September 19, 2014 | 1990 users online

Foundations - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Cover Smooth Foundation

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 11:08:00 PM More reviews by haleyhay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This foundation is okay, but like it has been said before, the scent is very strong and not in a good way at all. I have really dry and sensitive skin and this broke it out really bad, especially around my eyes. Though the coverage is pretty good, and the price it pretty good. I think over all it's a good product, but not if you have dry skin. If you can get over the scent as well, then it's pretty good.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2009 10:59:00 PM More reviews by pinkedgloss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

smells like ass... smells really heavily medicated. i HATE the smell. the price is cheap, it covers well but slightly unnaturally. the plus side is that the price is definitely right. oh and the cap leaks... got all over my makeup. ive learned to keep it separate from the rest of my makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2008 1:16:00 PM More reviews by mimi033

I have this in Cafe' And oohh wow, it matches my skin PERFECT.
i love the consistency, and i might have to take that little plastic thing at the top as well.
i apply this with a makeup sponge, and i only apply it on pimples, and near my nose where my pores are HUGE lol
It's light weight, and stays on! I love it!
I consider this my HG foundation.
As i only need a little.
Only down side is the smell, but i have just gotten used to it! :)
Been using it for 3 days, and it's not broken me out! (i will post in update in a few weeks)
LOVE IT!
5 lippies for mee! <3

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2008 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Kristy143

This had surprisingly a good over all coverage, and the colors are decent. More for yellow based skin.... however i just could not get over the smell ! it is horrible and gave me a headache. I dont use this product any longer.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2008 10:15:00 PM More reviews by GutterGeisha

I bought this in Naked, solely for use as a cheap primer.
I must say that I actually like the results all on their own. I don't really require anything heavy, just something to even out my skin tone.
This does just that. It doesn't turn orange on me and I haven't experienced any breakouts and I'm on week 3 of use. I apply it with a foundation brush and it blends great. It does stay on my face all day, though I have experienced some shine after about 6 or so hours.
It has somewhat of a melon-y scent while you are applying, but that quickly goes away if you find such an odor offensive.
I personally don't have any gripes about the bottle that it is packaged in. I just smack it against the back of my hand and it gets the job done.
I won't go so far as to say that this is my HG foundation but I am pretty impressed with the results at this price ($3 @ Walgreens). I definitely recommend this to those that would like something a little heavier than a tinted moisturizer but not as heavy as a full coverage foundation.
*UPDATE*:
Though I still like the coverage of this foundation, I recently noticed it makes my pores look HUGE and I think it might be breaking me out at this point. I'm in the process of pinpointing the culprit between this, NYC and BE right now.... I'm going to give it a break and look for something else in the meantime. Ickies.
::ANOTHER UPDATE::
This one is definitely the culprit. I looked at the ingredients, shortly after the second posting,and saw that this contains eucalyptus and camphor (hence the potent scent), both of which will beat the crap out of skin. It's my own fault for being neglect ant. It went into the trash and I moved on with my life.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2008 9:51:00 AM More reviews by missspiggie

I actually like this. I wanted a cheap liquid foundation to just use as a primer and to make my skin tight and then follow with a matte foundation. I wouldn't use this alone as a foundation, it doesn't cover much if you have freckles or blemishes.

It does have a smell, I'd describe it as "fresh" also but others might dislike any smells from their make up. I have this in "Naked" I might go darker next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2008 6:34:00 PM More reviews by katec123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow. This is my new favorite foundation. It hasn't made me break out once and I have very acne prone skin. I found out my previous foundation was making me break out after going through 85962307 different acne cleansers and products. I have tried anything and everything including the higher end foundations and this is great. I got this in Naked and it is a very good match for my fair skin. The stopper everyone is talking about can be easily removed, but I do wish it would have came in a squeeze tube. It is a MUST at about $3.00 !

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2008 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Elenababy13

I liked this because it covers really good and it smells clean. =p
But the thing i didnt like is it doesnt blend AS easily as other foundations ive tried but i will blend if you do it right. I got it in 855 cafe.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2008 7:14:00 AM More reviews by radiant1

Got this for only $1.50 for the standard 1oz while on vacation. It was BOGOF. I was desparate as my usual higher end foundation had leaked on the plane. This is full of natural, skin healing ingrediants. I got it in Honee. A true beige shade without the usual drugstore pinkness. The other 3 colors would be so fake on me.

This was amazing and make my skin feel tight and great. The smell went away after a few minutes. The smell was a eucalyptus smell that I don't mind, and even seemed to improve my breathing, LOL! I needed a foundation that didn't have sunscreen. Sunscreen in foundation is great, except for when I am having my picture taken. Then it give my skin a weird white glow in photos.

I found it difficult to get out, but after reading these reviews, thanks to MUA, I took out the rubber clear stopper from the opening with tweezers. So simple yet what a difference.

This foundation is very buildable and didn't cause any allergic reaction or breakouts. I was very suprised that I like this foundation! I received lots of compliments on my skin. I used a bit of powder on it, and Nars blush. Lovely.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2008 5:38:00 PM More reviews by ELIZApatricia

I have tried probably over 100 foundations, and this was teh worst on yet! Very blotchy coverage, that's also very drying, and I have oily skin! I do kind of dig the Clove/Noxema scent, it smells "clean". The blotchiness is alleviated SLIGHTLY as the day goes on and the oils from my face mix/w the foundation. There is only one shade that looks like it's made for humans, and that's "Honee", but it's almost too dark for me. Oh yeh, and I just pulled out that white plastic thingy so I could actually get the foundation out of the bottle. If you are looking for a cheap foundation...keep looking!