July 31, 2014 | 994 users online

Lip Treatments - La Mer - Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 12:00:00 PM More reviews by jjenny

im not one to buy a lip balm for $90 in a department store because i can buy shoes or whatever. i swore at my friend for being crazy for buying one but when i tried it on my lips i cudnt stop touching them!! go out and try it hey.... ill NEVER stop using it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by GwenNYC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

While I generally use high-end skincare brands, I'm not loyal to one brand and also use less expensive brands like Mario Badescu. I've been a fan of La Mer for years, as I've been using Creme de la Mer religiously as my night cream for about five years and can't live without it. As far as lip balms, I can't use waxy sticks or Vaseline type products. I've been using Dr. Hauschka lip balm which retails for about $17 a jar, and is available at places like Whole Foods. I really like that product, and strayed for a chance to try La Mer's lip balm on a whim. Wow. Of course the packaging is beautiful, with La Mer's signature green as the tub's color and a mirrored top with the logo etched in the center. It looks like a $50 lip balm. Upon opening it, I was instantly reminded of a Thin Mint cookie! It literally smells and tastes like a Thin Mint, which I actually like. I was unsure of how I'd feel about the mint factor, but I find it to be refreshing. A little goes a long way, much like Creme de la Mer. My lips feel supple, nourished, and moisturized without feeling greasy or waxy. What can I say? It's perfect. Now I'm in a pickle because I am hooked! This is certainly an expensive product, and considering I use it multiple times a day I figure it will last just over a month. When money's not tight, I will be buying this product again. Another winner from La Mer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 10:37:00 AM More reviews by marketabank

This is the best lip product I have ever had in my life. I hope they will never change the formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 12:16:00 AM More reviews by astroglidealyssa

Not usually a big fan of lip pots but this stuff is perfect. Just the right amount of mint, soft&silky ultra moisturizing. Well worth the money

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by nikrou

Not very hygienic. And for more than 40 bucks it's not amazing. I have tried lots of balms and Aquafor has still been my favorite. Don't regret buying but I would not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by colorrefinery

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My absolute favorite!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by crmelody

I would have continued to purchase despite the price if the ingredients were more natural. Since they are not, I moved on to more eco-friendly products (Pangea's lip balms, namely).

Pros: minty calming refreshing scent, moisturizes, beautiful packaging
Cons: expensive, ingredients not natural

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by sullyPDX

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Nickydfg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing. Worth every penny. If this didn't work to ur 'ideal' then return it and stop complaining. Fab lip treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by kristinelorraine

my HG lip balm. this is the only lip balm that works on my cracked, rough lips. i could feel my lips drying out when i'm not using it. definitely worth the $$$.