Redken Color Extend Conditioner

3.0

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Ceteth-3 Acetate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylulose, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Perfum), Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Arginine HCl, Taurine, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Oleth-10, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Lecitin, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Phosphoric Acid, Trehalose, Tocopherol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate

on 8/17/2012 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

After paying 140+ to get my hair fixed I was not about to ruin my hair with cheap shampoo and conditioner striping my hair of natural oils and the color! So I went out and bought both for 36 bucks it was a deal for two huge bottles at a hair salon. And let me tell you it was worth any penny I'd even pay more. My hair has not faded and I've washed it 20+ times. Granted I wash my hair once or twice a week, but still that's really good! My hair is healthier than ever. I definitely suggest buying this if you don't want your hair to fade. Also if it's a little damaged just get a hair mask by them like Color Extend Rich Recovery or Extreme Rescue Force.

on 8/13/2012 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

it did not moisturize my hair at all. after using my hair was dry and brittle.

on 7/25/2012 1:19:00 PM

The worst from the Redken line in my opinion. I was using the Clear Moisture line but I started to dye my hair so I started using this. This gave me an allergic reaction which cause my eyes to get puffy. I stopped using both the shampoo and conditioner the a puffiness and itchiness on my eyes went away. And it doesn't smell good either.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This conditioner seems to do what it claims. I'm a brunette who routinely (at least four times a year) dyes my hair a very bright red. I use this conditioner twice a week and it has kept my hair quite vibrant thus far. As far as the drying out other people have mentioned, I haven't noticed it, but then I don't use the shampoo component. It's reasonably priced, if a bit on the small side. However, if it keeps delivering, I'll keep purchasing!

on 4/23/2012 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It doesn't seem to strip out much color (used it only twice since getting my hair dyed redish aubergine so some color does come out) but leaves my hair shiny and moisturized!

I used to use Wella which I thought was salon quality, also used the Fructis color preserve line but my hair always seemed so dull and tangled easily. Not with Redken! It's expensive but I think I may continue buying it.

I love this conditioner. It smells great, find it to be super moisturizing and hydrating on my color-treated hair; it always leaves my hair smooth and frizz-free. My hair is really thick, and this tends to sometimes weigh my hair down. For most people that is a downside, but I sort of like that is deflates it a bit and makes it a little more manageable. However, I have noticed that since using this I tend to breakout from time to time along my hair line, more frequently than I have in the past. For this reason, I may make a switch in the near future...but for now, I'm still hooked on it!

on 1/22/2012 11:19:00 AM

Why do they have to go and change a winning formula? Until recently this was fabulous, but on repurchasing the 'new improved' product, it was rubbish! My hair no longer feels moisturised and I cannot finish the bottle. Definitely not recommended.

on 12/29/2011 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is crap. It dries out my hair and for something that is supposed to be conditioning that's just unacceptable. I'm really tempted to just pour this all down the drain. It left me with split ends and a flaking scalp. I'm sure not all redken products are bad but because of my experience with this product, I will never purchase anything from their company ever again.

on 12/21/2011 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this conditioner. It has made my hair so soft and the smell is pleasant as well. Itís a bit more than drug store brands but definitely worth it.

UPDATE: Decided to go back to my trusted and true Coconut oil after running out. Less expensive and it keeps my hair healthy/shiny/soft. This is still a great conditioner though.

on 11/24/2011 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I like the Redken line in general, and color extend is no exeption. I can't say it extends the life of my slightly-dry, color-treated, baby-fine hair,but it certainly does not strip color - which is a good thing. I use this from time to time. I also like the All-SOFT line.