October 23, 2014 | 1878 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2012 7:25:00 AM More reviews by cakie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I needed something cheaper just for daily use for work since i don't have any need to impress anyone there *lol* so i got these based on the reviews here, but they didnt come out too good on me. It is very creamy and just guide on easily. But somehow, even when I had TFSI on, it still smudge badly that just gave me raccoon within 2 hours during the winter time :[

I will still give it 2 lippies just for the price and packaging. But I guess I will just have to stick to UD for now.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 3:38:00 PM More reviews by ariablack

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have these in Black, Dark Brown, Bronze, and Raisin. They are all great. No smudging at all, stays on waterline, very pigmented. Basically everything you could want from a liner. Dirt cheap too. On one of the pencils, the twist-up thingy in the pencil broke. But, eh. They're cheap. I'd definitely recommend and rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 4:33:00 PM More reviews by michybla

This is the only eyeliner I use now!! Definitely HE quality, for dirt cheap, especially when they have their specials like buy 1 get 1 free. Color selection is amazing too. Usually twist up eyeliners are drying but these are creamy, don't tug, but still set and last all day. The best part about these is that they don't smudge on my oily skin! I can't say enough good things about this eyeliner, I love these and I will keep buying these forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Mlenne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had to leave a comment about this here! After running out of all my other eyeliner I was ready to try something different and hopefully more long-lasting. I wear contact lenses and within an hour of applying my traditional black eyeliner to my waterline I either have terrible raccoon eyes or it's completely gone, regardless of the brand. So I picked this up at Ulta for Buy 2 get 2 free thinking what the heck, why not. I love it! I put it on before I went to work for a 9-hour shift, had no time to check my face, and when I got back to the car the liner still looked AWESOME. I've gone through so much eyeliner in my time of a ton of different brands and, for me, this one works the best out of all of them. So glad!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2011 11:54:00 AM More reviews by jwannano

I have been using this product for about 2 years now. I probably on my 5 or 6 stick so one last me about 3 months. I only use it on my upper lids to help brighten up my sleepy looking eyes in the morning... it works fanstatic! I use it along with smashbox primer to prevent smudging. Oh! And the best part is that I buy them for $1.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2011 6:25:00 AM More reviews by shoma2k

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After reading the eyeliners review on makeup alley, I had purchased this eyeliner from Ulta which had cost me about $8.00. I wasn't to crazy about this eyeliner after I had purchased it as it didn't go on the waterline easily as some other eyeliners do. I used it to do the outer edges of my upper and lowers lids and did smudge them, but still after several hours, they did smudge quite a bit, though it says waterproof. For this price I know there are better eyeliners out there, it's barely okay.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2011 10:51:00 AM More reviews by reinventlovex

This is my go-to eyeliner! I refuse to use any other eyeliner besides this stuff. I always get the black but I'm making an Ulta run today and I'm thinking about trying some new colors.I definitely recommend this product to anyone, it won't let you down!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2011 8:51:00 AM More reviews by geniebelle6901

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG eyeliner. I have Black Brown, Charcoal, Bronze, Moss, Indigo, Teal Blue, Olive, and Raisin. The colors are simply gorgeous. They apply smoothly and last all day, and are waterproof. In fact, this is the only waterproof eye product that doesn't irritate my eyes. I have just one suggestion...a sponge blending tip. They are a little pricey for eyeliners, but they are usually on sale or BOGO. I love them and will definitely buy them again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2011 4:45:00 PM More reviews by hibis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have these automatic eyeliners in black, charcoal, raisin, and black-brown. I use them daily as my daily routine is basically mineral foundation makeup with eyeliner, mascara, and a touch of lipstick.

They are smooth and creamy with excellent pigmentation and don't require any tugging when applying. I love that they are automatic and no sharpening is required. They generally last all day and but are equally easy to remove with eye makeup remover.

Excellent quality for the unbeatable price of $2!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2011 7:58:00 PM More reviews by azbaby1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am a big fan of automatic eyeliners because they usually go on easy and you don't have to sharpen them. I have used many different brands of eyeliner over the years in both the cheaper brands and the expensive brands. I have found that usually after wearing them half a day I would either have smudges under my eyes or the eyeliner would be worn off, especially on the outside corner of my eye. I bought the Ulta eyeliner in black & brown, on a whim one day when I saw they were on sale for $1.00, for both myself and my teenage daughter. After wearing it for several days I noticed that I did not have smudging and it stayed on really well. It is the BEST automatic eyeliner I think I have ever owned and it is cheap. I will be going back to Ulta to buy it in other colors. I love it!