August 29, 2014 | 920 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - DiorShow Mascara Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Donnadondonfair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

AMAZING. This mascara is the only one that I use, Ive been using it for years and people will often come up to me and compliment me on my eyelashes..
I have naturally straight lashes and it works for me, its expensive but its the only one that I can find that really does what it says.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Blondiiexox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Thought this would be a great mascara for me but it's not. I even prefer benefits mascara but overall my fav mascara to get is the Giorgio Armani eyes to kill excess - it's best ever makes me look like I'm wearing false lashes !:D xx

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by klittlefield

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My holy grail high end mascara. I have your typical long but super straight Asian lashes and with one pump of my lash curler, and two coats of the Diorshow Wsterproof my lashes go from eh, to wow! It's more expensive but worth it if you want beautiful soft, full fanned lashes ladies!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by leenie88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this mascara! I have medium length lashes in both thickness and length...this mascara does a great job making my lashes look super long and curled. I especially like the brush....really good quality. This mascara is perfect for any occasion. It is dramatic enough for nights, but not at all over-the-top for daytime. I prefer waterproof mascaras over regular ones, and I have not had any problems with this mascara smudging or running (unless you mess up while putting it on!) It does not flake either, and it's quite easy to remove at the end of the day. DiorShow dresses up any outfit, and the bottle is just lovely! Only gripe is it is quite pricy. There are other great mascaras out there, but I must say that Dior Show is worth it to me.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by puppydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

OK mascara. I have used it before years ago in the regular version (not waterproof) and I was underwhelmed by it but for whatever reason I figured I would try it again since everyone raves about it. Well, I am slightly underwhelmed again. Even though it is waterproof I find that it transfers onto my undereyes when I wear it on my lower lashes and it looks like I have bad bags under my eyes. My lashes are already long so I don't really need the length and I look for more volume and drama in a mascara but this just does not work so well for my tastes. When I add the Diorshow lash primer/maximizer I feel that it adds some more volume but after I realized that means I spent over $50 to get a decent lash look..... ya I don't think I will repurchase. Overall a good mascara with good length and a good everyday look but I am not convinced that it is worth the money. Looks like I will be going back to le volume de Chanel and hope that they will eventually come out with a waterproof verision of it. Just for reference I also tried the Diorshow blackout version and I really loved the volume and drama that this mascara had but it was just so difficult and stressful to appy! I always ended up with mascara all over my eyelids and it was heavy on my lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 1:56:00 PM More reviews by albrygold

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this mascara! It adds length and volume to my lashes (I do curl them first), doesn't smudge, and comes off easily with a good waterproof eye makeup remover (I use Lumene).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by Emmulous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

So I was on the market for the "best waterproof mascara". I always wear waterproof. I get teary, sweaty, wet somehow, every single day. I have to. I know, I know, it's not as good or something, but I have to.
Anyway, this was the most recommended waterproof mascara pretty much everywhere, so I bought it, even though it's a bit out of my price range (I'm a big Maybelline advocate, though lately they failed me a bit with their mascaras)

This mascara is good. It's not as dry as the other ones, but that's also its problem. It's just not that waterproof.
I actually had to purchase a "mascara top coat" product that I coat on top of it every single day.
So.. does it look awesome? Yes. Is it waterproof? No, not so much, not for me, anyway.

I wouldn't buy it again just because it's just not answering my basic needs, and too bad. It's cute as hell.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2013 12:52:00 AM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The worst waterproof mascara I have ever tried... it doesn't work! It smudges, clumps, flakes, bleeds, and creates the most horrific raccoon eyes I have ever had. I originally bought this to wear on my wedding day - thank goodness I did a trial run and realized how terrible this product is! I can't believe the hype surrounding this for as crappy as it is.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by panchita64

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I couldn't wait to try this after all the great reviews and the cult following it has. I liked the brush and the fact that it really separated my lashes. The big problem: horrible raccoon eyes!! This is no way a waterproof formula. Returning it....

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by annieherdez

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this mascara in brown and I'm thrilled with it! I have straight lashes that lose the curl if the mascara is too wet or heavy. This works pretty well with my lashes. It holds the curl all day, it doesn't transfer to my eyelids or my skin after wearing it for hours.

The formula is not dry which is something I love considering that most of the waterproof mascaras are very dry and tend to leave flaky lashes.

My concern is the wand, is too big for me so I have to be extra careful while applying this.

Considering the price I think the mascara performs as it should.