L'Occitane Amande Cleansing and Soothing Shower Oil

4.4

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tipa-Laureth Sulfate, Laureth-4, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Parfum/Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Propylene Glycol Butyl Ether, Sorbitan Oleate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Aqua/Water, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool

on 3/20/2014 4:29:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love this!
The smell is great, it leaves my skin soft and it worked great for shaving my legs. I usually use a shaving cream, but as I had read from reviews that it had worked for some people, I tried it out and I was left with smooth legs.

As I don't have dry skin, I didn't even moisturise after it but I'm guessing that dry-skinned people need a moisturiser after using the shower oil.

on 8/26/2013 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

As someone who suffers from dry skin, even during the summer this stuff is a miracle! The smell is fantastic and I no longer have to slather lotion on out of the shower which was a huge pain. A little tiny bit of this goes a long way. I need only a pea sized amount on a loofah and I'm good to go. I've had it about a month and use it every other day and I still have over half a bottle so even though it's pricey it's lasted a long time and to be honest I'd pay twice as much for this because it's that great.

on 6/21/2013 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm so IN LOVE with this oil. It smells divine and leaves skin feeling soft !!! Its a must have for summer!

on 5/22/2013 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Yum. Need I say more..

on 1/25/2013 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I got this in a huge Amande Gift box for Xmas from my fiancee.
I absolutely love this, the bottle is beautiful and practical, the shower oil has just the right consistency and smells amazingly. It leaves my skin soft, i also use it for shaving my legs and after using it i dont need any cream afterwards, because my skin is well moistured.
I also find that a small amount goes a long way, but still this product is super expensive. But as long as i receive it for my birthday etc., i will keep on using and loving it.

on 1/1/2013 11:20:00 PM

Did nothing for my skin. What a let down. Waste of money! Fail!

on 12/21/2012 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Love! Thick and moisturizing and amazing smell. Took one lippy off for price.

on 12/17/2012 10:04:00 PM

Amazing product. Great smell, lovely texture and makes the world of difference to your skin after just one use! Skin instantly feels softer and more supple.

on 10/29/2012 7:51:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Pricey but a nice indulgence. The smell is amazing and it is a great moisturizer. I would not use it daily unless you can afford to. Its an excellent product, and no, household Almond oil or other body oil is not the same. Something about this is nicer, smoother and more moisturizing. One lippie off for price. Makes an awesome gift.

on 10/20/2012 10:07:00 AM

A relative left this behind for me to have so cant comment on the price but I'm guessing it's quite $$ I love almond scented products and the smell of this was really nice. I have dry skin and I don't have a problem with using bath/shower oils. The good thing about this oil is that it emulsifies so for those who don't usually like bath oils, try this. It is quite thick and doesn't spread well (I prefer to apply to dry skin) so you do have to use a lot of the product. It left my skin feeling soft and moisturised but no more so than other products.