July 29, 2014 | 1924 users online

Palettes - Sonia Kashuk - Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by snoopy68

I love SK's Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette! Typically I use the lighter shade in the palette for the eye area. I mixed it on the back of my hand with the tiniest bit of the SK tinted moisturizer, because this is a thicker textured concealer and mixing it with the tinted moisturizer helps keep it from settling into any fine lines. The greenish-tinted concealer is perfect for covering broken capillaries and masking any redness around the nose area. I love the fact that this also has a yellow-based powder to set the concealer. It's perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by xkianax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I am so glad I found this! I've been looking for a good concealer for awhile for the blemishes on my face. And despite what people say about other concealers, I never found that they truly covered my scars and acne.

But Sonia Kashuk's palette comes with a green which cancels out any red perfectly. Then I wait for it to kind of dry and apply the actual concealer.

My target carries two colors of the palettes. I got 08, the darker of the two. And they each come with 2 shades of creamy concealer. One for winter and one for summer lol! And afterwards, I sometimes use the convenient powder on top!

I was pleasantly surprised that the target cosmetics brand could be so good! I definitely recommend it! Though I'm not sure why my friend's comes with a brush and mind doesn't!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by erinbrittannyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh my gosh, words cannot begin to express how much I adore this concealer palette. This palette is my new absolute best friend. The green one is my all time favorite because I suffer from redness on my cheeks and the green totally takes that problem away and blends right into your skin. I know your thinking, a green concealer?! Won't that make my face green? No, it will not. It cross cancels the redness and blends right into your skin, not leaving any green trace on your face! The other colors are more basic but also are very concealing and cover any blemishes! All time favorite palette and pretty decent price for how amazing it is!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by emilyhannelx3

Favorite!! It upsets me that I only use one color from it but even still it's worth it !! Goes on creamy but doesn't look oily on my already oily skin. True to color and blends perfectly as if nothing is even there. Doesn't cake and lasts a long while. My everyday HG concealer, I even prefer it to the Benefit Boiing I got!! Sonia Kashuk never disappoints me :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by kpxgenie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I truly love this concealer palette! I bought it on a whim at Target for $10 and I don't know why it's not more popular! It does a fabulous job of correcting discolorations (by using the greenish color) and an even more fabulous job of covering some light-to-medium acne scars & spots. On my cheeks I use just the lighter concealer & on my forehead-nose-chin I use the darker salmon concealer. I find that doing it this way brightens up my face bc my cheeks are brighter and my face overall doesn't look like a ghost bc the darker concealer tones down the brightness on my t-zone. The formula is definitely creamy & non-drying, but not creamy enough for the undereye areas. I tried using it undereye and it made all the fine lines show & made my undereye look so dry. I had to use my good ol' mac studio finish concealer for undereyez. I do use all the concealers in place of foundation and just pat & blend all over my face. Then u can either use your fingers or a concealer brush and set your face with the little powder (which is so small it sucks, but I like the finish). Overall, it does take some more effort than slapping on foundation & powder, but it really does leave a flawless face once u get used to putting it on.

Would I buy again? Absolutely! It's cheap, convenient, makes my face flawless, and it's unique! Only downside is the shade. There's only 1 range of palette available. If you are anything darker than nc25 (or nars Ceylan-Fiji), I don't think this will work for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2013 1:56:00 AM More reviews by littleann818

I absolutely LOVE this concealer palette! I was not much of a concealer person until I started using this palette! The shades are great for any skintone and you can definitely mix and them together and use on your face. I do not wear foundation so what I do is I will mix up the top 2 colors and put it on my face to hide my redness and discoloration of my skintone and use it like a foundation! It works perfect! I also like to use it around my nose area, and underneath my eye area. The power is great as well to set your concealer under the eye afterwards. I HIGHLY recommend this palette! You will LOVE it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2012 12:18:00 AM More reviews by Jaclyn86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing concealer palette! I use this both on blemishes and under the eyes. I tend to blend the shades to get a more accurate colour match. Great to pop in your handbag for on the go touch ups too. Have gone through several of these palettes now, they're such good value!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2012 3:51:00 AM More reviews by ohgeebus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Despite all the good reviews I've read for this palette on MUA and seen on Youtube, this concealer palette was not for me.
On the plus side, the concealers were nicely creamy once warmed up by the fingertips (on cold mornings, I need to rub a little longer to melt the product). The powder is really chalky, so I use my own. Also, the yellowish green tinted concealer is good for a corrector.
However, I personally found it very difficult to match my skin tone. They provide a lighter and darker shade for you to mix together like a paint palette. However, in the mornings when I have five minutes to get out of the house, the mixing process is too long and tedious. I am about 3/4 dark, 1/4 light, but it's too hard for me to get the right shade. I'd rather just have a nice pigmented concealer that is automatically my color.
Furthermore, I found that the concealer tended to look a little cakey underneath my eyes if I didn't blend, blend, blend. And if you don't get your exact skin shade (use natural lighting, people!!!), the concealer sticks out against your skin very obviously. Since I don't like to wear foundation all the time, this is a huge turn off. I want a concealer that will blend into my ACTUAL skin tone, not just the foundation color.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2012 12:28:00 PM More reviews by rosalynxrawr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is probably my favorite concealer that I have tried. Its very creamy and doesn't crease under my eyes like a lot of concealers do. I use the neutralizer for my dark circles and then dab the light shade over top and my circles are completely hidden. The setting powder works very well but I still use my finishing powder over it so that it blends with the rest of my face. The medium shade works well for blemishes, but it doesn't quite conceal my many dark acne scars. My only complaint is that its not a lot of product for the price, but I will continue to use this concealer until I find one that works better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

There are two different palettes. The original is for light skin tones, and II (2) is for medium-darker.

I had heard a lot of wonderful things about this but it was OOS for weeks at every Target near me. As soon as I saw it was restocked at my local Target, I went out right away to pick it up.

Overall, this is a bit too dark for me (NW10). I was hoping to use the yellow//green for the redness around my nose but it was way too dark. The only shade in the palette I can use is the lightest concealer shade. But that one I really like. It covers my undereye circles very well.

I wouldn't repurchase since I don't like that I'm only using 1 out of 4 products. But I think this would work nicely on slightly darker skintones