November 26, 2014 | 1597 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Amandopondo bubble bar

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2009 12:54:00 AM More reviews by cosmonautte

Eeeee this is my favourite LUSH bubble bar EVER. It just smells so heavenly (not overpowering at all) and I always get a good relaxing bath out of it. I have purchased this many times and would continue to do it except I don't live in a place where LUSH is sold anymore. I highly recommend this if you prefer something that is easier on your sense of smell. Awesome for use before going to bed. I wish I had some right now :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2009 6:17:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

Amandopondo BB is light and lovely, citrus and rose. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2009 1:24:00 PM More reviews by CocoMinx

Wow this is soo cheap, and smells so beautiful. you can definitly make out the lemon and rose...almost smells like a dessert!
loved bathing with this one, and the little rose is a cute touch!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2009 10:37:00 AM More reviews by stilagrrrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh dear. I have a new addiction and its name is Lush bubble bars. I had never been into Lush as every time I walked by the store I'd instantly get a headache, but I was desperate to get back into taking baths after a long hiatus and didn't want to wait for an e-tailer order to arrive, so I figured I'd brave a potential migraine and pick out some bath goodies at my local Lush store. And I'm so glad I did! I was a bit leery of this particular scent as I don't like rose, but the citrus is the dominant note and the rose cuts the tartness of it. Overall it's a lovely, delicate, fresh scent and not overpowering in the slightest. The bubbles this bar makes are amazing too - very long lasting and I only needed to use half a bar for a full tub of water. Pricey? A little. But the immense relaxation that ensued from this product is well worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2009 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Lillianw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I work alot so when i come home i'm so tired. i love taking a hot bubble bath with the amandopondo bubbles they relax me & make me feel so good.. its worth it everytime!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2009 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Woots

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am not usually a fan of rose-scented products but this is gorgeous, the lemon comes through and is incredibly refreshing. I agree with other reviewers that this is somehow a 'happy' scent. Also leaves my skin feeling soft and silky....love it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 7:54:00 AM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Rose. Yucky. But this has some Lemon Oil...that in some batches cuts the Rose. So it becomes a interesting combo. But not interesting enough that I would buy it regularly.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Niverren

This is my second favorite Lush bubble bar (only The Comforter ranks higher). I smell very little rose in it, but I LOVE lemon and this just seems like a very happy scent. I have no problem getting 4 giant tubs of bubbles from it (and I have a big garden tub). The trick is to divide the bar into quarters and then SLOWLY SLOWLY SLOWLY crumble each chunk under running water. I mean, hold the 1/4 bar in your left hand and take off a tiny pinch at a time under the tap. The tub will build up MOUNTAINS of bubbles and you will only have spent about $1.75 on each bath you get out of it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2009 2:17:00 PM More reviews by ComplexBeauty09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this because of the true rose scent! Very beautiful, topped off with a small, dried, tea rose. When used in the bath a lemon scent emerges, which I found refreshing on my skin, but much rather it stayed the classic rose scent. I set the whole bar in the tub while it is filling up and take it out when I get in. Bubbles up quite nicely. I have gotten about 3 uses out of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2008 11:49:00 PM More reviews by kyrah

I love this! The scent is so pretty and light, and it reminds me of my childhood for some reason. I was stingy and used just 1/4 of the bar and still had a generously scented tubful of bubbles that lasted for quite some time. I love this for the summer for its freshness..very nice.