Palmer's cocoa butter formula concentrated cream

4.5

Water (Aqua/Deionized) (aqua), Cocoa Extract (theobroma cacao), Petrolatum, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil (cocos nucifera), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Stearalkonium Chloride, Cocoa Butter (theobroma cacao), Palm Oil (elaeis guineensis), Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin e), Fragrance (Parfum) (parfum), Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG 8 Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C) (vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate (vitamin A), FD&C Yellow 5 (CI #19140), D&C Orange 4 (CI #15510)

I'm obsessed with lotion and since seeing this is a classic I had to try it. Its really moisturizing and has little to no scent. Travels extremely well because the lid snaps tight. I purchased the one in the tub as well and that one has more moisture and a lot more product. both packaging is great and I will continue to purchase

on 5/28/2012 4:49:00 PM

Hello, my first review ever.
First of all the product smelled nice and it felt nice on my skin. I used it after tanning and it moisturized my skin after appying for a long time.
I dont know about the scar removing due a short usage period and im a little sceptical about it..
I must say that it disappears in my skin without leaving it greasy ..and so i have used it on my face too and makeup still lasts all day.
Overall - great absorbsion, nice smell, moisturizing lasts long and price is not so bad either,

I bought this for an overnight cream to use on my dry hands & feet. It works pretty good for that purpose.

I made the mistake of rubbing it on my neck & chest and woke up with a horrible rash.

on 9/22/2011 6:01:00 AM

I am using this cream as my hand cream. My hands are parched and in need of moisture. I expected a bit more from the cream being concentrated but I didn't find that it helped that much more than any regular hand cream. It is decent but not a miracle worker for me.

The scent is ok. It is more of a dark chocolated - quite bitter but I dont mind it. It absorbs very easily without leaving an oily residue.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Love love love love love! I love this smell, people are always asking me what perfume I'm wearing and they are shocked when I tell them my 'secret'. Makes my skin super soft. LOVE IT!!

on 8/20/2011 6:22:00 PM

I have used Palmers Cocoa Butter formula body cream for years. A friend originally recommended it to me to treat my sun burn, and ive reperchased again and again ever since.
Firstly i LOVE the smell, i like anything with a cocoa fragrance and this has a very strong lasting smell. So maybe not one for people who are not a fan of overpowering frangrances.
The lotion is a thick rich consistancey but is easily spreadable and does soak in well, not immedietly but quick enough. I usually apply after a bath so that it doesnt matter if it takes a little longer to absorb fully.
It leaves my skin smelling nice, feeling very soft and cared for. A great benefit of it is it contains vitamin E and it also claims to tone and smooth skin....which i have found to be true if used regularly.
The price is very resonable, about 3/4 for a 200ml.
Also when using this the other night i noticed on the back of the bottle it states Palmers do not Animal Test. To be truthfull i dont really investigate this before buying products (we all should) but now I know that this product has this benefit it would just make me reperchase more.
The only downfall is the bottle, its easy to get the lotion out at first but when you get to the end of the product its a bit trickier to get out because the consistancy is quite thick. They sell it in a pump action bottle too, but its still the same...you have to unscrew the whole thing to get the last of the product out.

on 8/7/2011 10:06:00 AM

SMELLING SO NICE!!Great one as hand cream.it's make my hand soft ,and it doesn't make my hand sticky.

on 5/25/2011 8:42:00 AM

OMG this must be the yummiest smelling cream ever! :))) I never realized they are selling this in our local drugstore, as the packaging doesn't really catch your eye. It was only after I came across it here I started to look for it.
I have to say I love everything about this cream, the SMELL (YUM!!!! :))), the texture, what it does to my hands. I keep a tube on my dest at work at all times. I bought the lotion as well after trying this :)

on 12/3/2010 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

This product has many uses. I mainly use this product as a facial moisturizer. My skin is dry and sensitive. Its been hard trying to find a moisturizer that will nourish my skin, without it looking greasy. I have been using this for a week, and impressed with the changes my skin has made.

First of all it is definitely moisturized!!! I touch my face, and it is so soft. Another plus, is acne scars are fading away, and I have not broken out from this product.

It has a slight smell, but will go away. I just like the fact that it works well for my skin.

on 11/7/2010 1:53:00 AM

I absolutely love this product. I have been through four tubes now and our love affair is going strong. The product is really rich, but it absorbs like a wonder and never leaves anything feeling too oily. It's making my hands really soft and beautiful. The size is great to tote around in a bad or something and it's really great for massaging into dry nail areas if like me, you compulsively where nail polish all the time.

I really enjoy the smell of the product as I'm a total chocolate freak. I think it's great that it smells like cocoa and I pretty don't need to apply perfume all the time. However, for people who don't like moisturisers that smell strongly this probably isn't the product for you. HOWEVER, happily I think Palmers does have an alternative (it's just a lotion, not concentrate) that is meant to be scent free.