April 20, 2014 | 928 users online

Blush - Bobbi Brown - Pot Rouge - Rose

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2008 3:33:00 PM More reviews by chov

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This may be my HG lip and cheek color in one. I got this free from a BB SA after he messed up on a couple of my hauls and when I got it home it instantly became my favorite. It's just the perfect color for me (light skin with golden undertones, blond hair, blue-green-gray eyes) - a little dab on my lips and cheeks instantly brightens up my face and makes me look 10 times better. I find that no matter what I'm wearing on my face that day, I always turn to this at some point and without fail, I look better than I did before. I keep it with me at all times!! FYI: he said it was "new" so I guess that means it's coming back with all the new upcoming BB products. I will definitely buy another. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2007 6:06:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

I just love BB's blushes and I now have all of them. Just got this off of ebay and I really love the color. I agree that this has a lot of red in it, making the rose pink very deep, but not fushia. Just a deep, flushed rosy pink. One of the more pigmented colors that requires very little to show up on my MMM skin. Very close to my natural flush but not quite as plum as my own flush seems to be. You can tone this down with the pale pink, or make it more plummy with Velvet Plum or brown it up with summer tan...or just about combo you want. These rouges are just so versatile and lasts all day on my combo-oily skin. On my lips its even more red, but looks very natural. Like I just have very pigmented lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2007 10:05:00 PM More reviews by euroasian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I got this colour off eBay since it's LE. First of all, let me just say that I have never been so compelled to collect all the colours of any one product, but these pot rouges are so amazing that this will be a first. The colour Rose is a beautiful flushed colour that's grown up. It's very healthy and natural, but not the sweet kind (like the Pale Pink). The thing is, if I have any red in my face, like from a sunburn, it makes it look worse. My skin has to be perfectly calm for me to handle this colour. As of now I only have Blushed Rose and Rose, and I still find that the former is a more predictable, therefore better, colour for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2006 6:18:00 PM More reviews by syeung2

I already love BB Pot Rouges, and this too is a beautiful shade. I would call this as a medium pink with rosy red added to it. The Rose pot rouge is livelier, brighter, rosier than Blushed Rose and Powder Pink. This perks up my color and is a good MLBB color! Nice texture, creamy and moist (but not greasy), but sheer and buildable. I prefer to use a foundation brush and lip brush but fingertips work well too. Feels great on lips, not drying. Great multi-use product line from BB. Love the sleek packaging and wide opening. I was fortunate to get this in a swap!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2006 2:05:00 AM More reviews by portlandgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree with reviewer who described this as giving a rosy flush. Leans towards a natural rose, nothing tacky or overbearing. It's very nice on the lips as well. I was lucky enough to find this in the Style File at CCO. If you're lucky enough to find one at CCO, eBay, or thorugh swapping....snap it up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2005 8:15:00 PM More reviews by patty88

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This limited edition Pot Rouge comes with the Rose style file 2005 collection. A really lovely color that's bright, yet not gaudy for the lips. Also really brightens up your face. In all, this Rose style file collection is very good value-for-money. Just love everything in it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2005 6:11:00 PM More reviews by RachelDKT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was an exclusive with the spring 2005 Neiman Marcus Style File. I think it is really pretty. Gives me a nice rosy flush for spring. Very pigmented for a cream blush. I've also used it on my lips with the Rosy lip tint--on its own, it is a little matte and a little drying, but together they are very pretty. I like this and I definitely want to try more of the rouge pots.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2005 12:55:00 AM More reviews by julia178

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

BB Pot Rouge in Rose comes as part of the Neiman Marcus Spring 2005 Style File. The set also contains two eyeshadows, brushes and is tucked in a 6 pan palette housing. The Rose pot rouge looks rather dark, but when I apply it with a light hand, I'm able to make it work me, and it goes on sheer. I'm a blond PPP, this gives me a pretty, natural, outdorsy kind of flush. This color should work for most skintones, it's neither too brown nor too pinkish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2005 4:27:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is from the Bergdorf Goodman exclusive Style File: Bobbi Brown's The Rose Collection. It's good mauve-rose, great as blush-very sheer, and nice for a bitten lips stain. Very pretty!