December 20, 2014 | 1641 users online

Scrubs - Mary Kay - Micro-dermabrasion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2009 8:55:00 PM More reviews by tarapickholtz

Love this set! I can tell such a difference in my skin when I use this set. I use it twice a week and notice that my skin is much softer and smoother. I tend to get dry areas around my nose and this set helps smooth it out. It also helps with preventing breakouts. It's also pretty gentle and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all. It's not cheap, but it does last me quite a while. If anything, just use it once per week to save some money and still get great results from it. Highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2009 11:38:00 AM More reviews by arcticmel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best exfoliator I've ever come across. It's expensive though! I don't bother with step two everytime

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2009 7:26:00 PM More reviews by xxjenadanxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I looked for a dermabrasion product for quite a while before taking the advice of MUA and taking the plunge. I can honestly say that this system has far exceeded my expectations! This is week three for me using it and my face has never looked or felt better! People are noticing :) Buy it, its worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2009 2:56:00 PM More reviews by babyscorpion

I am impressed with this set. At first i bought it without any expectations of it being "great". I like Mary Kay, but i have seen many other products work better on my skin, therefore did not expect this to "WOW" me. But it actually did. I have some acne scars, that seriously, after using this one time it helped minimizing them a lot. I have been using it once every two days and i think it is very good.
I would highly recommend checking this one out, specially if you have combination or oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2009 12:26:00 AM More reviews by simplebebe115

I use this once or twice a week, and I feel the difference on my skin, it feels very smooth and soft, and it really gets the dead skin out coz I look fresher and brighter when I use this. It's the best scrub I've ever tried and I will purchase again

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2009 7:34:00 PM More reviews by anna_c_hogan

I really like this product. I love Step #2 the most. And the 1st step is effective but not too abrasive. I was using the Oil of Olay set and I am glad I switched!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2009 11:25:00 PM More reviews by pa310803

I was not satisfied by this product. I hated step 2. It felt very weird on my skin. I started breaking out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2009 5:44:00 PM More reviews by babybella3

I LOVE this product! I'm not a Mary Kaye product fan but this is a really great scrub. So gentle and the particles are a perfect size to really do a good job - well worth the $$.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 More reviews by jessiko1012

This product has done wonders for my skin! I have huge pores, acne scars from my teenage years and uneven skin tone, but since using this 2 years ago, my skin has definitely improved! I was initially hesitant to shell out $60 for the scrub and the cream, but a little really does go a long way. I got my first set in the summer of 2006 and right now, I just started on my 3rd set 2 weeks ago. I use it pretty regularly (2x per week), so it really does last! This is definitely one of my HG products and well worth the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 10:26:00 AM More reviews by Kristie32

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best microdermabraision scrub I've used. . .the particles are really fine and non irritating. And it does not irritate my skin. . .will use forever!