July 31, 2014 | 1102 users online

Mascara - Laura Mercier - Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2007 11:29:00 AM More reviews by tnbrown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Sorry, have to agree with the negative comments. I have sensitive eyes and therefore go for upmarket brands when buying mascara to minimise the risk of irritation. This did not irritate my eyes, but that's the only good thing I can say about it. Hard to apply, clumpy and did not last well at all. As one reviewer mentioned, it has a nasty tendency to smudge awfully. Especially for that price and a brand like Laura Mercier, I am disappointed and will certainly not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2006 4:27:00 PM More reviews by cokie74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been extremely impressed by Laura Mercier makeup in general, but this mascara is the pits! It ended up on the skin under my eyes every time, even after only a few hours. Even aside from that fatal flaw, it didn't do anything special upon application. I've had drugstore mascaras that were better.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2006 10:26:00 AM More reviews by espionne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It clumps and flakes. I decided to trade in a barely used tube for Cover Girl's Lash Exact. This is an overpriced product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2005 11:21:00 PM More reviews by killjoy14

This is for the Laura mercier mascara in the metallic beige tube. This is certainly a no frills mascara but a nice one. It doesn't separate the lashes quite like shu basic but it does add pigment. It very subtley brings out your eyes. It hasn't smudged on me even after all day wear. I'd buy it again but I really wish it separated lashes better.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2004 8:18:00 PM More reviews by urang

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This review is for the "regular" LM mascara. It's simply labelled "mascara" on the box, & comes in an all-beige (metallic) tube. Long-lasting, doesn't flake, holds curl, buildable without getting clumpy. Hasn't dried up in the tube either! Definitely will buy again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2002 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Ollie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree with Blyss on this one...this is one bad mascara for the price it's worth. It's very clumpy and smudges on a continual basis. No length or thickness, it was more like tar in a tube. :o(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2002 9:03:00 PM More reviews by blyss

This was a disappointment compared to the cake liner (which I loved). This started to smear within an hour and a half. Within 2 hours, I was a constantly swabbing racoon. I'm not sure what happened but the MA even put a mattifer on my eyes to prevent the oils from smearing the mascara. This did nothing for the length or volume either. It did seperate for a bit though... Anyhow, it's also packaged in a cheap plastic tube. I'd put my money into Maybelline anyday over this.