September 17, 2014 | 1735 users online

Brows - Revlon - Brow Fantasy

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Mad4883

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this in the dark brown shade. I have been using it for about 6 months and I love it!! Before this I just used a dark brown eye shadow with a brush but this is much simpler and quicker. I actually don't use the gel part, just the pencil. I like my brows to look very natural. Will deff repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

I adore this product! I actually fill in my brows with "naked" from the NAKED palette, but the setting gel is a must have (HG) for me! My brows look natural and hold all day. Can't thank Revlon enough for this amazing product! Highly recommend!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Anita09

I love love this brow product! The best part in my opinion is the tinted gel. The tinted gel has a very very slight shimmer that keeps the eyebrows from looking too flat or fake. (I would buy this over and over just for the tinted gel) I love that the gel makes your eyebrows just alittle more defined and filled in without looking fake or drawn on :) The pencil is pretty good because it is more on the drier/powdery side so it resists smudging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was looking for a colored brow gel (which seems to be hard to find in a drugstore product) so I bought this. As it turns out, I really like the pencil too. There's nothing fancy about it, it's not too hard, not too soft, it fills in my brows nicely, it stays put and doesn't smudge. The gel is very light. I don't have super unruly brows, and it holds them in place just fine. I'm honestly not sure if it would be great if your brows need a lot of taming. I bought Brunette and the next lighter one (light brown). The lighter one is closer to my natural color, so I use that for more natural looks. I use Brunette when I do bolder eye looks. I've already repurchased both of them, so it's a favorite!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by christineew27

For the dark brown shade from Revlon,
I love this brows pencil! it was not too harsh of a color and it also look natural ( which not many brands have for their brows pencil) BUT I am disappointed at how the pencil doesn't last very long. The gel part is fine when you want to go a darker shade for your brows because it DEFINITELY makes your brow darker. I just wish they made the gel and pencil separately.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by LussyCakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

An okay pencil, doesn't come off even if I get oily!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by martel92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used to use this to fill in my brows. My eyebrows are very sparse and this worked well. The pencil portion is definitely too small proportionally to the gel, but I also only ever really used the gel end. I found that the pencil came out a little too red for me, however, the texture of the pencil was very nice. The pigment glides on very easily and I would imagine looks natural if you have red tones in your hair. The gel portion is fantastic. It holds brows in place all day, mine can get a little long and I don't look like the wolf man when I use this and also adds a very good amount of color to fill in spaces. I have switched to a powder, but keep some of this on hand just in case as it is a good gel.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by CaitlinT

So, I used to use Revlon Colorstay Brow Enhancer, which was amazing. It was a tinted wax with a highlighter on the other end. That was discontinued and replaced with this, which isn't nearly as nice. The pencil is super small, and you can't use really use it towards the end because it's too short to be sharpened. The brow gel is fine, but nothing special. Just takes up space that I'd rather have for the pencil. All in all, I'd buy it again because there aren't many better brow pencils in drugstores. I've just started using a brow powder from NYC, which may ultimately replace this pencil for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by curlygirl03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I only use the gel end of this product. It leaves my eyebrows subtly darker and tamed all day. Love it! I'm on my third tube, and I've gotten my sister hooked on it too. It's really hard to find good brow products @ the drugstore but this brow gel is absolutely amazing!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by AzurLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! It's one of the best brow products I've ever used. It took me a while to get a hold of this, but I'm so glad I did. The pencil end glides onto my brows very smoothly and gives me great control over the shape I want to create. The gel end finishes up the job and keeps my brows in place. With a gel and pencil in one, this product saves me a lot of time in the morning.

My color is brunette, which is a little lighter than my brow color. I wish this came in more shades because I need something a bit darker. That would be my only complaint. Overall, this is a great product. I have several backups.