December 22, 2014 | 1139 users online

Lip Gloss - Sephora - Lip Gloss

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by ChaseSpearing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have no idea how I lived without this lip gloss. I have been a lipstick/tinted balm girl for years due to my hatred of that sticky "cheap lip gloss" feeling. THESE DO NOT HAVE THAT.

I went into Sephora the other day looking for a lipstick, and they were out, but I was in a very buying mood so I asked a woman working there if these were any good. She said she loved them and gave me two colors to test; rose petal and pin-up pink.

Both of these colors looked very flattering on me and had a great MAC creamsheen- like consistency and finish. Sans and kind of glitter of shimmer, which made me very happy!

They also have the most unique applicators! They are the same "fabric" as a basic doe-foot applicator but instead of being doe-footed, they are more of a rounded hourglass shape, which is wonderful at applying the color and a very unexpected but wonderful surprise!

ROSE PETAL: for me this is a MLBB (my lips but better) shade that pinky, but not noticeable so.

PIN-UP PINK: this looks like a very intimidating barbie pink at first, and I had to raise an eyebrow at the woman helping me. But she swore it would look good on me, and I couldn't help but agree with her. Unlike rose petal, which is very neutral, this maintains it pink quality but it sheers out and translates into a very nice color on the lips.

These are 14 USD at Sephora, but I like them too much to not repurchase them when I run out. Which as much as I use them, will probably be in a few months! I am back on lip glosses and reaching for them more often than my lipsticks! Highly recommend these for the price, very good quality and you get what you pay for em!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by chanelm095

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a gift set of Sephora lip glosses for Christmas and it came with several colours. A few of which I don't really use but my favourites from the set would be Pop Princess and Sassy Soiree. The colour is quite pigmented for a lip gloss and I don't really favour lip glosses as I'm more of a lip balm type. I find that lip glosses can be rather sticky and they don't tend to last long. These lip glosses do last for a long time and they add a nice shine to your lips. Definitely would like to try out some different colours and they are affordable as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2012 10:26:00 AM More reviews by kiki005us

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love love LOVE this gloss!! I have it in Miami Pink and this color is so pretty on me. It is not expensive at all, so when I start getting low I go in Sephora and buy like two more so that I almost always have one that is stocked back. These glosses are not sticky at all and like I mentioned before, they have a beautiful color that looks great on the lips..not too sheer and just enough shimmer. I will continue to stock up on these as long as they make them <3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2012 10:50:00 AM More reviews by italiana800

Over the holidays, I was looking for a lipgloss at the mall & came across this one. I have this in Babydoll Pink. I get a discount in Sephora, so I got this for pretty cheap. But originally, I think this is about $10-$11, something like that. I absoloutley love the color! It's so shiny & glossy, with no glitter (which I prefer). You get a lot of lipgloss for your money, the bottle is pretty big & lasts a long time. The only complaints I have are that this lipgloss doesn't have good staying power (like most), & it's very sticky! I love lipgloss, but those 2 things are the reasons I don't wear it often. But then again, I haven't found a lipgloss that stays put, & I've tried many. I give up on the unrealistic claims from companies saying their lipgloss has "12 hour staying power." It just doesn't exist. So overall, I would buy this again, unless I find something better.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by vadaaa

i really like this product.The packaging is nice, and it looks really pretty in the tube. for me, the one i have is a little to sparkly to wear as an everyday thing. It doesnt leave a bad taste in your mouth if you lick your lips or something like that. I will be repurchasing, just not very soon. I want to experiment with other ones first (:

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by SydneySunflowerFabb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ok, I got this like, a year ago, and even though I'm running out since I AM a lip gloss addict, I still have quite an amount! It's a great product, I got the little bottles in my bag leaving as a gift, and then when I got back in, I absolutely needed more. I have it in the light pink sparkly color, (salmon?) It's almost a bronze! I stick a bit of Reeses pieces chap stick on under this, and it sticks for hours and hours, plus upon a kiss, it tastes like peanut butter and cherry! (It's pleasant.) I'll buy this as long as its continued, I believe , I have fallen in love. I never leave home without this. <3

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2011 1:30:00 AM More reviews by rohiam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the harmony six color palette (got it on sale, still $12 though). I love that you can use so little and still get shimmer and vibrancy, but it's just so damn sticky! I can't stand the stickiness! Even while kissing, my boyfriend pointed out that my lipgloss was sticking to his lips. Maybe it's just stay-power gone wrong, but I don't like it. Taste is okay, smell is great, and I love the little mirror behind the brush, plus the mixing tray inside, but I HATE the stickiness.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 1:32:00 PM More reviews by ninnynoddle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lip gloss is the best! I have it in hippie pink. It's a lovely bright pink...I use a tiny amount and it lasts for hours. It's pretty moisturizing and very pigmented, not terribly sticky. I don't think I'll ever run out just because you can use so little of it, but when I finally do I'm running back for this color! Might go back for a more red color now, come to think of it... ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2011 7:01:00 PM More reviews by yunnyunn

Received the Bobbi Brown lip gloss sample couple times. I loved the color, it's a rosey color that's perfect for my NC30 Asian skin tone. But I didn't want to pay the high price on BB lip gloss, so I've been looking everywhere for another brand that has the same color. Sephora's Ultra Shine Lip Gloss in #22 (Shimmery Deep Rose) is an exact match for a cheaper price! Still cost $14 though, wish it was only $10. Anywho, the texture is nice, not too much stickiness, last quite a while, better than other lip gloss that disappear within an hour. This is pretty high pigmented, and I'm impressed with the wide selection of colors available. The only down side, due to the fragrant as part of the ingredents in this lip gloss, it's rated 8 on the skin deep website, which is pretty bad. Still I would buy it for the color and the cost. But if I find brand cheaper and has a lower rating in skin deep, I'll switch over. Right now, it's a staple.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2011 1:18:00 AM More reviews by DrTierraFierce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay I have a Sephora lip gloss, a lip stain, and a lip gloss palette and I love them all they are just as good as MAC's lipglosses and stains, last long, very pigmented, moisturizing and not sticky (minus the lip stain), and lasts a very long time I am a customer for life and can not wait to restock up on them