October 22, 2014 | 1694 users online

Lipstick - Christian Dior - Addict Lipstick

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Hermanspottypants

These are hands down my favorite lipsticks for daytime wear because they are:

1) unscented
2) hydrating ++
3) have pleasingly aesthetic packaging
4) have a great colour range
5) give a medium shine finish
6) have moderate/mild colour pigmentation so no lip liner needed

These are NOT for people who want a whack of mattified long lasting colour or for people who can't do regular reapplications.
For me this is like a high end moisturising lip balm for grown ups and I love them.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by luckylauram

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm using this up because I love the color and it was very expensive but I won't buy again. It really isn't taking me long to use this up because I have to reapply so often since the formula doesn't last. I wouldn't be bothered by that so much, except I don't find this to be very moisturizing either. In fact, it does the weird clumpy thing both on my lips and in the tube. The color is beautiful and very current for this summer, so I am just trying to use it up before the next trendy lip color comes in and this gets tossed to the bottom of my lipstick stash.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Mari05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought my first Dior Lipstick about 2 weeks ago and I am really in love with it... I haven't worn a lipstick since I was 5 (my moms lipstick to cover my whole face with) and I always had a feeling that lipsticks were for older woman.. but I decided to try it and get over my feelings towards lipsticks and needless to say I am really impressed.
The Dior Addict Lipstick is moisturizing and the color is just perfect -though it doesn't last too long on my lips - hence I gave it 4 lippies.
I would definitely re-buy the one I have now and even buy some more colors.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by AJ6488

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I had used a few Dior Addict lipsticks over the years, and found them all very moisturising. The textures are very smooth and buttery (like a lip balm), the packagings are adorable and of course, they all give that luxury feel. However after using up my last Addict lipstick this year, I had absolutely no interest in repurchasing it any more. That is because first of all, though they have a great selection of colors, they are not very pigmented. All the lighter shades I purchased look beautiful in the packaging, were hardly showing any color on my lips, they almost look like clear lip gloss with shimmer. Secondly, because of the soft texture and the less pigmentation, they ran out very fast (the Dior Addict Lipsticks ran out in a few months while my CHANEL allure lipstick lasted for years). Overall, it's not worth the price to me anymore, you pretty much just pay the extra for the fancy packaging. After years of trying out all kinds of products from both HE and drugstore brands and learning from my experiences, now I only pay HE price for the product that truly stands for its value and has no cheaper substitute to be found in drugstore. And for Dior Addict Lipstick, many really cheap lipsticks are not only as good as it, but some times even better.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by hriz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love my color (Dior Kiss) and its shimmery effect. However, it has a bad staying power and is not very pigmented. Dries lips if used without a moisturizer. I find myself not using it often.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2012 7:50:00 AM More reviews by beautyglitter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am reviewing the Dior Addict lippie in Baby Rose. This is a very pretty baby pink color with microshimmers in it. It does not dry my lips out, and is one of the very few lipsticks that I can wear without a lipgloss over or a lipbalm under. To me, this is defiantley one of the most comfortable lipsticks I have ever worn. This is HG for me. Also, the packaging is so beautiful! The tube itself is silver with a rounded top that is stamped CD, and this slides downward into the casing, which is clear with a prism effect to it, and has Dior in raised letters on the side. I have mine sitting on display on my dresser, right beside my makeup stash. All in all, this is a winner in my book, and i will continue to repurchase as long as they make this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2012 3:15:00 AM More reviews by GODblessFsy

I have 578#, because of the addiction of Kate Moss. EVERYThing is perfect, the color, the texture, the packaging. The only thing unperfect is the price, in Beijing, I have to use almost 300RMB (about $50) to buy it. unbelievable and unfair!!!
But thanks to the God, I have some chance to go to HK, the price is nice there.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by phenomenalgrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Wanted this for a long time because I've seen it look great on other people. It's $30 for a tube of lipstick that is more like a balm. I like a lipstick with more substance and this has a lot of slip to it. I got Dior Kiss which is a really pretty color but highly dupable. The lipstick must be reapplied often and the packaging is much larger than the actual product quantity. This is not the right product for me but I can see why some people would like it. I am returning this sucker.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2012 2:57:00 AM More reviews by truongtuyetlinh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the packaging of it , just very chicky and cute and fantastic. The color are very beautiful and especially suit almost all skin color. It is pricy but i think equally to every department store brands (A set price for high end brands??). I really love the packaging , across all department store i think this lipstick has the most attractive package

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by kstone1964

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought Red Carpet Addict several days ago Duty Free Niagara Falls so I don't know if it's closeout never had a Dior lipstick before. But man o man I love the package it's too nice to keep in a handbag so I will use if up pretty fast I predict. On one hand it's sheer on the other it has a nice stain to it. $26 at the duty free window but I live in the stix in South Carolina so the price may not have been great but I have so few opportunities to shop for HE merchandise meaning I order Sephora Nordstrom etc but not a chance to see it until it arrives. HTH