MAC Frost Blush in Margin

4.5

on 11/13/2014 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This color is very complimentary to all skin types and lasts, and lasts, and lasts! I wear it almost daily and am heavy handed, and I still have not hit pan on this blush after 6 months. It is very buildable and doesn't go on extremely dark unless you want it to. I'll keep purchasing this, but I don't think I'll run out in the next year!

on 8/8/2014 9:40:00 PM

I use this to set & highlight various Creme blushes. It's such a complimentary hue to corals & oranges. Love love love!

on 7/23/2014 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

To start, I've never been much of a blush person because I have a hard time finding blushes that compliment my skin tone and show up well on me. But MAC blushes were recommended to me by a friend and she said this color Margin specifically would look amazing on me. For reference I'm an NW35 in MAC foundation. I'm pretty tan with yellow undertones. I saw it in the shop and didn't think too much of it at first but picked it up anyway when the MAC lady said it's a very popular one for tan skintones. OMG. This is the most beautiful shade ever. It's a rose gold shade with some brown and peach undertones in it. PERFECT summer blush. For me it's perfect for an every day look because it serves 2 purposes. It has the great pigmentation of a blush but the frost in it serves as a highlighter! I can totally skip my regular highlight routine now and just use this blush all over the cheek. It looks like a beautiful rose gold sheen on my face, not too overwhelming but still noticeable. It is definitely frosty so if you only like matte blushes, avoid this completely. The shimmer is VERY finely milled and not chunky or gritty whatsoever. The texture of the blush is like butter, so soft and smooth, easy to blend. It also stayed put for a good 6 hrs on me and I have oily/combo skin. It was 25 dollars which I thought was overpriced at first but the quality of this blush is outstanding and worth the money. I am loving this blush along with sweet as cocoa which I recommend looking at if you're dark skinned. So happy I picked this up.

on 6/13/2014 10:33:00 AM

I bought this blush in a pan.
It gives such a pretty flush of color, i has a shimmer to it but it looks like your are glowing from within ;-)

i have slightly mature skin so i stay away from highlighters or blushes that has lots of glitters/shimmers in it but this blush is so amazing.

for reference i am a NW20/NW25 skintype in Mac terms.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this blush!!! This was my first ever blush from MAC and by far my favorite. It's pretty shimmery but not too shimmery for day time in my opinion. I usually put a little powder over it to tone down the shimmer. It's also a great color for my medium plus skin tone. I'm in love!!

on 6/7/2014 5:37:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

One of my favourite frost blushes by Mac! Great colour pay off and no need for highlighter /bronzer as this acts as all three! A very neutral shade in coral. Even though it's Frost don't be put off. It shows up as matte with a little frost. Best to swatch this though as it may show up differently.

on 6/4/2014 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I picked this boy up only yesterday and I love him sooooo much already I usually go for pink or coral blushes & I have over 50 blushes and this one is definitely one of my top 5 blushes it has such a beautiful sheen I swatched it on my hand and had to buy it. It's beyond beautiful it's like a bronzer highlighter blush in one I usually fake tan but I put it on this morning with no tan I'm roughly a mac nc20 and with a light hand it looked amazing made me look so healthy and glowing I think this blush would suite any skin tone ..this damn blush is such a player he'll suck you in and you'll never wanna leave him for another :)

on 5/21/2014 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Along with MAC Sweet as Cocoa, this is my fave blush ever!
I can't even describe how gorg this shade is! It's this kind of apricot, very slightly coral shade with gold shimmer through it, I mean, it's beautiful! Very flattering on medium-tan skin (think NC37-42) and it can actually be used for a day to school/office. I thought that it's only gonna be good for going out/clubbing because it's a frost, but with a light hand, it's totally perfect for anything, so if you're looking for this perfect summery, peachy-golden glow, then Margin is totally made for this!:)

on 3/28/2014 12:25:00 PM

Coral blush with more of a bronze finish and some shimmer. I am pretty pale with really dark circles under the eye area and coral doesn't really look good on me on a daily basis. BUT in the summer that I tan I love wearing it, and I'd dare say it even looks good on me! Girls with a darker complexion than mine should definitely try/buy it.
As long as duration is considered, after a couple of hours you will definitely need to reapply it, like all blushes. The pigmentation though is something else; it is one of the highest pigmented blushes I've ever seen!

I wouldn't repurchase it only because I want to explore more of the fabulous colors MAC has!

on 3/21/2014 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I think this is a really special blush. It's unlike anything I own in my collection. I will say that I only wear it when I (sunless) tan as it makes me look really ill when I'm pale. When I'm tan it's like a bronzer/blush/highlighter in one that really compliments my tan and makes me glowy. Basically, it makes me feel like I'm radiating sexiness lol. I know that sounds ridiculous. Be careful not to over apply though because it is a frost blush. I apply with a big fluffy brush. Love it.

Popular Blush Products