October 1, 2014 | 953 users online

Polishes - OPI - Privacy Please

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2011 10:55:00 AM More reviews by silverlilly

I was disappointed in this. After reading all the great reviews, I picked this up when I ran out of Bubble Bath and they didn't have any in stock. It went on streaky and after FOUR coats, I can still see unevenness. Maybe I got a bad batch. Too bad because the pale pink colour is nice (not as good as BB for me), and the dry-time is top notch. EDIT: I couldn't take it anymore! Went out and found a new bottle of BB, applied a 5th coat of this and.....pure bliss!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 2:50:00 AM More reviews by lambentflame1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been searching for a colour like this for so long. It's perfect on my fair/med warm skin & does not have that ugly, sickly yellow cast that Samoan Sand & Bubble Bath have. 3 coats.... HG, Just beautiful !

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2010 9:29:00 AM More reviews by veritykrall

This is the first OPI Nail Lacquer I've tried..and omg it is AMAZING. I'm not allowed to wear nail varnish for school but i think that sometimes bare nails can look a bit tatty. This polish looks nude and natural and SUPER glossy. It just makes your nails look beautifully natural. It's definitely my HG schooltime nail polish. It goes on super smoothly and dries quickly. I will definitely be buying more OPI polishes; i hope i can get my hands on them here in the UK.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2010 9:21:00 PM More reviews by prncss

I bought this to use with french tips and have been using this for 3 months. I was looking for a nice pale pink but when I applied this, it did not go on the same color as it looked in the bottle. In fact, after applying this on my nails it looked like a nude peach color with yellow undertones. I can't see any pink. This could just be a problem with my nails, as everyone else seems to like this. I'm not sure. I will purchase a darker shade next time to get the color to show on my nails.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2009 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Leslieno1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Perfect for my pale, pink-toned skin. Two coats do the job. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2009 5:45:00 PM More reviews by BethAnn82

This is a second runner up to Bubble Bath, in my opinion. This is a slightly pinker, slightly shiner version of Bubble Bath. On my skin, it never looks too yellow or too beige, but it doesn't scream pink either. I will use this for both French Manicures and also as a stand alone when I want a very pale pink on my tips. This is often a spring color for me, but I have worn it year round. (Last week, as a matter of fact) I wear OPI almost exclusevily, and this applies better than most of their other sheers. I never have streaking issues with this polish. Wears like a dream and any chipping or tip wear does not show due to the natural coloring. I will repurchase, but I don't keep a back up like I do for Bubble Bath.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2009 3:40:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an excellent color for the "base" of a french mani! I've always liked OPI Bubble Bath and Essie Mademoiselle but once I tried Privacy Please I was in love....Its shiner, less chalky and more natural looking that Bubble Bath and its creamier, much less streaky and more natural looking than Mademoiselle! Its just perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2009 11:21:00 PM More reviews by KatG05

OPI's "Privacy Please" is a very soft pink colour and is a perfect during any time of the year for any occasion. (Spring usually has pastels or more muted colours like nude shades. Summer have more vibrant colours such as canary yellow, hot pink(s) or deep orange. Finally, winter have the darker colours. For example: a burgundy or darker navy blue. You do not have to follow this colour scheme, but it is something that I find useful.) Although, I'm wearing it right now and its October! LOL. I reccommend this product because not only is the shade appropriate for practically anything, the application is very good too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2009 10:11:00 PM More reviews by msommerlund

This is my all time favourite overall HG polish for finger nails. It goes on perfectly smooth, never any streaks. It's oh so shiny and last very well. I wear on it's own or with Desire for French manicure. Perfectly sheer creamy white-pink. Sheer even with two layers. I pray they never discontinue this. For reference, I have very pale cool skin tone, and this shade looks perfectly natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2009 4:46:00 PM More reviews by sandyriles

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Silver, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

HG natural, neutral polish! Sometimes when I try to get a natural polish, then tend to look yellow-y on the nail. UGH..very ugly and very aging. This has just a hint of pink it in and it is flattering on pale skin, like mine. This polish is very smooth and shiny. The brush is wonderful. It's a little more expensive than discount store polish but worth every cent. You can SEE the quality. It looks like expensive, rich polish from the finest upscale department store or salon. Will definately purchase again, and again, and again....5 lippies!