Dior Miss Dior Cherie [DISCONTINUED]

3.7

I've heard so much about the 2005 version of this perfume, but it's no longer sold in stores since around 2010 or 2011.
I ordered a bottle from Ebay, and sprayed some on my wrist. At first I was like "EWW" because the alcohol smell was so strong, However i now actually really really like it, the drydown is so amazingly gorgeous, sweet but in a very nice way! I can't help spraying it more than once a day, sometimes just before i go to bed!

Miss Dior Smells a bit gourmand. I gotta admit this perfume is one of the best jasmine citrus combo notes i have ever smelled. I get a similar feel of sense when i smell flowerbomb. I assume it is because of the patchoulie.

on 7/6/2013 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Love love love this perfume! I'm on my 2nd bottle, my first was 1.7oz, this one is 3.4oz. I've worn it the last 2 days and will probably wear it again tomorrow, and the next day, and maybe more. I know I'll wind up finishing this bottle and buying another 3.4oz.

The scent is sweet strawberry & patchouli -- they call it a chypre, for some reason. It's sweet & fruity, yet it's balanced by crispness. I find it utterly addictive, and I'm way above the age it's targeted to. There aren't many perfumes that I have to control myself to prevent draining the bottle too quickly -- but this is one of those. It's easy to get in the habit of wearing this one day after day after day, and this is from someone who switches perfumes practically every day. I'll keep buying more Miss Dior Cherie until they stop making it.

I've asked 3 sales associates what the difference is between my Miss Dior Cherie and the new Miss Dior Le Parfum, advertised by Natalie Portman. Two said that there was no difference whatsoever, that the reason they dropped "Cherie" from the name was that Natalie had aged a bit and was too mature for the Cherie label, so they dropped it from the name, but otherwise the notes & scent were exactly the same. Another sales associate said the notes were exactly the same except they had dropped the "caramel popcorn" from the list. I don't know, but the new one smells enough the same to me -- when I'm ready for a new bottle, I'll just buy the new one, and I'm sure I'll love it just the same as I've loved the old formulation. When I've sniffed the latest testers, they seemed the same (or close enough) to me.

on 5/27/2013 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I'm horrible at describing scents so I won't even attempt it. All I can say is that this is just absolutely lovely!!! It's so fresh and just takes my breath away every time I spray it. I feel so sophisticated when I have this on. Would highly recommend it!

on 5/27/2013 6:27:00 AM

This is a completely gorgeous perfume and my all-time fave. It's a lovely girly scent, but it doesn't smell overly sweet or tacky. The packaging is adorable and the label and lid stayed in VGC over the two years I had it, without peeling or scratching. The only problem is that being Dior, it's quite expensive- coming in at about £70 for a larger bottle. I just need to save up for a new one, because it's really so lovely that it's worth it!

on 5/26/2013 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this perfume. It is one of my absolute favorites ever. It's light, beautiful, sweet (without being being too gourmand), and feminine. I have the eau de parfum version, which lasts for about 5 hours. I highly recommend this perfume to anyone!

on 5/23/2013 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My favorite perfume! Already using my second bottle and normally I don't buy the same perfume twice. I get lots of compliments when I wear it. Such a floral, young feminine classy smell

I do not buy perfumes more than once, but just finished my second bottle of this. A great, very sexy scent. Very feminine but not too sweet.

on 4/17/2013 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

It is a very elegant fragrance. Fruity and sweet but fresh at the same time.

on 4/9/2013 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I know that there were a couple version of miss dior cherie. I'm not really sure which version is mine. I got it in 2009/10. The original one supossed to have popcorn accord in it which sounds amazing but I couldnt smell popcorn in my miss dior cherie : (
A lot of people love this perfume and that it's very popular but I'm not really a fan. It smells sourly sweet probably from the strawberry note and also florally. It last long on the skin which is good. The scent is just not my cup of tea.

Popular Fragrances