December 18, 2014 | 1755 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lustreglass - Lustrewhite

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2009 3:39:00 AM More reviews by xaudeex

I saw the tester tube when i bought Fresh Brew l/s. I was looking for a gloss to pair with the lipstick, after few dissapointing lipglass purchases made, i felt very unconvincing. It always looks absolutely stunning in the MAC shop but when i used it at home, it doesnt look good anymore or maybe its just me, too picky. Well, i bought - Revealing (too orange for my NC30 skin), Sinnamon (too dark, its makes my skin looks dirty, weird ~), C-thru (after awhile it left white gooey stains on my lips, which is NOT cute at all), Wildly lush is alrite for me but i was getting bored of it & Cushy white is stunning but i want something with more shimmer, since im a shimmer queen. haha. Lustrewhite is clear gloss with pretty beautiful shimmers. The silvery with slightly & very subtle goldish (if i look closely there are shimmers that looks a lil bit gold to me..hehe) pearly shimmers are really really beautiful, i find it very cute & its not chunky at all.
Plus, it makes my Fresh Brew l/s looks great, i havent try it with my other l/s (coz now, im in my Fresh Brew mania phase) but no doubt that it'll look great on any l/s. Staying power is great, stays on me like no other glosses can compare, especially if i use prep & prime lips prior to l/s application. Makes my lips looks sexy. Definitely will repurchase it over & over again. I love my lustrewhite!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2008 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Songbird1967

THE best lipgloss on the planet!!! It looks fabulous over any color and stays delicious for hours. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2008 8:58:00 AM More reviews by kalouda

I think that this is the perfect clear gloss, a girl can get. I love MAC products and this is one of my favorites. You can wear it alone, but it also makes any lipstick look amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2008 6:09:00 AM More reviews by darkishstar

The best clear lip gloss hands down. It's pretty, shiny, and sparkly, but not chunky glitter, what more could you want? It looks great over any lipstick to give it shine. I would buy this again and again. The lustreglass formula is also way less sticky than the tinted lipglasses, so if you don't like stickiness, I suggest this lustreglass for you. I love the brush as well more than doefoot applicators and as usual, the great vanilla scent is there, love MAC!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2008 11:41:00 AM More reviews by Lois_k

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For me this is the perfect clear gloss. I have the traditional MAC clear gloss in the squeeze tube, and honestly I can't stand it. This is perfect, easy to apply, super shiny and sparkly, (but not over the top). I will definitely purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2007 2:39:00 AM More reviews by LizC21

I know it's just a clear gloss with shimmer, but I ADORE this! :D I took one point off for package quality because I have had the Lustreglass caps crack on me quite a few times, but other than that the packaging isn't bad. The only thing I hate about tube with wand glosses is the fact that it's hard to get every last bit of product out. I do like the brush more than the wand that comes in Lipglass...also, the texture is soo much nicer, IMO...more soft and creamy rather than thick and sticky like Lipglasses are, generally. Love the light vanilla/cupcake/cake batter scent and love the shimmer particles. Looking at this gloss in the tube mesmerizes me, too haha because of all the little diamond looking particles. :D Great clear gloss with shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2007 6:02:00 PM More reviews by beautify84

I just picked up this lipglass today and it is exactly what i'm looking for. it looks so pretty with the smokey eye look. the tube is clear with diamond like microglitter it in. I love to wear it alone for a shimmery, extremely wet lip look. it really does look like you drenched your lips in liquid diamonds. its perfect! its the same formula as the regular lipglasses, and the staying power is ok (as with any lipgloss). i love it! it's a definate staple of mine. will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2007 10:48:00 PM More reviews by countesscocofang

Very pretty color: clear gloss with frosty white shimmer. It goes on as a very pretty shine and not garish or too "Vegas-showgirl", if you catch my drift. The only downside: THE CAP BROKE! I had to tape it back together to use it. It looks ghetto as hell. :( Love the brush applicator and it's just the right amount of stickiness. I own several other colors.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2007 12:40:00 AM More reviews by babyyygirleee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

lustreglass lustrewhite was the first lipgloss I bought from MAC. I love it, it is clear and sparkly! I agree, the texture is nice and the brush that comes with it, is great (=. You can also wear it with any colour and make it more dramatic ; )

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2006 12:05:00 AM More reviews by MegamiAG

I admit that I'm not a huge fan of MAC Lipglasses. The texture is just too thick/tacky for me. This Lustreglass, however, makes me want to try others out despite my judgement! I LOVE sparkles and it really got me curious as to how the other Lustreglasses will look. :) Not my favorite, but definitely worth it.