December 22, 2014 | 1481 users online

Cleansers - Decleor - Cleansing Milk

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 12:32:00 PM More reviews by dennymc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My HG cleansing milk! Used this in my early 20's and as you do, tried other brands over the years, but since last summer have come back to Decleor.
The consistency is thinner than most cream cleansers. I usually use it in the mornings for a quick cleanse, smoothed over the face and massaged in for a couple of minutes, then removed with damp cotton pads. If I have worn makeup I will use in the evenings, it removes everything for me....eye makeup, mascara, foundation, no need for a seperate eye makeup remover. I will follow up with Decleor cleansing foam used with my Clarisonic(which is my usual night routine). Leaves me with beautifully cleansed and glowing skin.
The 400ml bottle seems to last forever too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2012 7:55:00 PM More reviews by DPD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I cant beleive it has taken me so long to review this! I have been using this for about 6 years now and wont change.

Decleor normally release 400mls sizesofthis and the toner twiceayear so i stock up. i find this can last me 9 months easy and i wear makeup pretty much everyday.
I dont use it to remove eye make up but it doesremove it but what i like to do us use a separate eye MU remover first then use this all over my face massaging it to dislodge all the makeup and also gently iver the eyes. I then use a slightly damp cotton pad (i keep a water spritzer buy from muji) to remove everything. If iam wearing alot ofmakeup i either double cleanse OR use Liz Earles cleanse and polish first then this. I find that by using this as the last step inmy cleansing routine i remove evry last trace.
I then use the decleor pink toner.
This is quite good value for money as you can find the 400ml duo for around 35 - i recently found a site selling them for 26!!!. I have sometimes bought them from QVC when theyve sometimes had free delivery as otherwise its nealy 5 just for delivery, but i always buy at least 2 and stoore them away from light and heat.

I tink this is a really good cleanser would suit most skin types just not very oily. I dont use this in the morning as i find i dont need to cleanse my skin as arduaously as in the morning you only need a quick face wash - i use the decleor foaming cleanser ( have done a review on that too).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2012 7:11:00 AM More reviews by Euphoria93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have very young skin, but I can still feel how it improves texture and makes it more "plump". It's also very gentle, and off course, knowing decleor, it does not clog your pores.

This is just the kind of product that works for every skin type and every age, even those who are very young and have non experience with skincare from beforehand. But combining it with md formulations is a tip for skin with impurities, as this does not exactly contain active ingredients meant to clear up break outs.

You can remove it with a toner and cotton ball, but I prefer just using water, as my skin is just fine with that. But I use the toner afterwards off course =)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2012 7:55:00 PM More reviews by ElegantStyle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my first cleansing milk ever. The rating on other sites are very high and I had to give it a try. I wasn't sure how to use this and it was interesting. I put the milk on my eyes and it did melt most of the makeup off, but it didn't remove all my mascara. I had to use some eye makeup remover to help remove the mascara. I used the milk with my Clarisonic brush and it did a very nice wash. My skin felt smooth & soft. After awhile, my vision was blurred from the milk, but there was no stinging and my skin felt tight. I used the cleanser again in the morning and I didn't need the milk on my eyes, but I found my vision was blurred again with no stinging. The cleansing milk left my skin feeling clean and I am very happy with that. I will update again later.
UPDATE: I've been using this for awhile and already used half of the bottle. I have to say that I am not crazy for the scent. It's not bad, but when you wake up in the morning and you smell this cleanser, it isn't pleasant. This cleanser still works well and I am not sure if I would repuchase because of the scent and I am on a mission to try other cleansers. I'm dropping down a lippie to 3.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2011 5:16:00 PM More reviews by iheartbeauty11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this milk for face/eyes for close to ten years. It used to come in a glass bottle, now in a plastic genie-shaped bottle. If my esthetician was sold out I would sometimes try the decleor foaming cleanser. I like this much better because of the milky texture and the smell is delicious. I have VERY sensitive skin that can break out if I use any product other than this line. I'm in my 30's and have had many issues with cystic acne on my chin. I usually notice this if my diet is off or if I try a free sample of a random brand that my skin isn't used to. I use all the decleor essential oils and night balms depending on the time of year. The essential neroli balm is amazing for congestion in the chin and forehead. I use the ylang yang oil on my nose for blackheads or when I get a blemish. It's usually gone within 2 days tops. I can even use those products under my makeup. My daily moisturizer is the Expression De L'Age Radiance Smoothing Cream for face and i use the eye cream as well. It helps so much with wrinkles and fine lines and gives you an amazing glow! At night I stick with the balms...the Angelique Nourishing Night Balm. It helps calm my eczema around my nose and mouth area and keeps dry patches/laugh lines away in the fall/winter months. I switch to the Angelique Aromessence Oil in the spring/summer because it feels lighter. I live in Southern California. I have even used these same products in the humidity in New York so I know they work in all climates! NO breaking out! Worth every penny!!! Another amazing tip-magnesium and biotin have made my skin (and hair thicker) look plump and youthful! I started this in October and I look so much younger!-) Botox free!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2011 12:16:00 AM More reviews by poppydoll

My first Decleor product. I originally went to get another bottle of Dermalogica's UltraCalming cleanser but since they were out of stock, the SA recommended I try this out. First, I have to say that the scent is absolutely intoxicating. It smells so good that I sneak whiffs of it when I'm putting on my makeup. It's a light scent that I don't find to be heavily perfumey..you know in Pocahontas when she's got wisps of wind flowing all around? That's what I imagine happens everytime I open the bottle. Anyway, I would say this would be best suited for someone with dry to very dry skin. It was a bit too much for my skin at the time I tried it as we were getting into summer, but I am going back to this when we are back in the cold, cold winter. Cleansing properties are decent...I wouldn't just use this on it's own as I do wear a bit of makeup (didnt take mine off) so I'd use this after a precleanse. No breakout, no irritaton, quite mild for me actually. The packaging is nice and pretty and it dispenses the product without creating a mess. In terms of cleansing milks I will continue to keep this product in mind until I find something better. It is a good product but it is not amazing (except for the smell). For now, I will repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2011 9:06:00 AM More reviews by mari4ever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a really good cleanser because; it removes makeup good, cleanse the skin good. It also preventing new blackheads and acne good. Its a lovley scent too it. its lighweight and rebalances the skin. Use the Hydra floral moisturising emolusion if you have combination skin like mine; normal- dry cheeks and oily t-sone. This combination will rebalance your skin and prevent futher breakouts.
Before I used Decleor I used MD formulations, but the cleanser was way too strong and dried my skin out toatally.
Its probably good for skin thats acne prone and have alot of acne regulary. I only get acne when I use pregnantsy prevention ( p pills on norwegian).

You can get a 400 ml bottle at www.feelunique.com for just 20 pounds and this will last you for a really long time, because you only need to use a pie size.

Buy this and your love it if you have skin like mine

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2011 7:20:00 AM More reviews by lamsh

This cleanser is really suiting my skin as it is now. Am already on my second bottle & will repurchase unless someone suggests something amazing before then! It's quite rich for my combination skin so I use a very small amount on a dry face & rinse off with water. It works well for my because my skin despite being prone to breakouts is dehydrated too. I follow it up with a pure rose water as a toner & it's the perfect cleansing combo for me. I use the Decleor's soothing cream at night. It's the best cream to calm my skin but I'm looking for a serum or something to hydrate better.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2011 4:44:00 AM More reviews by Stiinuus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

When i used this, it worked for me in about a week. It did everything that it was supposed to do. But after a week, i notised that when i used it in the evenings it started to itch and it gave me a lightly burning sensation. I continued using it, but it only got worse. After a while, it even started to burn when i used it in the morning.

I also tried to start using this a few months later ( i bought a new bottle), and the same happened.

Im sure this is a great product, but it was just too strong for my sensitive skin. My sister and my mom also used it, and they did not have any negative reactions to it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2010 6:51:00 PM More reviews by purrsian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I reach for this cleansing milk when the weather turns dry, it removes makeups well, cleansing the skin very well without drying your skin.

I use it twice each time, the first time is to remove makeups, carefully massage this cleansing milk all over the face and neck, considering how much time you spend to put on makeup, I believe it would need to take as much time to take it off your face thoroughly. Afterward, I rinse with water. Then, I apply it the second time to make sure the makeup is all removed, and to actually clean the skin itself.

This cleansing milk is effective enough to remove cosmetics but gentle enough to not stripping oil and moisture off your skin, really wonderful.