September 19, 2014 | 2010 users online

Lip Gloss - Sephora - Lip Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by chanelm095

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a gift set of Sephora lip glosses for Christmas and it came with several colours. A few of which I don't really use but my favourites from the set would be Pop Princess and Sassy Soiree. The colour is quite pigmented for a lip gloss and I don't really favour lip glosses as I'm more of a lip balm type. I find that lip glosses can be rather sticky and they don't tend to last long. These lip glosses do last for a long time and they add a nice shine to your lips. Definitely would like to try out some different colours and they are affordable as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2012 10:26:00 AM More reviews by kiki005us

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love love LOVE this gloss!! I have it in Miami Pink and this color is so pretty on me. It is not expensive at all, so when I start getting low I go in Sephora and buy like two more so that I almost always have one that is stocked back. These glosses are not sticky at all and like I mentioned before, they have a beautiful color that looks great on the lips..not too sheer and just enough shimmer. I will continue to stock up on these as long as they make them <3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2012 10:50:00 AM More reviews by italiana800

Over the holidays, I was looking for a lipgloss at the mall & came across this one. I have this in Babydoll Pink. I get a discount in Sephora, so I got this for pretty cheap. But originally, I think this is about $10-$11, something like that. I absoloutley love the color! It's so shiny & glossy, with no glitter (which I prefer). You get a lot of lipgloss for your money, the bottle is pretty big & lasts a long time. The only complaints I have are that this lipgloss doesn't have good staying power (like most), & it's very sticky! I love lipgloss, but those 2 things are the reasons I don't wear it often. But then again, I haven't found a lipgloss that stays put, & I've tried many. I give up on the unrealistic claims from companies saying their lipgloss has "12 hour staying power." It just doesn't exist. So overall, I would buy this again, unless I find something better.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by vadaaa

i really like this product.The packaging is nice, and it looks really pretty in the tube. for me, the one i have is a little to sparkly to wear as an everyday thing. It doesnt leave a bad taste in your mouth if you lick your lips or something like that. I will be repurchasing, just not very soon. I want to experiment with other ones first (:

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by SydneySunflowerFabb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ok, I got this like, a year ago, and even though I'm running out since I AM a lip gloss addict, I still have quite an amount! It's a great product, I got the little bottles in my bag leaving as a gift, and then when I got back in, I absolutely needed more. I have it in the light pink sparkly color, (salmon?) It's almost a bronze! I stick a bit of Reeses pieces chap stick on under this, and it sticks for hours and hours, plus upon a kiss, it tastes like peanut butter and cherry! (It's pleasant.) I'll buy this as long as its continued, I believe , I have fallen in love. I never leave home without this. <3

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2011 1:30:00 AM More reviews by rohiam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the harmony six color palette (got it on sale, still $12 though). I love that you can use so little and still get shimmer and vibrancy, but it's just so damn sticky! I can't stand the stickiness! Even while kissing, my boyfriend pointed out that my lipgloss was sticking to his lips. Maybe it's just stay-power gone wrong, but I don't like it. Taste is okay, smell is great, and I love the little mirror behind the brush, plus the mixing tray inside, but I HATE the stickiness.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 1:32:00 PM More reviews by ninnynoddle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lip gloss is the best! I have it in hippie pink. It's a lovely bright pink...I use a tiny amount and it lasts for hours. It's pretty moisturizing and very pigmented, not terribly sticky. I don't think I'll ever run out just because you can use so little of it, but when I finally do I'm running back for this color! Might go back for a more red color now, come to think of it... ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2011 7:01:00 PM More reviews by yunnyunn

Received the Bobbi Brown lip gloss sample couple times. I loved the color, it's a rosey color that's perfect for my NC30 Asian skin tone. But I didn't want to pay the high price on BB lip gloss, so I've been looking everywhere for another brand that has the same color. Sephora's Ultra Shine Lip Gloss in #22 (Shimmery Deep Rose) is an exact match for a cheaper price! Still cost $14 though, wish it was only $10. Anywho, the texture is nice, not too much stickiness, last quite a while, better than other lip gloss that disappear within an hour. This is pretty high pigmented, and I'm impressed with the wide selection of colors available. The only down side, due to the fragrant as part of the ingredents in this lip gloss, it's rated 8 on the skin deep website, which is pretty bad. Still I would buy it for the color and the cost. But if I find brand cheaper and has a lower rating in skin deep, I'll switch over. Right now, it's a staple.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2011 1:18:00 AM More reviews by DrTierraFierce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay I have a Sephora lip gloss, a lip stain, and a lip gloss palette and I love them all they are just as good as MAC's lipglosses and stains, last long, very pigmented, moisturizing and not sticky (minus the lip stain), and lasts a very long time I am a customer for life and can not wait to restock up on them

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by shirl195

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

im not the anal finicky type with my makeup, but i do think its logical to have lip products smell and/or taste edible. actually, even if it was unfragranced like petroleum jelly that'd still be fine. i always think of how counterintuitive it is to have lipsticks or lip glosses that are perfumed (like a lot of estee lauder lipsticks) and you can taste the perfume. or lip glosses marketed as "lavender" frangranced and you can pretty much taste the lavender. HUGE turn off. this is an all right lip gloss and for $10-12, its pretty good. color is on the sheer side definitely more a tint, gloss isn't tacky or thick ( i don't get any white lines on the inside of my lips), and the sparkle/shimmer is perfect- its very fine microsparkle that gives lips the right amount of iridescence without being a preteen or a bimbo ( school/ work appropriate). my only gripe is the damn flavor. as others have commented its cherry flavored and im not a big cherry fan let alone synthetic cherry. the fragrance/taste is most similar to cherry cough syrup (you know what im talking about a la vicks/robitussin). and trust me, im not the melodramatic type with a sensitive nose. so while the gloss itself performs adequately, i just can't stand the taste.