October 23, 2014 | 830 users online

Lip Gloss - L'Oreal - Colourjuice - Grape Soda

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2009 5:08:00 AM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this BOGO at Ulta, so great price. Grape Soda is a beautiful sheer lilac pink. This gloss feels smooth on and not sticky. It has a fruity scent. The only thing I don't like is the round tip. I would prefer a slant tip applicator.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2009 11:28:00 PM More reviews by showmyscars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a wonderful lip gloss! A simple shiny shade without any of that nasty glitter that sticks to your face. It smells yummy, lasts a long time, and makes it easy to look sexy and pulled together in a minute. The texture and unique but flattering shade are wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2008 4:52:00 AM More reviews by makeupdee

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have to agree with the other reviewers that this is a great drugstore lip gloss. The nicest thing is the color, which is what so many drugstore lip products get slightly wrong. Grapey lip shades usually work well with my olive skin, so i expected this would probably be good but even so, was pleasantly surprised at how nice and naturally pink it looked, a great lip gloss for every day. It's other good qualities are: it's actually moisturizing and doesn't dry out your lips; nice, pleasant smell and taste, tube doesn't leak or get gooey, nice consistency-- not sticky but not too thin either. This is so natural you can pop it on without a mirror and wear it to exercise in even.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2008 11:02:00 PM More reviews by girliegirl27

I had tried this product after an MUA'r reviewed it in the makeup board. And since CVS had it for a ECB where you get them ALL back, I thought...hey, why not...if I hate it, I can return it, and oh my goodnes...I love, love, LOVE it!! This is just the prettiest lilac pinkish color, and it's so girly. I might just have to call it my HG d/s lip gloss. :) Go and get this if you haven't already :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2008 11:05:00 AM More reviews by FacciaBella5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first this is a color I wouldn't grab right away but I'm glad I tried it. It's such a pretty pink color when it's on! The color in the tube looks more dramatic than it looks on. When worn it's a much softer prettier pink. I would buy again :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2008 9:14:00 PM More reviews by ChenchillaxChop

This is SUCH a pretty color!
I would described this as a bright fuschia pink purple. :)
This gloss comes in a squeeze tube, and the hole is the TINIEST HOLE ever. I don't like the rounded applicator, but I don't care, the color is worth the hassle, really.
The texture of this gloss is thick, but not sticky, so it feels nice on the lips and lasts for a long time.
I really like this color.
The gloss also has a slight fruity scent, but definitely not over the top. What a nice drugstore lipgloss!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2008 2:25:00 AM More reviews by amelie1031

I bought this on sale at walgreens buy one get one free. this is the perfect purplish pink i've been looking for and it smells good too~! every girl should have this one!!! i would definitely repurchase for sure ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2008 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Bunnypink

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

Love this shade of lavender-tinted pink!! I am a brunette with medium skin and this color would look just as nice on someone with blonde hair and light skin! It has a fruity taste which is delicious and smells so wonderful too. Good color payoff, and can even be layered over other lipsticks for more color impact. If you own MAC 3N, Angel, or Eden Rocks l/s this is the perfect shade to wear over them for a nice sexy pout!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2007 6:10:00 PM More reviews by biogrrl

I love this! Just picked it up at a BOGO 1/2 off at CVS. I tried the Color Juice glosses a few years back and they were way too sticky- just like MAC, which is way too sticky for me. But now this is so much better! Still a little tacky feeling, but soft. The applicator is okay (I'd prefer a doe tip instead of the rounded plastic tip with a hole), but the color is divine. It's a milky pale lavender (but still sheer), and as somebody mentioned, it's extremely pretty on pale skin. Just ethereal looking.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2007 5:03:00 PM More reviews by AzureTe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'd buy this product again, if I could find it. I've been looking for it for awhile and haven't seen it, so I'm thinking maybe it's been discontinued :(. It's the most flattering lipgloss I own (cool-toned pale girl here) and one of the few I can just slick on without a mirror and know it looks good. I know it looks like scary 80s pink in the tube and I let that scare me away for a long time, but on your lips it is not that color at all. I love that it's shiny but not garishly so and has just enough color to make my lips look pretty and healthy without looking like "HEY LOOK!!! PINK LIPS!!!!!". Lasting power is also great for a gloss and I also love how moisturizing these are in comparison to other glosses I own. Would enthusiastically recommend for others with similar coloring (I'm pale, dark-haired, pink-cheeked.....think "Snow White"), along with the Candy Apple one. Which I'm also having trouble finding :(.

edited to add: happy to report that I have been seeing this around more, so my fears about it having been discontinued appear to be unwarranted.