August 29, 2014 | 979 users online

Bronzers - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish - So Ceylon ] [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2009 9:45:00 AM More reviews by wawagugugaga

This is the best MSF I have tried so far (others are Pink Porcelain, Petticoat, New Vegas, Gold Spill). Although the color looks dark and intimidating, it is indeed flattering and versatile like all the other reviewers said. It can be used as bronzer or blush. The color does not look plummy to me, but a deep golden bronze with very velvety texture and perfect subtle shimmer. It warms up the face instantly and you need just very little bit. The packaging is the same as all other MSF, which I found a little annoying because the clear lid scratches so easily. Will not purchase again only because one is going to last me forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2009 3:31:00 PM More reviews by lindsey251

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lahhhhve this. I bought it a CCO a month back, and have been using it everyday since. It's a gorgeous plummy bronze, and so very versatile. You can use it as a blush or bronzer. I actually have traveled with this, and it hasn't broken, but just be careful, as it might break. Bottom Line: I would buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2009 11:00:00 AM More reviews by marvin1

Beautiful plummy-brown blush and bronzer. I use it for both. Applied with a blush brush over the apples of my cheeks and a bit underneath, it creates a natural bronzy glow with a bit of a contouring effect. However, because it is quite warm, it's easy to overdo and have a muddy look. With a light hand and some practice, So Ceylon is truly a unique and versatile shade.

One little con - as with the other MSFs, it feels pretty fragile. I've heard so many horror stories about people dropping them and having their product shatter in pieces that I'm afraid of taking it with me. So it's not very transportable, but at least it has good staying power and does not require frequent re-application. If I ever run out and this product is re-promoted, I'd definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by ItzMeSnitches

Let me just say this product is perfection! especially for the summer..as a blush and bronzer its just so beautiful with a nice sheen ..and in photos = perfection! would buy over and over again...perfect for olive toned girls..for reference i'm an nc40.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2009 8:19:00 AM More reviews by miss_mac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is such a versatile colour. I love it as a blush or contour but sometimes use it as a bronzer too. I have a couple of them now as it was limited edition and because I use it on a daily basis I didn't want to risk missing out! The colour is perfect and it has a subtle shimmer to it which is flattering and not too frosty! Perfection!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2009 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Ginnybaby2007

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG bronzer. It's the best out there and I have so many backups it's not even funny. I love it that much. It gives me that nice healthy glow to my face. People describe this as a rosey bronze and I totally agree. Everytime I put this on I love it more and more. Perfect for summer and all year round. Definitely worth it. Whoever, hasn't tried this go pick this up.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2009 9:20:00 AM More reviews by martina1986

I really like this MSF because the colour is great used as a bronzer, it lasts all day and blends great. However I wouldn't repurchase because I still find Givenchy's Sunkised Powder in Sunset to be the best :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2009 8:56:00 PM More reviews by babyd0llx3

I'm in love with So Ceylon, goodness. It makes me look bronzey, I'm already very yellow/golden toned so this gives me all the shimmer I need while it accentuates these cheekbones! The only thing that bothers me is how specks just fly everywhere and make it look messy in the case.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2009 12:20:00 PM More reviews by nattyngeorge

This just may be the best bronzer I have ever used. It's the only color I own that I don't need to put on a blush too. (I put on blush and bronzer) It's a shimmery bronze with a hint of pink and red. It gives my face such a healthy glow. I put it on my cheeks, nose and a tad on my forehead. I've used it on a few of my friends.. darker and lighter than me, and it looks amazing on any skin tone.. love it, so happy I picked this one to purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2009 10:49:00 PM More reviews by dpmsll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love this on me. I use this as a highlighter. i put this on right on top of my blush and around my forehead. and my face glows with this on. even my boyfriend noticed. would most certainly buy it again. I'm a c4 and it shows so beautifully on me. LOVE IT!