December 20, 2014 | 921 users online

Shampoo - TiGi - Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2011 12:58:00 AM More reviews by kristynrawr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i liked this shampoo...i feel like it added a little bit of moisture

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2011 8:51:00 PM More reviews by dukeybo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the first review I have done on MUA . I felt so strongly about this product that I wanted to get online and worn others. I bought this as a combo shampoo and moisturizer at BJs for about $22 for both (2 liter) thinking I got a great deal. I went on a 9 day Med. cruise and took this with me. My hair was fried by the end of the cruise ....just blamed the sun etc. I went home, got a hair cut and noticed my hair condition continued to get worse. I immediately started buying new conditioners in other brands but continued to use the same shampoo. Suddenly dawned on me ......something is very wrong and it can not be the conditioner. I changed shampoos 2 days ago and my hair is so much improved allready. Drastic change in 2 days!! Do not buy this shampoo!! I noticed after all this that th e first ingrediant is sodium laurel sulfate. They have alot of nerve calling this a moisturizing shampoo. This will strip your hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Theaflower

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hard to believe all the bad reviews on this product! I just switched back to it after trying several other quite expensive shampoos and went back to this my HG shampoo! LOVE THIS--I have long, dry straight color-treated hair. Along with my beloved B&B Creme de Coco conditioner, Keratase Lait Nuitritive sculpt leave in cream and a spray of Aveeno's Nourish and Condition spray (a cheap and fantastic find!) or a little Morrocan oil when I can afford it and my hair is lovely!
Now if only I could get my hand on Davines Hair polish for Wizards for shine and control of my long hair!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2011 3:57:00 AM More reviews by tinytapa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This shampoo worked just fine for me - I loved the smell and how well it lathered up. It definitely made my hair feel clean, and didn't irritate my scalp. It didn't dry me out, the way other reviewers have described, which is a relief! Otherwise, there was nothing completely noteworthy about it - that doesn't make it bad, just not HG, in my books. I still haven't found a shampoo/conditioner set that I'm ready to settle down with - so I'll keep looking!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2011 12:49:00 PM More reviews by nola80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The first few weeks of using this product it worked really well. It smelled great and made my hair feel so soft. Then, it started to make my hair feel really weighed down and greasy fast. I don't if it's because the weather changed and the humidity and heat added to it, but I had to stop using it because you couldn't do anything with my limp hair.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2011 3:04:00 PM More reviews by karisunniva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This shampoo does make my hair clean, it has a lovely smell, and I like the pump bottle, but that's the only good things about it. I have quite thick dry hair, and my hair craves heavy and moisturizing products. Rather than making my hair smooth and soft, it made it even more dry, coarse and unmanagable. My hair has even started breaking off, and it has never been in a worse condition than it is now. I won't blame it all on Moisture Maniac alone, as I'm regulary highlighting my hair, but none of the other shampoos and conditioners I've tried have done so little for my hair. All in all I'm very disappointed as I've heard so many good things about Bed Head, my sister who's a hair dresser recommended it to me, but I'll definately not repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 5:01:00 PM More reviews by ilovejajangmyun

I've been using this shampoo along with the Moisture Maniac conditioner for about 2 months now and my hair feels really healthy and soft. I'm Asian and my hair is naturally a bit wavy and frizzy in the front. I also dyed my hair multiple times during high school so it's dry and sometimes coarse. In the beginning, it felt like any other shampoo with a really yummy scent. Whenever my friends sleep over they always comment on how nice it smells. Recently however, it's made my hair very soft and bouncy. I've recently been using just the shampoo because with the conditioner my hair becomes weighed down. The shampoo alone is awesome and for the cost I bought it (bought the big bottle for $7), I would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 5:30:00 PM More reviews by AMARIS178

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

i like this shampoo alot and it smells amazing

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2011 2:49:00 AM More reviews by tjolahei

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

A friend of mine recommended this shampoo. I honestly thought that I was going to love it, but it made my thick, colored, wavy hair dry and frizzy (I used it combined with the conditioner). My sensitive scalp itched like I had flees. I really felt like the smell was good though, a fresh fruity smell. I bought it in this large size, so I tried to use it on my preteen daughter, but her hair became as frizzy and dry as mine, and she itched even more, so now I use it on my make-up brushes when I clean them every other week...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2011 2:58:00 PM More reviews by roseanna1

I chose this product, because my hair is very dry especially at the tips. It is supposed to give a lot of moisture to the hair, and I feel it does! After i started using this product combined with Tigi Self Absorbed Conditioner, my hair is more soft and hydrated than ever before! And never static.

I would definately buy this product again when I have used up the 400ml bottle.

I love the dispenser bottle that Tigi uses, its so easy to use instead of the regular shampoo bottles that you have to open at the top.