December 20, 2014 | 1536 users online

Liquid - Dior - Diorskin Airflash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by makeupforever71

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the way this foundation looks especially through photos. This really does give your skin a flawless look which doesn't feel heavy at all. It gives a medium coverage and feels great on your skin. Im also pleasantly surprised that this foundation looks great on my yellow under-toned skin which is rare with Dior foundations. The only problem i have with this is that it is a spray form foundation which Yes does apply nice and lightly to the skin But i feel like there is a lot of foundation being wasted. I therefore only use this foundation for events like weddings and parties. I also instead of spraying directly onto my face i spray a little on my buffing or stippling brush. This way i feel i save a lot more product and although it take more longer to apply it i think its totally worth it. I also think this foundation would look good on all skin types which is very rare. Its not dewy or matte its just a perfect natural glowy looking foundation. I deffo will be re purchasing this.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2014 4:06:00 AM More reviews by Kateaf12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

I've only tested in store, and the consistencies seems nice, my issue is that all the foundation shades have pink undertones. It's bad enough they only had four shades, especially for such a high end brand, but that all were pink based was ridiculous. I was then not able to find a match.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 8:37:00 PM More reviews by jessitanner

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this! Amazing finish, as if done by a professional. I have bought and re-bought this product countless of times. It is the one foundation I feel like I can truly rely on. Will re-purchase.

Cons- price

Pros
- amazing finish and coverage

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2014 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Claire21Adele

I love this product however, you get very little makeup for the price you pay.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2014 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Chilllovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product last month after the woman at the dior counter highly recommended it. She matched me with the colour 200 as i have very fair skin. When she tried it on me, it looked great in store, however when i finally opened it and decided to try it on a few days ago I was not impressed. It makes my skin look orangy and does not fully match my skin tone, and the finish wasnt as great as when i had tried it in store. A pro of this product was that the application was not as hard as i thought and it did not get on my hair or clothes. The cons however, are the price, and the colour and finish. I will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by lashandbrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have yellow undertones with fair skin. Dior Airflash just isn't the perfect match for me :( HOWVER....Sephora Perfection Mist ($26) IS!

Try it before you buy this. You won't be disappointed.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2014 2:32:00 AM More reviews by Shontane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i found this foundation made me a bit orange and shiny. i prefer a matte finish and because of the foundation turning orange, i wouldnt recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2014 8:48:00 AM More reviews by newbie1706

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think this foundation is basically a good foundation. I'm applying it with a foundation brush, it goes on very smooth and has a great coverage. Added to that it gives your skin a really velvet look. But it sits in your wrinkles after a few hours. And I wouldn't recommend it for very dry skin as it would emphasize your dry patches.
Shortly after this purchase a got a sample from the Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream and I think this foundation is much better! It is moisturizing enough, doesn't point out wrinkles and has perfect coverage! For a fraction of the price!
So I wouldn't repurchase this product, although it isn't bad by itself.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by scarski91

Skin ref: MAC NC15, Dior Nude & Airflash 100 Ivory & Lancome's Feint Miracle 005 Beige Ivory. O M G... just tried this for the first time I am in love with this. I use the tiniest amount for my whole face. Useful tip: use the lightest of hands, spray a small amount onto the back your hand & apply product in sections of the face = reduces product wastage & maximises product usage. It is a dewy-matte finish, I don't even mind that it is a partial matte finish, (I normally hate anything remotely matte). It is said to have Mother of Pearl in, so that is probably where its radiant quality comes from. Gives appearance of fresh, awakened slightly dewy skin. The only downside is, wait for it, drum roll please, you've guessed it...the price! (UK £30-35), in the US I believe it retails for approximately $60-65. In all honesty, it's Dior, one knows that Dior will not be inexpensive. I did originally have buyer regret as soon as I bought it, but having tried the Nude Liquid Foundation in 100 Ivory, and loved it (will purchase a bottle soon), I decided to give this a go. Very glad I did. 5/5 Excellent product, well worth the money spent.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2014 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Peeka86

Just to help you all out, I have combination skin which is acne prone. I do have a few minor spots/zits, mild hyper pigmentation, enlarged pores and minor scarring.

I have to say, I am distraught with this. I have been looking for an airbrush finish for a long time and had built my hopes up that this could be what I was looking for.

Application: messy but I can get over this by spraying it in the middle of my face and blending out the edges with a brush/sponge.
Coverage: not great. With two sprays, I could still see some redness. I'd describe it as light coverage but build-able.
Finish: powdery but natural. This is the only redeeming thing about this. It is light on the skin.
Longevity: long lasting but it did make me a little shiny(less than an average foundation)
Additional: it didn't break me out which is remarkable.

WARNING: I tested this on my hand with flash photography and I did get flashback due to the Titanium Dioxide(used in sunscreen). Flashback is the white cast you see on people's faces when a flash is used during photography, the ghost face.

This is ok if you want to try a novelty product and pay a premium for the privilege or need light coverage. I wouldn't use this for weddings due to the flashback and I wouldn't use it during the day as Dior aren't confident enough to state it contains adequate SPF on the can, despite containing Titanium Dioxide.