Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting in Smashing Color Blend

3.2

2 oz Original in a Tube: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, Silica, Dimethicone/ Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Extract, Propylene Glycol, Water (Aqua, Eau), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Cola Acuminata Seed Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract. 1 oz Light: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysilicone-11, Butylene Glycol, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Triethanolamine, Decyl Glucoside, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Oligopeptide-10. 1 oz SPF 15 with Dermaxyl Complex: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cola Acuminata Seed Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, C 12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tribehenin, Ceramide 2, PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Water (Aqua, Eau), Ethyl Trisiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Methicone, Silica, Silica Silylate, Hexylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). 1 oz Bronzing Primer: Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isopropylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Carthamus Tinctorium (Safflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Cola Acuminata Seed Extract, Propylene Glycol, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Water. 1 oz Luminizing: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Phenyl Methicone, Poly (C30-45 Olefin), Cyclomethicone, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Cola Acuminata (Kola Nut) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate. May Contain/Peut Contenir: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491).

on 7/9/2011 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I had a sample of this in green. At first I loved it; it really neutralized my redness and feels terrific on the skin. Unfortunately, this has too much slip for me and my foundation would slip with it, no matter how long I let the primer set first. So, for this reason only, I would not buy it, but, if you have drier skin and this doesn't "slip" on you, and you have redness to neutralize, I would def recommend this over any other corrective primer I've yet tried.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I love this primer. It glides on so effortlessly and makes my pores look smaller and my skin is super smooth and flawless. My makeup looks perfect over it. Will re-purchase.

on 4/25/2011 9:43:00 PM

I LOVE THIS PRIMER!!! I use this daily under my MAC Minieralize Skinfinish Natural Powder and it makes my skin looks flawless. I've been asked so many times what kind of foundation am I wearing. But I don't need foundation when I wear this. It's great! I tried to use the Bronzing Primer, but on my NC50 skin it makes me look orange. I'm going back to the Blend formula. Amazing product! I highly recommend it and will definitely repurchase.

on 4/14/2011 8:39:00 PM

This gave me huge nasty whiteheads. I do not recommend. I do not get breakouts on my cheeks this caused those huge infected whiteheads on my cheeks. Horrible product

on 3/25/2011 1:11:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I'm glad I only bought the travel size, because it sucks.

I bought the green primer for my super rosey cheeks and it didn't make a difference at all. My makeup didn't last any longer and when I put it on it was too slick and felt gross on my skin. If I put too much on to compensate for the lack of color, it would bead off when it was time to apply foundation. It's really weird. It wouldn't blend into my skin, instead it gives a greenish hue.
I also tried their light primer, not slick but it still does nothing.

on 12/29/2010 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have this in the green. Horrible. It does not even come close to Boot's No 7 "Colour Calming" Make-up Base as far as color correction goes. It feels like green slime on my face when applying. Really. It does nothing to make my foundation last longer, nor does it control oil on my t-zone. I'm so glad I only bought the trial size tube! The only positive thing I can say is that it makes foundation glide on, but this is not an issue with me anyway. There are far better primers out there!

on 12/23/2010 10:38:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I don't know what it is with smashbox primers, but my face hates them. I tried using during the summer hoping to make my face matte, hide those pores, and keep my makeup on. It was useless. On application my makeup looked fine, but within a few hours my foundation was separating and I looked like an oil slick. Tried again in winter while my face was dry and I had the same results. Tried with powder instead of a liquid foundation and again oily with a splotchy base. Hate this. My foundations are much better without this. Would not buy again.

So I tried this once again and it's finally working for me. I do not use a moisturizer under this. Just wash my face and let it dry and put this on. I can only use half a pump for my whole face. Wait a few minutes. Then with Estee Lauder Double Wear Light I use a dry sponge with downward stokes. This does not work on my Chanel foundation and it doesn't work with foundation brushes on my skin. But doing it this way is leaving me with a flawless face that I don't have to touch up or powder. Hope this helps someone that got stuck with this primer.

on 12/16/2010 1:17:00 AM

In terms of how this product made my make-up look, it did a very good job. My make-up application was flawless and my face appeared just as good. However, whenever I use this product my skin endures a ridiculous break-out of little white "pimples". At first I thought it was my cleansing/skin care products, but after ceasing any use of the Primer my skin returned to normal after a few days. Now whenever I apply my make-up sans the primer, I do not experience any breakouts. I'm disappointed because I really liked the way this product made my skin look for a day, but the breakout side-effects just doesn't make it worth it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I've used this product for a couple of years now and I do really like everything about it except the price. At $38 in my area, it's kind of steep. You can buy the travel size for $17 but you end up using too much. The metered pump of the full-size product is really helpful for that.

I use this product in the green to neutralize redness. It does so, but it softens the redness vs covering it completely. When you put it on, you really can't tell much of a difference until you get foundation and/or concealer on top of it. I can tell a difference when I don't wear it.

This product helps my foundation apply smoother and last longer. It also has some fancy ingredient in it to keep your skin firm and I read on inmykit.com that it has an SPF in it. I alternate this with MUFE's HD Primer in green and I like both equally.

on 5/14/2010 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I am completely in love with this product!!!
Its hold my foundation together suprisingly for a very long time so. It applied on very smoothly. At first when I first used it, I thought it to be felt a bit dry, and I didnt think it would work that great.
The only con i would say for this product is the awful smell. It sort of smells of very strong caramel.
Would I purchase this product again? Absolutely!