January 27, 2015 | 1321 users online

Lip Gloss - The Body Shop - born lippy - strawberry

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2013 3:52:00 AM More reviews by Dolly444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this lip balm for school (there was a no make up rule, but this was quite natural looking). High school seems like a long time ago but I found this pot a few weeks ago and it's practically empty so I must have really liked it.

The formula is quite thick but it doesn't feel cloggy on lips. I think I actually applied it over Vaseline just to lock in some extra moisture.

The smell is really strong but that didn't put me off. I really like the strawberry smell :)

I would buy it again since I really liked it, it's not expensive and to be honest, Body Shop hardly eve fails to impress anyway! I have this lip balm in Raspberry and the (discontinued) Cranberry Shimmer one, with gold bits in.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2013 5:33:00 AM More reviews by MaryMarvel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's an okay lip balm. The taste is a bit too strong, but I used it under my lipstick most of the times. When wearing alone, it doesn't last for long and it dries my lips a bit. Not a very good lip balm. I wouldn't purchase it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2012 1:24:00 AM More reviews by SydneyXoXO1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this it smells so nice ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh packaging is good stays on for quite a while i only have to use a llittle bit tho but the price is so expensive for what it is and i just love the smell omgoshh :D i love it only thing i dont like is that you have to use your fingers to apply it apart from that i love it :L

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2012 5:06:00 PM More reviews by mirrkat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I am addicted to this lip gloss. Just about every time I step in the store, I must buy it. It smells so good you are tempted to eat it. It does initially moisturize, but it doesn't last that long. Its a shame because I really do love the smell and color.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2012 7:47:00 AM More reviews by emmamulligan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love everything about this except that I think pot lip glosses/balms are unsanitary :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by kayek

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It smells and tastes DELICIOUS.

It gives my lips a faint tint of pinkish red. I adore its packaging except maybe the fact its a pot and can get unhygienic. But there are ways around that. Not the most hydrating lip pot but it depends on how chapped your lips get. It really works for me. I can't wait to try other flavours.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by jenniviva

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Heavenly, delicious scent, adds a rosy tint of red to my lips but is more like a tinted jelly or gloss as it doesn't help flakes or chapped lips. Works nicely over pre-moisturized lips though (:

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2012 9:04:00 AM More reviews by misschief82

I found the packaging quite cute so i bought all the flavors. lol My fav has 2 be d strawberry lippy coz it smells heavenly.As for the product,it needs 2 be reapplied every now n den as its nt v hydrating.It comes in a tub which looks pretty cute bt i hate it wen i have to dig my fingers in2 it on d go.Thats d con abt it bt otherwise i would purchase it again 4 its incredible smell <3

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 12:54:00 PM More reviews by happyhamstergirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My boyfriend loves it. What more can I say? ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 2:27:00 AM More reviews by IceyCandyCane

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

My new favourite lip product! I usually use Burt Bees and Vaseline but this is definitely the best one.

Pros:
- perfect touch of pink colour
- smells delicious!!
- leaves my lips feeling extremely soft and smooth
- not sticky

Cons:
- dries out somewhat quickly

Overall, it's the best lip product that I've used because of it's decent price ($15 for 5 CAD on a Christmas sale), cute packaging, smell (doesn't smell like fake strawberries because it's made with natural ingredients), moisturising effect, and colour.