December 18, 2014 | 1704 users online

Fragrance - LUSH - Dirty fragrance

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 2:19:00 PM More reviews by cosmetticjunki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

PROS: Smells great *** long lasting *** deodorizing *** antibacterial
CONS: you will get so many compliments you will have to go into hiding *** so many people will want to share it that you will run out quick *** it says its made for a man so it may be a bit embarrassing to use
...........................

I have to warn you i am obsessed with this spray! I am about to rave so hard on this product you may have to go smack your momma. (this is a saying don't really do this) First of all this has become my favorite product at this time, one reason may be the amount of compliments i have received. I have never had so many compliments on any type of perfume or cosmetics than i have on the LUSH Dirty Body Spray. The week before it was released the lady at LUSH sprayed some on my arm to try. I was not interested at first and thought to myself why would i ever buy a body spray that is made for men. Needless to say i thought this girl at LUSH was LOOPY. When i got home and hrs later i could still smell the spray. I was not only impressed by the staying power but the smell was amazing! The sandalwood helps to combat unwanted odours and the Dirty scent of tarragon, thyme, lavender and subtle spearmint seemed to change on my skin. It smelled a lot more feminine than i expected. The tarragon oil is naturally antibacterial and deodorizing which i think helps the smell stand out because other bath products or smells do not effect the outcome. I bought the "perfume gun" at $19.95 for 6.0oz. I put this in my purse to take to work. I sit in a desk at work and work beside a guy i am good friends with. I had him smell it and he loved it. So he comes into work and asks me for a spray of the Dirty everyday. We have used almost the entire bottle together. It cracks me up and is amazing that him being a guy and me being a women that we both are obsessed with it. I have had people stop me walking and ask what fragrance i am wearing numerous times. I do not know what it is but the people who do like it LOVE IT! Gender is NOT a issue for this bad boy! I will definitely repurchase my guy friend is buying the next bottle. If you dont have a store near you go to www.lush.com to get the hookup.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by xpinkangelx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this as I heard a few women say they like this despite it being for men. All I can say is I hate it!! First time I put it on all I could think was I smell like a man! Had to have a shower and wash my clothes to get the smell out! If you don't mind smelling like a guy then I guess you can use this, but I had to shove it in the bathroom cabinet at the back as it was stinking out my room. Going to be throwing it out or giving to my brother, complete waste as it wasn't cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by atsitl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the body spray, and I bought it for the gym! It smells surprisingly good; the mint first but then a sweet herb- probably the tarragon, along with the sandalwood. It's not complicated, but it's incredibly long lasting, and I have been using it as a perfume- deodorant by itself! I wouldn't wear it in combination with other fragrances, as it's quite strong... Not a smell that I would go out in the evening, but a refreshing and invigorating one, that I enjoy wearing!

Edit on 13/05/11
Well, I had to upgrade it to 4 lipsticks, as I keep reaching for this spray, because it's a mood booster, with a very appealing drydown. It gives me the freshness of a mint chewing gum, really pleasant and unisex!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2007 12:32:00 AM More reviews by nemesis41

As the previous poster noted, this is meant to be a man's fragrance, but I bought it for me. I think it definitely fits in the unisex category. The scent is predominantly mint, and it's light and refreshing. A perfect casual, daytime perfume, but I'd choose something else at night.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2005 12:16:00 PM More reviews by MissBlueSky

Sexy, clean, yet smokey scent from B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful - Lush's sister company.

Mint, sandalwood, lavender and tarragon. Smells good enought to eat! Actually a man's frgrance, I bought some for my boyf for Valentine's Day, but have been known to "borrow" a few squirts here and there as I love it so much!