April 21, 2014 | 1289 users online

Fragrance - LUSH - Dirty fragrance

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by atsitl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the body spray, and I bought it for the gym! It smells surprisingly good; the mint first but then a sweet herb- probably the tarragon, along with the sandalwood. It's not complicated, but it's incredibly long lasting, and I have been using it as a perfume- deodorant by itself! I wouldn't wear it in combination with other fragrances, as it's quite strong... Not a smell that I would go out in the evening, but a refreshing and invigorating one, that I enjoy wearing!

Edit on 13/05/11
Well, I had to upgrade it to 4 lipsticks, as I keep reaching for this spray, because it's a mood booster, with a very appealing drydown. It gives me the freshness of a mint chewing gum, really pleasant and unisex!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2007 12:32:00 AM More reviews by nemesis41

As the previous poster noted, this is meant to be a man's fragrance, but I bought it for me. I think it definitely fits in the unisex category. The scent is predominantly mint, and it's light and refreshing. A perfect casual, daytime perfume, but I'd choose something else at night.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2005 12:16:00 PM More reviews by MissBlueSky

Sexy, clean, yet smokey scent from B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful - Lush's sister company.

Mint, sandalwood, lavender and tarragon. Smells good enought to eat! Actually a man's frgrance, I bought some for my boyf for Valentine's Day, but have been known to "borrow" a few squirts here and there as I love it so much!