December 21, 2014 | 1757 users online

Blush - Laura Mercier - Cheek Colour in Rose Petal

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by hufs

Why did I not try this sooner?
This is the blush I have been searching for the past two years.
I have tried every brand from BB to YSL.
I was stuck with Dandelion cause it was pretty nice on my pale asian skin. But this LM is just absolutely beautiful. Even Dandelion seemed to turn a bit reddish on me. This one has a hint of peach which seems to
calm the redness and give my face a fresh glow.
I love this!!!!
I am buying one more just in case they discontinue.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2013 6:35:00 AM More reviews by ajb1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

I must register a dissenting vote on this. I love blush since I am very pale and look washed out and sickly without it, and I'm constantly on the lookout for new ones. I had high hopes for Rose Petal based on the reviews, and the color indeed appears lovely from a distance, if a bit delicate, but close up I could see it pooling into my pores (which are not that big on my cheeks!). I didn't find it to be buildable; a little bit was not enough color but adding more made it clearly sit atop my skin. As a brunette I've had more success with deep colors, like NARS Outlaw, for a natural, from-within glow. I can see this working well for a pale blonde or redhead with perfectly smooth skin, though. I also object to the tiny compact which I found hard to open. Back to Sephora it goes!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by msred2u42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Absolutely LOVE this product! Shade is extremely universal, flattering most skintones, buffs on like a dream and plan on purchasing a backup just in case! Laura has done wonders for the beauty world. Many many star products from this line.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 7:33:00 AM More reviews by helenavera

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm adding to the love for this product. I used NARS Orgasm for ages and I got fed up of the sparkle. This is a lovely matte, fresh pink that is perfect for fair skin. It is highly pigmented and you don't need much, so I hope it will last a long time. V happy with it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by 77pink

Beautiful pink colour! Very natural, and can be built! Perfect for my fair complexion.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Avawelles

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This little blush is AMAZING. Seems like it wouldn't be anything special when you see it in the pan, but adds the most youthful, brightening, attractive flush of color when I apply it. I think it is a true soft pink with a little warmth to it which keeps it from looking too little girlish. I combined it with Chanel Mademoiselle lipstick and the effect was really pretty. I can't imagine that this wouldn't look good on anyone with fair skin (and probably darker complexions too). A nice complement to some of my other warmer neutral Laura Mercier blushes.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 9:13:00 AM More reviews by Ryanne

Love this blush!! this is the blush I carry around in my makeup bag because of the size and the mirror. this blush goes with any look I go for. the color is just perfect!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by jodie111

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

In my opinion, a good blush is one that, immediately after applied to this 40-year-old face, makes me look 10 years younger. This blush does just that. Love it.

10 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Emily0816

My HG powder blush (for cream blush I use Revlon in Rosy Glow). Somehow this blush gives skin a luminous glow without any sparkle. I hate sparkles in blush, which is why NARS Orgasm disappointed me. I wear makeup to look attractive to men, and men love pretty, glowing skin that doesn't look like makeup - which this blush accomplishes.

It looks quite pink on the brush but doesn't streak and is buildable with a light hand. I'm very pale, so I don't think this would be too dark on anyone. My only complaint is that the packaging is very small for the price (but at least it's sturdy).

8 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by poncholefty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh yes, I would buy this again. This may be my forever blush. I bought it because so many of you ladies said I should. :) I have been a fan of LM for a couple years now, after getting a free makeover. I had tried the cream blush, which was not my favorite - too splotchy. But this may be perfect. It goes on so smooth and sheer - it really looks like I've been out for a brisk walk. The color is so pretty and light and very buildable. I think this would flatter a lot of skin tones. It's pretty expensive and I don't care for the small size, although I will say LM compacts don't feel cheap - they're very surdy,