E.L.F. Foundation brush

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/16/2014 1:28:00 AM

This brush works great for applying foundation and blending concealer. I've used it for nearly a year and it doesn't shed and the handle seems to be firmly attached unlike some of the other white Elf brushes I've used. And for a dollar, it's a steal,

on 6/6/2014 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product is decent but I don't use it for my foundation. I prefer round brushes for that. I use this one to contour my cheek bones and it works great! The bristles are thick and I haven't had any fall out.

on 2/10/2014 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Cheap, that's what I have to say. I use it for my mask instead of foundation. And it did the job. After a while, the hair to fall out, I'm only used it for, I think twice

on 2/9/2014 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this brush! It really blends my foundation well into my skin effortlessly. It is also the perfect size. It was super cheap only 1 dollar and doesn't shed. The only negative thing i have to say is that the top metal part came off of the bottom wooden part while i was cleaning it but it was easy to fix and hasn't happened again. This was my first foundation brush I've used so i don't have much to compare it to but overall this is a great brush and i highly recommend it.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

As a concealer brush this is perfect. Not too big or small, blends out liquids and creams well and gets into the little nooks and crannies around the nose and eyes. I also use this to apply and blend out cream or liquid based product after contouring my nose.Tried it as a foundation brush but it isn't great for that. Would repurchase for use as a concealer brush.

on 1/14/2014 12:01:00 AM

The powder brush by elf works so much better for foundation

on 1/4/2014 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use this to blend out my concealer and it works perfectly. I've never tried to apply foundation with it because I already have a very nice foundation brush, and the bristles on this feel too soft and fluffy for that purpose.

It's only a dollar, so it wont hurt to try it out!

on 12/31/2013 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Great brush for the price! I use this brush to blend under-eye concealer and it seems to blend very nicely. Again, great price so stock up!

on 12/29/2013 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very nice soft brush for a dollar. I don't use this for foundation, but I do for concealer. It's stiff enough for heavy or thick concealers and foundations, but soft enough to not tug or pull. It hasn't come loose from the glue or shed and I have had it for 6 months now. Nice quality brush!!!

on 12/25/2013 9:02:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

For a dollar I have a couple of these lying around my house. Usually I get these in E.L.F cosmetic kits all the time. It's a very nice brush and I use it to help apply concealer in the morning. I have nothing negative to say about this brush it does its job and is a great deal. Definitely should give it a try!

Popular Makeup Brushes