packaging, kind of like a lipstick. This has been one of the only pencil eyeliners that have remained on my waterline from 9am to past 5pm. It does need make up remover to come off as it doesn't smudge off easily. However, I have found that it has smudged on me, and like other reviews it smudges if you use on the lashline. Also I don't think it lasts 16-hours without re-applying I removed 1 lippie. Overall this is my fave eyeliner pencil for the waterline and for tightlining. I use gel/liquid for the upper lid. It is very handy for touch ups during the day and the colour is a very opaque black with just one application. It was around $9 cnd, which is a good deal for a good eyeliner as opposed to a higher end liner.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been using this eyeliner forever. I never had a problem with this! It goes on smooth and precise, and lasts a long time (I'm not so sure about 16 hours). Plus, one tube will last you months. Just be careful not to step on it, because it'll break the tube and it'll be difficult twisting the eyeliner out. Awesome product, though.

on 7/31/2010 4:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I like this product because it's retractable and nicely packaged with a sharpener on the end. It applied smoothly on my waterline but it tugged when I was lining my eye lid. After an hour or so, it smudged and gave me raccoon eyes. I will not purchase again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been using this eyeliner for years. I like it, but you just have to keep up with it all day, it has a tendency to smudge especially if you're out in the heat!

Top Rated Almay Products