NARS Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

4.4

I have the larger size of this duo. The travel size is great, but it wasn't available at the time I bought mine. It's difficult for me to find a bronzer that doesn't make me look like I have dirt on my face, or like an oompa loompa, because I'm super pale--N/NW10-15. Surprisingly, laguna works on my skin, even though it looks dark in the pan. And even though I normally steer clear of pink blushes because I have a lot of pink in my skin, orgasm is very flattering. It looks like a warm peachy glow.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

It took me ages to finally crack down and buy this duo ($24 USD for the travel size from Sephora) but I think it was well worth it just so I could see what all the fuss was about. I was convinced there was a number of dupes for both the bronzer and blush. I think Laguna was the real star of the show for me: a perfect golden brown with just enough sheen to keep it from looking dull (I hit pan on that long ago). Although, I truly think Laguna looks VERY different depending on the shade of foundation I use that day (in accordance with the condition of my fake tan on my face). I think Orgasm is just okay - the very first time I tried it I loved it and thought it was so unique and brightening, and that the gold was so finely milled in the pink. It's a sheer formula which is nice, but the more I use it the more it's apparent to me that the gold shimmer is borderline glitter flecks. I have a ways to go on that, so I probably wouldn't repurchase Orgasm specifically (pricey for something that can easily be replicated) Otherwise, I think this is a great way to try both the blush and bronzer out. It's great to travel with, but of course the NARS packaging gets a little grimy.

This has been my go-to blush/bronzer duo for a few years now. Laguna blends well and is great for a light contour during the day and layers well for a heavier look on nights out. Orgasm comes on a bit heavy but I find with a bit of blending it gives me just the right pop of color for the rosy look I like. I like that it is a duo because it's easy to toss in my handbag for quick touch ups without having to tote my entire makeup bag around. Even when I like to mix things up, I will always keep this product around and continue to repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I am so glad they put these together in a convenient little compact with mirror. The mix of laguna and orgasm makes me look tanned and glowing. I am really happy with palette and I will repurchase when I run out.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love Laguna, but Orgasm is just okay. I like the pink color, but it doesn't blend well on my cheeks and can look splotchy. I do like the amount of shimmer, but the result on my skin isn't anything mind blowing. Plus, it doesn't seem to last on my face as long as other NARS blushes. Laguna on the other hand is a great bronzer for my skin tone. It isn't too orange and looks really soft. Great for contouring! It blends super easy too and lasts.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I hadn't ever bough a high end bronzer before, but it was so worth it. Laguna is a great warm tone on my face without being orange, and I have yet to put too much on that I couldn't work into blending out.

Orgasm was a little underwhelming considering the hype, but I do like that I don't have to worry about applying too much and looking like a clown. My cheeks are quite acne prone so when I take all that time to cover up my scars and spots, I don't want a product that will just undo all of my hard work.

Having said that, I would probably just repurchase Laguna in the full size and skip on Orgasm after I've used it all.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I got this from a sephora favorites box last year.

I really favor Laguna, its such a beautiful bronzer on my fair skin tone. It doesn't appear orange at all, very yellow based. It has buildable pigmentation which is great too. The shimmer isn't really noticeable, I can put it wherever I desire without a shimmer overload. This is the first bronzing product I've hit pan on, but I don't think it counts since its a small size. ;)

Orgasm is a pretty sheer peach with shimmer. I've found this to be quite hard to get unto a brush. Its really hard to overdo, which I love. It adds a nice glow to my face.

So, I wouldn't buy this again because orgasm was a bit underwhelming. Laguna is fantastic though, so definitely will get the full size.

I dunno is it just because my skin tone, but the hype about Orgasm and Laguna doesn't really work for me (I'm NC35). Orgasm didn't show up on my skin except for its shimmery effect whatsoever. Laguna also for me is too light for a bronzer, I can find other better performing bronzer from other brands.

It honestly is a great blush.

For people that say it doesn't show well on their skin don't understand that it's buildable. You don't have to worry about putting on too much at first. It's sheer but will obviously intensify if you use more.

People of all ages can use it. I'm 24 and spoke to a woman who was in her 50's about her blush because it looked beautiful and low and behold it was orgasm blush! It is pricey but it's a blush that looks great all year round.

The bronzer is really nice too. I get pretty tan during the summer and quite fair during the fall and winter months so during the fall and winter months it's perfect. I get so tan during the summer that Laguna doesn't really show up no matter how many layers I have on. That's the one thing that stopped me from giving it 5 lippies. It has subtle shimmer but nothing that's too crazy. Overall it's a great product and you should add it to your make up collection

I won't be buying this again...The problem is that hardly any goes on the brush! it's quite cheap, although I do like the colors...If your looking for a good bronzer I recommend hoola by benefit and a good blush would be peaches by Mac. I have neutral skin and it looks lovely on me.

Popular Bronzers