Nivea Nivea Creme

4.2

(European version): Water, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Microcristallina, Glycerin, Lanolin Alcohol (Eucerit, TM), Paraffin, Panthenol, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearate, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Stearate, Parfum, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol. (U.S. Mexican Version) : Water, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Glycerine, Microcrystalline Wax, Lanolin Alcohol, Paraffin, Panthenol, Magnesium Sulfate, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearates, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazoline, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 4/15/2015 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is more of a body butter than a cream. Its very thick and moisterising! It will definitely leave a oily feeling on your hands if you use it as a hand cream.
If you have very dry skin, it will work well. Especially on your elbows, heels of your feet and entire body.
I don't see this working well on the face. I will end up looking like an oil slick!
The smell is very fragenced, like old lady to be honest hehe.
The only reason why i wouldn't repurchase this is because i do enjoy the Victoria Secret body butters/cream, they smell nicer and leave my skin soft too without that oily residue feeling.

on 4/14/2015 6:14:00 PM

Love this stuff. It is thick and you have to work it into your skin but it works wonders for my dry feet and elbows. I use it in the winter all over. I feel it not onlymoisturizes but also holds moisture in and makes a barrier against dryness, and smells nice.

on 4/7/2015 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I had oily and acne prone skin,and used all Vichy Normaderm line,Avene...spend a lot of money without any results.I realised that if I dry my skin out/strip it off it's natural oils (with all of this "products for oily skin"),it will only lead to producing more oil.It's really that simple.This is not a daily moisturizer,because it apsorbs really slow,leaving white skin a bit and make you really shiny.I use it when I'm at home,cooking,taking an afternoon nap,at night...and rinse it after 3,4 hours or in the morning.Skin is really soft and have an amazing glow.In the morning I use BB creme and translucent powder - I do not get shiny during the day as I used to before Nivea.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Love this for night time. Would never use for the day!! It makes my face very shiny, but it's super moisturizing. It smells like a grandma. But that's okay too, cuz no one else will smell it. Nevertheless, I wake up every morning with happy, hydrated skin, so its a win for me. I got the 60g tube a while back, and I'm close to running out now. I wish a larger tube format was available - I'm not a huge fan of tubs if they can be avoided.

on 4/1/2015 3:02:00 PM

This is a review for the European version of Nivea Creme.

This product is no-frills. It is of thick constancy an can really repair dry skin.
I notably fell in love with it when I started using retinol and got patches of extremely dry skin around my mouth and nose. I applied it at night and after several days, my skin not only recovered, but achieved a "dewiness" about it that I love.

Moreover, it is great to even out skin tone after zits and other skin irritations that leave behind dark spots.

The smell to me is unoffensive. It reminds me of my grandmother. Will repurchase again and again.

on 3/28/2015 7:59:00 PM

definitely not suitable for oily/acne prone skin!

on 3/28/2015 7:08:00 PM

Absolutely love this! I use it as my face moisturizer every morning and night. The only con is that it makes my makeup look quite oily.. But works well at night! Definitely repurchasing

on 3/21/2015 7:44:00 PM

I have been using Nivea Creme since I was 13 years old...I am 50 years old now! My grandmother and my mother also used it all of their lives....and they both had beautiful , flawless complexions. I am always receiving compliments on how beautiful my skin is. I think part of it is having been blessed with great genes, and the other part is due to Nivea Creme. This review is for the German made formula of Nivea creme, which is what I"ve always used on my face. However, I do use the Mexican formula on my feet and hands, and it"s great for that. I tried it once on my face, and didn't like the way it felt, which was very waxy and hard to spread...and it also burned my eyes, which the German formula doesn't do. The German Nivea Creme is a little more difficult to find, and a little bit more expensive when you find it. I always order mine from E-Bay, which ships directly from Germany.....but it"s so worth it! I can"t say enough good about this product....but I can say that as long as they continue to make it, I will continue to buy and use it!

on 3/19/2015 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This was good when I went swimming when I was younger. I went to swimming classes every week and the chlorine sucked the moisture out of my skin! It majorly moisturized my skin and was good for the time since my pre puberty face wasn't sensitive to acne like it is now. I no longer use it but since it's SO thick! So it's good depending on your age, skin type, and activities you might be doing.

on 3/18/2015 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This cream is way too thick for me. Ya super greasy and it takes ages to absorb. When I apply it I have to take it off after a while using a cotton wipe with toner. I sometimes use it as a mask and my skin is in fact nicer afterwards but as an everyday cream it's way too hard to apply, non absorbing, and greasy.