Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

THIS IS MY HG CONCEALER, hands down. For my dark circles, concealer is a staple in my kit. I've tried tons of over-hyped concealers, like the mac prolongwear, bobbi brown, benefit erase paste, etc. NOTHING, i repeat, NOTHING comes even close to the Sonia Kashuk hidden agenda palette. To top it off, the SK palette is at least half the price! The consistency is perfection. Smooth, creamy, and blends very well. My favorite part of this concealer is that it stays put on my extra oily skin! No creases, and no end of the day run-offs. Was a little skeptical about the concealer setting powder that comes in the palette at first (seems to good to be true), however it works just as good as my Ben Nye setting powder in camo!

I am also a makeup artist, and although i have tons of professional concealer palettes, i find myself reaching for this one the most on my clients. Very versatile, great for concealing and highlighting!

Only down side is the packaging. It's somewhat flimsy, and a couple times i have gotten concealers that seemed to be extra melted, or the powder cracked after a couple months.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using this concealer palette for about a year, repurchased 2-3 times? It's not the highest coverage concealer imo, but it gets the job done if you apply a foundation or BB cream over it. If you mix the right colors together, you can cover an array of blemishes, hyperpigmentations, and redness with just one palette, which is why I keep coming back to it. The staying power isn't that great for my oily skin; I have to use it on top of my foundation/BB cream or else it'll rub right off, which I don't prefer doing. I never use the light concealer color or the powder, just the medium concealer and neutralizer since I have more yellow/olive undertones. The creamy consistency doesn't cake on me nor does it break out my super sensitive acne-prone skin, surprisingly. I do recommend this if you're going for an easy, light coverage and if you like having a choice of concealing colors.

I have recently had a lot of acne due to birth control changes and my face is worse than a teenagers and I'm 29. I've been using foundation, conceler, powder and having to put it all on thick to cover everything. Then I look like I have tons of makeup on and it's not the best look.

I went to Target yesterday looking for a new conceler and decided to try this product out. I got the light shade even though I have a medium skin tone because it seemed to match my skin perfectly. It is AMAZING!!!! I was skeptical at first. I sat in my bathroom and applied the greenish one first to all of the acne and scars and they all lost the red and darkness immediately. Then I put on the fleshtone conceler over it and they all but disappeared. It was jaw dropping. I pressed on the little powder that comes with it then went over my whole face with my normal powder. I look normal again!! I don't even need foundation at all. I look natural like I don't even have makeup on and it's just wonderful. I LOVE this product more than I have loved any other make up ever before. I will cry if it ever gets discontinued. It is simply magical.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This is a LONG overdue review for this palette, I'm sorry, I know. I did love it for what it did, & I'm sure it's a lot better now, & the packaging looks a helluva lot cuter as well! But fast forward to now and I've come to understand the darkness and the bags under my eyes a whole lot better, I've found a concealer technique that isn't too Kim K loud & is enough to make me look alive & awake, along with staying power. What I'm saying is that for beginners this is perfect, it gives the right amount of coverage & the powder was actually quite decent, though there are far superior setting powders, this works. The consistency has the right amount of thickness & creaminess to it(lots of warming up with fingers is involved). It definitely doesn't last as long (about 4 hours at most) but it does what it claims to do & I'll leave it at that. I purchased this palette back when it came out in 2009 (I know I know) I thought it would be useful for prom & it definitely was. The salmon color was perfect for my undereye circles & the green did a great job @ removing redness. The "skintone" concealer was WAY too light for me, so I never used it. Yes, I did throw away my old palette, since they've changed the packaging TWICE since I purchased mine. I won't be repurchasing it, because I've gathered quite the collection of concealers over the years & I'm sure the formula is different now, but I'm no longer interested in it, plus the price has gone up as well. I just needed to post this review because I've seen it haunt me quite a bit on this site & Youtube, like an old love from the past. BUT,Thank you Sonia Kashuk, my prom photos thank you. Keep doing what you're doing, && your eyeshadows rock!!!

I am in love with this thing. I mix all 3 of the concealer shades put it on a blemish and the redness is 100% covered, and then i use the translucent powder to set my undereye concealer (revlon photoready) and its just amazing. The price is pretty expensive but it comes with 4 concealers so whateverrr

Pros: Creamy texture, very pigmented, nice packaging, variety in palette
Cons: No brushes, possibly irritates acne

This concealer comes in light and medium. I found mine at Target. It comes with 2 shades of skin tone concealer, olive green concealer to neutralize redness, and powder. I like the texture and can almost match my skin tone. However, I tried to use the darker concealer on my cysts/acne and when I removed it, my cyst seems more red and bigger :( Also, the powder is too light for me when I use the darker concealer shade. I may end up returning this (and this seemed like it had potential too).

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love SK's Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette! Typically I use the lighter shade in the palette for the eye area. I mixed it on the back of my hand with the tiniest bit of the SK tinted moisturizer, because this is a thicker textured concealer and mixing it with the tinted moisturizer helps keep it from settling into any fine lines. The greenish-tinted concealer is perfect for covering broken capillaries and masking any redness around the nose area. I love the fact that this also has a yellow-based powder to set the concealer. It's perfect!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I am so glad I found this! I've been looking for a good concealer for awhile for the blemishes on my face. And despite what people say about other concealers, I never found that they truly covered my scars and acne.

But Sonia Kashuk's palette comes with a green which cancels out any red perfectly. Then I wait for it to kind of dry and apply the actual concealer.

My target carries two colors of the palettes. I got 08, the darker of the two. And they each come with 2 shades of creamy concealer. One for winter and one for summer lol! And afterwards, I sometimes use the convenient powder on top!

I was pleasantly surprised that the target cosmetics brand could be so good! I definitely recommend it! Though I'm not sure why my friend's comes with a brush and mind doesn't!

Oh my gosh, words cannot begin to express how much I adore this concealer palette. This palette is my new absolute best friend. The green one is my all time favorite because I suffer from redness on my cheeks and the green totally takes that problem away and blends right into your skin. I know your thinking, a green concealer?! Won't that make my face green? No, it will not. It cross cancels the redness and blends right into your skin, not leaving any green trace on your face! The other colors are more basic but also are very concealing and cover any blemishes! All time favorite palette and pretty decent price for how amazing it is!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Favorite!! It upsets me that I only use one color from it but even still it's worth it !! Goes on creamy but doesn't look oily on my already oily skin. True to color and blends perfectly as if nothing is even there. Doesn't cake and lasts a long while. My everyday HG concealer, I even prefer it to the Benefit Boiing I got!! Sonia Kashuk never disappoints me :)

Top Rated Sonia Kashuk Products