October 21, 2014 | 1678 users online

Blush - MAC - Frost Blush in Margin

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2013 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this blush so much, it has become my HG (and i have tons of blushes, I have 15 from Mac alone!) It is a lovely warm golden peachy bronze. It doesnt pull orange on my NC30 skin tone. It has shimmer which gives my skin a glow. It pairs really well with bronze smokey eyes and a neutral lip, but i think it would work with anything as it is a fairly natural looking blush. So happy I found this little gem! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2013 2:13:00 AM More reviews by mikxoh

LOVE :D! okay seriously this blush needs more love from the makeup world. I've been hunting for more of a skintone blusher...I mean MAC's blushbaby is lovely but it still leans dusty pink. Don't let the "frost" label cause you to turn this guy down! I was initially so skeptical about this blusher but I've never tried a skin tone blusher like this before so why not.

this is a 3-in-1 product for me! it adds the most awesome highlight sheen, a subtle color and gives my face depth in regards to contouring my cheekbones.

to all the warm tone girls out there - this blush does NOT pull orange at all! it's so awesome and it would be a shame if you didn't give this a chance. pigmentation is stellar and it's easily bendable. I have oily-acne prone skin and it lasts 7-8 hours on my cheeks and has not broken me out at all. I'm totally addicted to this blusher and I'm finding it hard to use any other ones when this is sitting on my vanity :D

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Sonchella

All mac products feels lux. This is another great product

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Makeuplove86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite go-to blush. It is a must have for everyone! It applies nicely, not too dark and leaves a healthy glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Kiersten612

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

My HG blush! It's like a 3-in-1... the perfect amount of shimmer, blush and bronzer! Awesome cheekbone highlighter with a fan brush! I get compliments everytime!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

I like this MAC blush and to be honest there aren't that many MAC blushes I would repurchase (Warm Soul, Stereo Rose). Margin has a bit of a shimmer to it so one has to be somewhat careful when applying it but the sheen is attractive and I always get compliments when I wear it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by purplerain71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is only blush I keep going back to. After tried with so many bronzers out there, mind you I have pale skin, no matter how much I tried to get tan, my tan fade fast. Most bronzers gave me "dirty" look or orangey look on my cheeks. So I researched all over online and found one girl at youtube was raved over this blush, so I went online at MAC and spoke with live representative and she suggested me this color to try, so I went to MAC store and tried on, I am in LOVE! It doesn't show orangey or dirty look on my cheeks, It does made me look "tan" Love it! I am over 40's and my skin looks dull, this give me a "glow" look since it is frosty. Perfect and will always repurchase!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by deebaby07

Not that good. It does give you a frosty look and if you want that you should get it. However, it made me look shinier than I wanted. Also the plastic at the top has come loose and it is kind of difficult to store. I usualy think MAC packing is great and lost awhile but this was just annoying.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by katiej560

I am in love with this blush. I use it everyday! It gives the perfect glow on your cheeks and I've received so many compliments! It looks remarkably good with a tan but still can be used in the winter. In love and will always keep this in my collection. I want to try sun basque and trace gold now.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by melodyramm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS BLUSH!!!!!!!! I have been using it for almost 10years I honestly can't live without it!!!