October 24, 2014 | 1704 users online

Body Scrubs - Skindecent - Bermuda Beach Smoother

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2006 9:46:00 PM More reviews by maid_marilyn

Wonderful stuff! This is my favourite scrub for use when I'm in the bath.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2006 5:57:00 PM More reviews by ponyta78

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Quite simply, the best scrub I have ever used!! I have this in the fresh waffle cone scent and I LOVE it!The price is very reasonable and customer service is amazing! My HG!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2006 9:47:00 PM More reviews by cindynolan

Without being too redundant with other reviewers, this is a great product. Just the right combination of "scrubbing and moisturizing". Skin is soft, exfoliated, silky and scented after using this---and all without the greasy residue in the shower that many scrubs can leave behind.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2006 9:29:00 AM More reviews by terifili

Great Product!!! I don't even scrub and I love this. I have it in Pink Lemonade and the smell is exact. My skin is so silky after, I don't even need to moisturize, although I still do :)
The texture is perfect, not oily at all like my Body Shop scrub. I will repurchase for sure!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2006 7:10:00 AM More reviews by dreamer81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh close to heaven in my books :) I usually never use scrubs, if i do, it's very rarely. However, recently, i've been lurking on the Bath and Body boards, which has opened my eyes to a whole new work of shopping - etailers! :) (uh oh)

Anyhow, I have this in amazing scrub in a variety of scents, but one of my favorites so far is Vanilla Frosting! The texture is nice and thick, and when rubbed onto the skin, feels simply amazing and scrubby! Leaves the skin with a light layer of oil and scent, whihc i absolutely love.

I could not ask for anything more in a scrub! I don't even need to moisturize afterwards. I will continue buying this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2006 11:11:00 PM More reviews by trixie1803

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After hearing rave reviews about this scrub, I broke down and tried it. I don't use scrubs alot but I will now. The scrub feels like wet sand, that clumpy feel, it's wonderful. It doesn't slide off the minute you put it on and it is not greasy whatsoever. I got this in Lace Gloves-a jasmine infused vanilla. Very girly. It rinses off great without a bunch of oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2006 6:48:00 AM More reviews by lipglossina

The SDE BBS is one of my HG scrubs. It is just oily enough, just scrubby enough, the jars never leak in order transit or later when I travel, and it comes in a variety of scents. It is not a foaming scrub, but as far as scrubby scrubs go, it is by far one of the better ones. I love how the texture feels like wet sand. Do not miss a chance to order it. It is great in most scents ,but the absolute standouts were: Beach Vacation, Jamaica Me Crazy, Orange Sorbet, Citrus Craze (blend of previous two fragrances), Gingerbread Mocchacino and Grapefruit Vanilla. THe ones that were only ok, and a little plastic as a result of the scent combination with the scrub, were Cream Cheese Frosting, Coconut Cream Pie, and Pina Colada.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2006 6:07:00 AM More reviews by dana

This scrub is everything the below reviewers have acclaimed it to be. It is non-oily while still being highly moisturizing. It is gentle, yet highly effective. My only complaint is the scent. The Creme brule fragrance smelled plasticky, but I think it might just be a result of the combination together. (Others have commented in Skindecent scent reviews that certain scents become plasticky in the BBS) I would buy this product again, for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2006 3:35:00 PM More reviews by lilygirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A wonderful scrub that is gentle, moisturizing and leaves skin scented. I got this scrub in Vanilla Frosting and Satsuma Mint which are fabulous! Can't wait to try other scents.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2006 12:18:00 PM More reviews by autumnskye

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was given a sample of this scrub in one of my orders and I loved it. Marliss was looking for help in naming the product and she incorporated one of my suggestions, yay. This scrub is really wonderful, not at all greasy but it moisturizes so nicely, and it definitely gets the scrubbing job done. If I ever use up all of my many scrubs I will be re-ordering this one for sure.