January 31, 2015 | 2022 users online

Blush - MAC - Frost Blush in Margin

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by carmelitta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Along with MAC Sweet as Cocoa, this is my fave blush ever!
I can't even describe how gorg this shade is! It's this kind of apricot, very slightly coral shade with gold shimmer through it, I mean, it's beautiful! Very flattering on medium-tan skin (think NC37-42) and it can actually be used for a day to school/office. I thought that it's only gonna be good for going out/clubbing because it's a frost, but with a light hand, it's totally perfect for anything, so if you're looking for this perfect summery, peachy-golden glow, then Margin is totally made for this!:)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 12:25:00 PM More reviews by runwayartist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Coral blush with more of a bronze finish and some shimmer. I am pretty pale with really dark circles under the eye area and coral doesn't really look good on me on a daily basis. BUT in the summer that I tan I love wearing it, and I'd dare say it even looks good on me! Girls with a darker complexion than mine should definitely try/buy it.
As long as duration is considered, after a couple of hours you will definitely need to reapply it, like all blushes. The pigmentation though is something else; it is one of the highest pigmented blushes I've ever seen!

I wouldn't repurchase it only because I want to explore more of the fabulous colors MAC has!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2014 1:48:00 AM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this is a really special blush. It's unlike anything I own in my collection. I will say that I only wear it when I (sunless) tan as it makes me look really ill when I'm pale. When I'm tan it's like a bronzer/blush/highlighter in one that really compliments my tan and makes me glowy. Basically, it makes me feel like I'm radiating sexiness lol. I know that sounds ridiculous. Be careful not to over apply though because it is a frost blush. I apply with a big fluffy brush. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 7:37:00 AM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this blush since June and LOVE it! I don't have many of MACs frost blushes in my collection but this has been a welcome change from my usual sheertone shimmer blushes. I find this gives my cheeks a beautiful glow and just the right amount of color and shimmer that I don't need to use a bronzer or highlighter. It makes my cheeks pop like no other blush I own. I would definitely repurchase if I ran out. For reference, I'm an NW30.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2013 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this blush so much, it has become my HG (and i have tons of blushes, I have 15 from Mac alone!) It is a lovely warm golden peachy bronze. It doesnt pull orange on my NC30 skin tone. It has shimmer which gives my skin a glow. It pairs really well with bronze smokey eyes and a neutral lip, but i think it would work with anything as it is a fairly natural looking blush. So happy I found this little gem! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2013 2:13:00 AM More reviews by mikxoh

LOVE :D! okay seriously this blush needs more love from the makeup world. I've been hunting for more of a skintone blusher...I mean MAC's blushbaby is lovely but it still leans dusty pink. Don't let the "frost" label cause you to turn this guy down! I was initially so skeptical about this blusher but I've never tried a skin tone blusher like this before so why not.

this is a 3-in-1 product for me! it adds the most awesome highlight sheen, a subtle color and gives my face depth in regards to contouring my cheekbones.

to all the warm tone girls out there - this blush does NOT pull orange at all! it's so awesome and it would be a shame if you didn't give this a chance. pigmentation is stellar and it's easily bendable. I have oily-acne prone skin and it lasts 7-8 hours on my cheeks and has not broken me out at all. I'm totally addicted to this blusher and I'm finding it hard to use any other ones when this is sitting on my vanity :D

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Sonchella

All mac products feels lux. This is another great product

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Makeuplove86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite go-to blush. It is a must have for everyone! It applies nicely, not too dark and leaves a healthy glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Kiersten612

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

My HG blush! It's like a 3-in-1... the perfect amount of shimmer, blush and bronzer! Awesome cheekbone highlighter with a fan brush! I get compliments everytime!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

I like this MAC blush and to be honest there aren't that many MAC blushes I would repurchase (Warm Soul, Stereo Rose). Margin has a bit of a shimmer to it so one has to be somewhat careful when applying it but the sheen is attractive and I always get compliments when I wear it.