LUSH Imperialis

3.2

: Lavender Infusion (Lavendula hybrida), Mullein Leaf Infusion (Verbascum thapsus), Orange Blossom Water (Citrus dulcis), Olive Oil (Olea europaea), Stearic Acid, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Glycerine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Orange Blossom Absolute (Citrus dulcis), Tiger Lily Extract (Lilium candidum), St. Johns Wort Extract (Hypericum perforatum), Elderflower Extract (Sambucus nigra), Sweet Violet Extract (Viola odorata), Sunflower Petal Extract (Helianthus annuus), Alkanett Extract (Alkanna tinctoria), Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

After using Angels on Bare skin, I decided to try this. It is FABULOUS. My skin looks and feels great and it has that LUSH scent. I use it at night and under my makeup. It is a little pricey but considering you spent twenty five dollards on a drugstore foundation, it really isn't that bad. I do wish it came in a pump (except you waste so much product in a pump). Overall,, I'm very happy with this and don't see changing.

on 11/1/2013 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I recieved this as a sample when I purchased a roll cleanser. It claims to be suitable for all skin types and the sales assistant said its great for mattifying skin. I applied it on my face after cleansing and the smell itself just really put me off, I thought I would get over it but it lingered for a while and its such a murky off putting scent. I continued to use it anyway to see how it would benefit my skin but it just sat on my skin rather than sink in. Personally wouldn't purchase.

on 6/14/2013 3:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i have been using celestial since forever and wanted a change so i got this.
big mistake.

my skin got irritated and red kept burning me. but thats because i have really sensitive skin.

I am sticking to celestial

I wanted to like this. I really did. I loved the ingredients, at least in my head. My face, on the other hand, HATED this. I haven't broken out like that since my teens (at least ten years ago, most likely more), and just an hour or two after applying, it would leave me an oil slick. (Yes, I applied it to damp skin, and dry skin, and wet skin. Same results each time.) I think it was the cocoa butter. Hated to return it as I loved the scent, but it just did not work for me. At all. (And I hate that LUSH uses parabens and SLS...get with the times, people!) Still trying to find a *mainly* natural moisturizer that works with my skin. Until then, back to my Neutrogena Oil-Free Combination Skin moisturizer (with all of its nasty ingredients that somehow don't bother my face nearly as much as the LUSH...strange). Tried this for a MONTH. At least they have a wonderful return policy. May try Gorgeous and Vanishing Cream.

on 5/29/2013 7:10:00 PM

love this product, it gives my face a soft non-oily look for the entire day. i use it every morning and then once again at night right after my other lush cleaner and toner.

on 5/7/2013 9:43:00 PM

I wanted to like this product because it was vegan and it was from Lush. However, as I started using it for a awhile it made my face oilier. My forehead and the area around my nose got extremely oily. Natural products didn't really do it for me this time.

I got a sample of this product, so I only tried it for about a week, applying it only at night. I was recommended this for my oily t zone/dry cheeks combination skin. The lady at LUSH told me it would balance my skin. Well it sure did balance it, the wrong way. It made my entire face even more oily. It really was an unpleasant feeling. The unattractive smell made it even worse.

I've been using this product for a couple of days. It smells a bit like camomille, which is nice. You can't use to much of this product otherwise it is too oily, but if you use the amount you should it works quite well. It really moisturizes my combination skin after aplying a toner, so overall I think it is a good product.

on 2/27/2013 9:07:00 PM

LOVES IT!
I love that it's vegan.
Does what it says it does.
Perfect for day and night.
No extra moisturizer needed after first application and no need to blot throughout the day.
Smells nice.
Good price.
Packaging is fine.
My skin hasn't looked this good in YEARS!
Going to buy a new pot tomorrow.

on 2/27/2013 8:14:00 PM

I got this to add to my skin routine ,I use this after using my toner also from lush ,since i have combination skin the lady at Lush recommended this moisturizer ( I was using complete comfort cream from Mac) I do like this moisturizer its light but i feel that it moisturizes my skin ,it feels a bit oily at first but sinks right in it doesnt leave a oily feeling on my skin which I also like since my skin is combination ;)

Popular Moisturizers