October 23, 2014 | 2078 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Teak Rose

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2010 3:24:00 AM More reviews by pickles945

The colour is really pretty and great for work as it doesn't scream it's presence. My one gripe is the brush, I wish it were a bit fatter, but hey! Still great and definately will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2009 5:04:00 PM More reviews by skylinejewel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this. My nails have ridges and lines on them that make it very difficult to polish. However, the consistency of this nail polish manages to coat and polish every one of my nails evenly! Even after a year of having this bottle, it didn't dry up or become chunky at all. Teak Rose is a fun yet mature color at the same time. I highly recommend. I'm going back for more in different colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2007 6:07:00 PM More reviews by BelleandSebby

Teak Rose has been a staple nail polish for my best friend and I. It is a very delicate and classy pink/brown, and is a beautiful and classy shade for the fall or springtime.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2006 6:48:00 PM More reviews by missm88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is one of my must-have staple colors for toes. I'm PPP and do not eadily tan, so I love the subtle, yet colorful tones of Teak Rose. Extremely bold colors look freakish on me, and make me look whiter skinned than I am... anything too pale, and it looks like my toenails fell off....

LOVE this shade. Great lasting power (My toes are currently on day 7 without base or top coat) And best of all, my toenails aren't stained yellowish when I remove this. Perfect!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2006 5:08:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

I've been hunting for the perfect matte, non-shimmery deep rose color n/p for my toes and this is it! Teak rose is pretty sheer but with two coats you get a lovely "dusty rose" color that's very elegant looking. I've had really good luck with Revlon colors and this one is no exception. Will definitely repurchase if I finish this bottle!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2005 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Sarita360

Nice color, a creme muted deep dusty rose with a slight orange-brown tint. Goes on opaque with 2 coats, very classy color. A new favorite.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2005 10:48:00 PM More reviews by dudeybave

The main reason I bought this product was because it is toulene and formaldehyde free. The color was pretty nice too. I found this to be really thick and not really easy to apply. The color looks really good on toes, and pretty good on nails though i find it a little dark for me because of my fair skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2004 7:16:00 PM More reviews by LiisUsa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Revlon is an OK nail enamel. I've yet to find any brand that stays on longer than 4 days. This is a very nice dusky rose. Matte in color.