April 20, 2014 | 1864 users online

Eyeliner - Ulta - automatic eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Mlenne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had to leave a comment about this here! After running out of all my other eyeliner I was ready to try something different and hopefully more long-lasting. I wear contact lenses and within an hour of applying my traditional black eyeliner to my waterline I either have terrible raccoon eyes or it's completely gone, regardless of the brand. So I picked this up at Ulta for Buy 2 get 2 free thinking what the heck, why not. I love it! I put it on before I went to work for a 9-hour shift, had no time to check my face, and when I got back to the car the liner still looked AWESOME. I've gone through so much eyeliner in my time of a ton of different brands and, for me, this one works the best out of all of them. So glad!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2011 11:54:00 AM More reviews by jwannano

I have been using this product for about 2 years now. I probably on my 5 or 6 stick so one last me about 3 months. I only use it on my upper lids to help brighten up my sleepy looking eyes in the morning... it works fanstatic! I use it along with smashbox primer to prevent smudging. Oh! And the best part is that I buy them for $1.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2011 6:25:00 AM More reviews by shoma2k

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After reading the eyeliners review on makeup alley, I had purchased this eyeliner from Ulta which had cost me about $8.00. I wasn't to crazy about this eyeliner after I had purchased it as it didn't go on the waterline easily as some other eyeliners do. I used it to do the outer edges of my upper and lowers lids and did smudge them, but still after several hours, they did smudge quite a bit, though it says waterproof. For this price I know there are better eyeliners out there, it's barely okay.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2011 10:51:00 AM More reviews by reinventlovex

This is my go-to eyeliner! I refuse to use any other eyeliner besides this stuff. I always get the black but I'm making an Ulta run today and I'm thinking about trying some new colors.I definitely recommend this product to anyone, it won't let you down!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2011 8:51:00 AM More reviews by geniebelle6901

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG eyeliner. I have Black Brown, Charcoal, Bronze, Moss, Indigo, Teal Blue, Olive, and Raisin. The colors are simply gorgeous. They apply smoothly and last all day, and are waterproof. In fact, this is the only waterproof eye product that doesn't irritate my eyes. I have just one suggestion...a sponge blending tip. They are a little pricey for eyeliners, but they are usually on sale or BOGO. I love them and will definitely buy them again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2011 4:45:00 PM More reviews by hibis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have these automatic eyeliners in black, charcoal, raisin, and black-brown. I use them daily as my daily routine is basically mineral foundation makeup with eyeliner, mascara, and a touch of lipstick.

They are smooth and creamy with excellent pigmentation and don't require any tugging when applying. I love that they are automatic and no sharpening is required. They generally last all day and but are equally easy to remove with eye makeup remover.

Excellent quality for the unbeatable price of $2!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2011 7:58:00 PM More reviews by azbaby1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am a big fan of automatic eyeliners because they usually go on easy and you don't have to sharpen them. I have used many different brands of eyeliner over the years in both the cheaper brands and the expensive brands. I have found that usually after wearing them half a day I would either have smudges under my eyes or the eyeliner would be worn off, especially on the outside corner of my eye. I bought the Ulta eyeliner in black & brown, on a whim one day when I saw they were on sale for $1.00, for both myself and my teenage daughter. After wearing it for several days I noticed that I did not have smudging and it stayed on really well. It is the BEST automatic eyeliner I think I have ever owned and it is cheap. I will be going back to Ulta to buy it in other colors. I love it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 6:42:00 PM More reviews by KatieLynn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I must have ended up with a dud. 5 duds, actually, since I bought a few of these to try the last time Ulta had them on sale for $1. I cannot understand the hype. These are dry and tug like mad. It doesn't matter how long wearing they are if they hurt to apply. They offer a nice color selection, for sure, but that's about the only positive I can see. I will be sticking with UD 24/7 and Milani LiquifEye pencils.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 6:26:00 PM More reviews by GoddessLaura

These are some of the best eyeliners I've ever found, especially for the price. I've tried them in charcoal, bronze, moss, olive, dark brown and plum. Fantastic quality, they slide on easily, are nicely pigmented and last all day. I've owned many of these and never had any problem with the mechanism. I also love that the cap can be placed on the end so I don't loose track of it. I usually get these when Ulta has them on sale for $1 a piece. Hard to beat the quality, color selection, and price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2011 10:54:00 PM More reviews by LaceyPorter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

HUH so first of all I have somewhat oily eyelids and most liners don't last on me and this is another one. Probably lasts better than most but not on me. Not sure why it is marketed as waterproof? Goes on really smooth and nice choice of colors. The only ones that I have tried that do last are Revlon colorstay. Bought these liners for $1 but will still return them unfortunatley :( :( :(
Update: So I added a lippie because I realize these liners are good except for one spot where my eye rubs against my lid. If you don't have this problem these would probably be just fine. I wish the raisin was a darker purple too.