LUSH Dirty fragrance

3.8

Spearmint, thyme, tarragon, sandalwood, lavender... DRF Alcohol, Perfume, Methyl Ionone, Tarragon Oil (Artemisia dracunculus), Sandalwood Oil (Santalum austro-caledonicum vieill), Lavender Absolute (Lavandula augustfolia), Neroli Oil (Citrus Aurantium amara), Thyme Oil (Thymus vulgaris), *Cinnamyl Alcohol, *Coumarin, *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool, *Cinnamal, *Eugenol, *Farnesol, Hydroxcitronellal.

on 4/26/2011 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I bought this as I heard a few women say they like this despite it being for men. All I can say is I hate it!! First time I put it on all I could think was I smell like a man! Had to have a shower and wash my clothes to get the smell out! If you don't mind smelling like a guy then I guess you can use this, but I had to shove it in the bathroom cabinet at the back as it was stinking out my room. Going to be throwing it out or giving to my brother, complete waste as it wasn't cheap!

on 4/15/2011 10:26:00 PM

I have the body spray, and I bought it for the gym! It smells surprisingly good; the mint first but then a sweet herb- probably the tarragon, along with the sandalwood. It's not complicated, but it's incredibly long lasting, and I have been using it as a perfume- deodorant by itself! I wouldn't wear it in combination with other fragrances, as it's quite strong... Not a smell that I would go out in the evening, but a refreshing and invigorating one, that I enjoy wearing!

Edit on 13/05/11
Well, I had to upgrade it to 4 lipsticks, as I keep reaching for this spray, because it's a mood booster, with a very appealing drydown. It gives me the freshness of a mint chewing gum, really pleasant and unisex!

on 3/11/2007 12:32:00 AM

As the previous poster noted, this is meant to be a man's fragrance, but I bought it for me. I think it definitely fits in the unisex category. The scent is predominantly mint, and it's light and refreshing. A perfect casual, daytime perfume, but I'd choose something else at night.

on 4/1/2005 12:16:00 PM

Sexy, clean, yet smokey scent from B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful - Lush's sister company.

Mint, sandalwood, lavender and tarragon. Smells good enought to eat! Actually a man's frgrance, I bought some for my boyf for Valentine's Day, but have been known to "borrow" a few squirts here and there as I love it so much!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel