September 2, 2014 | 1781 users online

Conditioner - Redken - Color Extend Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by HRenfrewgrl

The worst from the Redken line in my opinion. I was using the Clear Moisture line but I started to dye my hair so I started using this. This gave me an allergic reaction which cause my eyes to get puffy. I stopped using both the shampoo and conditioner the a puffiness and itchiness on my eyes went away. And it doesn't smell good either.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2012 8:59:00 PM More reviews by Sassy_Pants77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This conditioner seems to do what it claims. I'm a brunette who routinely (at least four times a year) dyes my hair a very bright red. I use this conditioner twice a week and it has kept my hair quite vibrant thus far. As far as the drying out other people have mentioned, I haven't noticed it, but then I don't use the shampoo component. It's reasonably priced, if a bit on the small side. However, if it keeps delivering, I'll keep purchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Jessma3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It doesn't seem to strip out much color (used it only twice since getting my hair dyed redish aubergine so some color does come out) but leaves my hair shiny and moisturized!

I used to use Wella which I thought was salon quality, also used the Fructis color preserve line but my hair always seemed so dull and tangled easily. Not with Redken! It's expensive but I think I may continue buying it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2012 1:05:00 PM More reviews by HauteHarlequin

I love this conditioner. It smells great, find it to be super moisturizing and hydrating on my color-treated hair; it always leaves my hair smooth and frizz-free. My hair is really thick, and this tends to sometimes weigh my hair down. For most people that is a downside, but I sort of like that is deflates it a bit and makes it a little more manageable. However, I have noticed that since using this I tend to breakout from time to time along my hair line, more frequently than I have in the past. For this reason, I may make a switch in the near future...but for now, I'm still hooked on it!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2012 11:19:00 AM More reviews by cheekybat

Why do they have to go and change a winning formula? Until recently this was fabulous, but on repurchasing the 'new improved' product, it was rubbish! My hair no longer feels moisturised and I cannot finish the bottle. Definitely not recommended.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2011 2:03:00 AM More reviews by evesinkiewicz

This stuff is crap. It dries out my hair and for something that is supposed to be conditioning that's just unacceptable. I'm really tempted to just pour this all down the drain. It left me with split ends and a flaking scalp. I'm sure not all redken products are bad but because of my experience with this product, I will never purchase anything from their company ever again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2011 12:52:00 PM More reviews by Michelle219

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this conditioner. It has made my hair so soft and the smell is pleasant as well. Itís a bit more than drug store brands but definitely worth it.

UPDATE: Decided to go back to my trusted and true Coconut oil after running out. Less expensive and it keeps my hair healthy/shiny/soft. This is still a great conditioner though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I like the Redken line in general, and color extend is no exeption. I can't say it extends the life of my slightly-dry, color-treated, baby-fine hair,but it certainly does not strip color - which is a good thing. I use this from time to time. I also like the All-SOFT line.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 5:34:00 PM More reviews by missd1985

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this when I dyed my hair from Blond to Red Violet! It worked nicely. My hair felt soft and it was not hard to manage. My my curls soft and the ends looked amazing. I bought this in the 1L bottle. It was expensive too! I bought the double with conditioner for 55 bucks which is cheap where I live. I would buy it again!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2011 4:25:00 AM More reviews by mkettles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i have used different redken products on and off for years and this is the first time i was not only disappointed, i was horrified. between the color extend shampoo and conditioner my hair not only got drier, it started shedding far more dramatically, and worst of all, it dried out my scalp so badly it started peeling! i even found sores/cracks on the crown of my head after several weeks use! when combining the shampoo with a different conditioner the effects are far less noticeable, but still not worth the price. this was by far the worst hair product i've ever purchased.