Got2B Instantly Gratifying Conditioner

4.2

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocmide MEA, Stearalkonium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Stearmidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Triethylammonium Dimethhicone Copolyol Phthalate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Acetamide MEA, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Stearyl Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Biotin, Disodium EDTA, Citirc Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance, Yellow No. 6, Red No. 40

on 10/18/2005 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love when an HG product appears out of nowhere... in the drugstore of all places! I have tried countless more expensive conditioners and this is my all-time favorite. It leaves my hair SO soft and detangled. I can't really describe the feeling, but there is a definite, noticeable difference in the way my hair feels. It smells great too! The packaging is a little annoying, true... but really this is awesome..

on 9/13/2005 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A pretty good conditioner if your hair type is normal. Mine isn't. It's definately on the dry side, so this conditioner doesn't do much for me, but still a lot better than other conditioners you can buy for under $5 in the drugstore.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am in love with this conditioner. It works SO fast, and was the most effective conditioner I've ever found that actually helped me avoid tangles in my fine hair. True, my hair wasn't full of volume (it IS an intensive conditioner, after all) but it looked so shiny and healthy that I couldn't bring myself to care! And I LOVE the scent.

The packaging isn't great, but its worth it for what's on the inside of the bottle.

on 3/11/2005 12:48:00 PM

This is a fantastic conditioner. I immediately noticed a difference in my hair. It was much softer and smelled great (lovely melon scent). It detangled my hair with nooo problem.

My only complaint would be the packaging as well. Bottle is rather hard to squeeze but that won't stop me from repurchasing! continued >>

I used this quite a few times, but I'm not really satisfied. It smells aweful (like chemical melon :P) and I didn't notice a drastic change in my hair. It did a good job of detangling my hair, and it is Insant. But I think it was a little to heavy no my hair. My hair's pretty normal (oilier roots, drier ends) but it seemed to weigh my hair down a lot. I think I'll just stick to Dove:|

on 2/6/2005 10:54:00 AM

A few weeks ago, I bought both the Squeaky Clean shampoo and this conditioner and I can't say it was a great move. Both of them make me brakeout on the jawline and on my head too. This problem has rarely happened with the numerous shampoos/conditioners I've tried. That really sucks. :-(

But I have to admit that this conditioner does a pretty good job when it comes to moisturize my curly & dry hair. It lefts my hair soft and manageable. I was pleasantly surprised. However, the product is really hard to rinse off and I had to take a lot of time & water to rinse it off. Moreover, this conditioner seems to leave a residue on my hair and would make my hair greasy when used several days in a row.

Oh, and the scent is disgusting. Yuck, an awful plastic-like, chemical fruity (fake melon?) scent. And I do agree with the other reviewers, the bottle is hard to squeeze. Won't purchase this again. I am going to give both to my sister, she said she'd like to try them. continued >>

on 2/6/2005 3:31:00 AM

Though I dislike the packaging of this conditioner (hence, one lippie off), when they say instant -- they mean INSTANT. This is one of the best conditioners I have ever used to repair my hair after a trip down the "dye/perm/bleach/dye/dye" road. It makes your hair much, much softer, detangles, and smells just HEAVENLY. I use it just as a weekly treatment nowadays, but if you have dry, rough hair you'll be able to tell a difference if you use it daily for two weeks. Promise.

on 10/30/2004 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i LOVE the scent of this product, it fades through the day to leave a gentle orange sorbet like fragrance. some people might find it slightly cloying though, especially when using it. leaves my hair super-soft as well.. i'd definitely buy it again.

on 9/28/2004 2:16:00 AM

I bought this conditioner after reading the reviews here... but I can't stand the scent of this conditioner. Packaging-wise, the bottle is quite hard so it's tough to squeeze the conditioner out of it. As for conditioning, my Lavenus conditioner does a better job; this one is average, cos I've got dry hair.

on 9/20/2004 12:54:00 AM

EDIT: I THOUGTH THIS CONDITIONER WAS BAD BEFORE BUT I KEPT USING IOT CUZ I DIDN'T WANT TO WASTE IT...NOW I'M HOOOKED!!!!! I'M ON MY THIRD BOTTLE AND I'VE MY FOURTH ONE IN STOCK CUZ IT WAS ON SALE HAHAH! THIS PRODUCT REALLY LEAVES MY HAIR EXTREMELY MOISTURISED WITHOUT, NOTE WITHOUT!!, MAKING MY HAIR OILY LIKE IT USUALLY IS (I HAVE NATURALLY OILY HAIR). I LOVE IT AND WILL CONTINUE TO PURCHASE FOR LIFE!!! AT LEAST UNTIL I FIND A BETTER ONE!!