mark Instant Vacation

3.7

on 4/6/2008 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This perfume smells great, but it fades off by the end of the day. It reminds me of Bobbi Brown Beach, at a fraction of the price.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was really excited about this scent when it first came out about a few years ago. The scent on me was a nice coco nutty scent I liked at first but towards the end of the day it was more musky on me and not in a good way.

on 1/13/2008 2:57:00 PM

Rating: I put it on at a locker break and my old friend came up to me waving at me, she's like awwww I love that smell! What is it! Very nice smell, and with every scent, hard to describe, good for summer!

Price: $20 not bad

Packaging: Love the design! It always falling over though, but it never breaks

I'll buy it again!

on 11/1/2007 3:47:00 PM

Great rendition of this type of scent. Smells almost identical to, the now discontinued, Estee Lauder's Azuree Soleil but at a fraction of the cost. I hope Avon decides to keep this product in its seasonal line of fragrances. Will definitely repurchase.

on 8/20/2007 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a fun scent on warm summer days. I bought a bottle two years ago and still have half left... I like it but not all the time. Nice coconut smell!

on 6/30/2007 7:36:00 PM

I have the regular Instant Vacation from last year, which I like on hot, summery days. However, when I smell Instant Vacation Greek Isles on the scented pages, I can almost retch!

on 6/11/2007 9:33:00 PM

I recently received this as a sample and had to buy the full-sized bottle. I like the coconut smell to it, but it reminds me of another fragrance I can't quite put my finger on...still a very fun scent for the beach.

on 3/10/2007 10:23:00 PM

i love instant vacation! smells like yummy suntan lotion and coconuts on me. i can't wait to wear this once it gets warm out!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It smelled like an intriguing suntan lotion on everyone else. It smelled like bugspray on me.

on 2/3/2007 4:19:00 PM

I love this seasonal perfume. It smells like the good kind of sunscreen - a little bit coconutty but with something else that I just don't know how to describe.

The only thing I don't like is that it's only sold in the summer!

Popular Fragrances