Dior j'adore

3.8

on 10/1/2014 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my all time favorite perfume. It smells wonderful and lasts all day.

on 9/17/2014 4:32:00 PM

I simply love this parfume. It's the symbol of femininity for me. It smells heavenly. It's perfect.

on 9/17/2014 6:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

For being one of the cheaper perfumes I own it is one of the best. The scent is floral and classic... sophisticated and not overbearing. This is a frequent repurchase as my husband loves it on me. I admit I am addicted to artisan scents from small high-end perfume houses but I seem to always come back to this fragrance. All this said, always try a perfume before you buy it. This definitely does not smell amazing on everyone. Nothing is for eceryone.

My absolute favourite perfume! I have been obsessed with this perfume since i was about 14, I'm 24 now. I will say though, do NOT buy any special editions of this fragrance because it does not smell like the normal/original one. i made that mistake once, couldn't quite put my finger one the difference, but it just wasn't the same.

on 7/22/2014 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my signature perfume, i have bought at least 3 bottles of it over the years. I go for the EDP as i like perfume that lasts me the whole day. My friends now tells me that whenever they smell this perfume, they thinks of me. I tried other perfumes but somehow i always go back to this. I saw the reviews here and i see some loves it, some hates it. I guess it really depends on how the perfume smells on you as different person have diff reaction to perfumes

on 3/11/2014 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Well, I like the classiness this scent has. It's very feminine and sophisticated, however definitely not worth the price tag. The scent doesn't last long at all! It quickly starts to fade.

Will not repurchase.

on 2/5/2014 12:54:00 PM

I'm rather disappointed with this fragrance. It doesn't last long on me, even after layering the fragrance. It smells great but that is short-lived. It's odd that I can pay $70 for Euphoria and it lingers until the next day, yet I pay $108.00 for J'Adore and it practically doesn't linger at all.
I will not spend my money on this product again.

on 1/28/2014 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Dior's J'Adore is my first time branching into "real" perfume. I had always used VS Body Sprays previously because in the past, most perfumes (basically cheapo alcoholy ones) often induced headaches. I had bought J'Adore as an Xmas gift for my Mom, but she proclaimed that she only would ever wear RL. I took back the gift and intended to return it, but decided that I would just try it out for myself. Afterall, I did spend a fair amount of time at Ulta spraying different fragrances and chose this as my favorite (lightest smelling).

I initially wasn't sure if I liked or loved the perfume but it has grown on me! The 1st day I wore it, a female coworker remarked how great I smelled. And since then, I have started to love it even more. On my days off from work, I tried some lower brand perfume samplers (from my Birchbox) and the scents could not compare.

When I first used it, I would only do one spray on my wrist and that was good enough. But now, I do 2 sprays on the wrist and 1 on my neck. I love smelling the fruity floralness all throughout the day and do not think it is too overpowering at work.

Everyone has a first love, this is mine. I adore this perfume to bits. Ultra glamorous and luxurious, it makes you feel like a star
Do stop by at http://blue-arc-en-ciel.blogspot.in/

on 12/24/2013 4:45:00 PM

this is my third bottle, all given as presents, i like it s lot, it is floral and fruity at the same time, like some times i find it sweet on me and other times citrus fresh. I can pull it off any time of year so it is a good one for me, my favorite perfume of all times and has been for many years is Gucci Guilty for comparisment witch is very sweet but this is in the 2nd place.

Popular Fragrances