Kevyn Aucoin The Pure Powder Glow in Shadore (Soft Pink)

4.3

on 3/19/2007 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have Dolline and love it, but I've been wanting this one as well for awhile. I love blush, and I have so many but this is truly beautiful. The perfect petal pink. It just has that super feminine, prettily flushed appeal. I love the matte, sheer finish to---it looks very natural. I have very fair skin, and this color never looks overly bright, and it doesn't overwhelm me either. Another favorite thing about this blush is how silky it is---very finely milled so that it feels so soft. I can see a huge difference in the finish of this compared to my other blushes---my others are not nearly as silky, light, and soft. The packaging is very sleek and classic, and I can't imagine ever running out of this b/c I need so little. The only thing I don't use is the brush that is included. This is great and I love it!

on 7/30/2005 11:01:00 AM

I agree with the last reviewer, much as I admire Kevyn Aucoin and his MU , I really don't think this blush is anything special- for the price it is really average and cannot compete with MAC's Pink Swoon or BB 'Pale pink'

on 4/30/2005 12:47:00 AM

Apparently, I'm the lone wolf in not loving this blush. The color itself is quite lovely, a true, somewhat bright, pink. The packaging is also attractive, although somewhat bulky. Half of the interior of the compact is the blush, while the other half holds a small brush. The price tag is outrageous, at $37, and I just don't find this blush worth that amount of money. My main complaint is that I never could get an even application. It just seemed to go on blotchy to me. I swapped the blush, and frankly, it killed my other KA lemmings.

on 2/2/2005 11:13:00 PM

I love his powder blushes, all of them. This one is very pretty but I don't consider it as bright as the rest of the reviewers apparently do. I can wear a lot of color and I find I apply more of this one to get the color to show up than I do the other 2. Regardless, it is lovely.

on 1/13/2005 4:10:00 PM

This is a bright carnation pink matte blush. Very pigmented, so you only need a very small amount. Gives a nice flush to the cheeks, long-lasting as well.

Popular Blush Products