October 25, 2014 | 1637 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Biotherm - Biocils express make-up remover for the eyes for waterproof make-up

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2006 3:07:00 PM More reviews by hounddog1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It is so similar as most of other waterproof makeup removers. It does not sting and removes it all. It is perfect, I have no reason I would not give it full points.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2006 5:57:00 AM More reviews by snow_ice

I used to be a big fan of biotherm skincare but this product disappointed me. It doesnt really do the job of removing mascara, though it does remove e/s pretty well; however, I bought this coz I thought it can get rid of all the mascara that the cleansing oil cannot do the job. Anyway it didnt work and my cleansing oil is even better than this so it's such a waste. However, it didnt irritate and it's fine to use when i'm wearing the contact lens.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2006 8:16:00 AM More reviews by Emma13

Biotherm's eye makeup removers are my favourites. This is very effective yet gentle. The only problem is the stupid bottle: you have to take the lid off first, then shake it... useless design! But I will repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2005 5:47:00 PM More reviews by syltetyta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Removed my Voluminous WP mascara easily, didn't leave any film or residue on my eyes like baby oil does, and left lashes totally clean, soft and conditioned. I have no problems with the bottle, it smells nice, and it works alot better than other brands I have tried. The price is a bit steep though, but my other favourite MU remover Instant Pur by YSL is even more expencive....EDIT: There is a bit too much tugging and rubbing to get off my wp mascaras, which also usually comes off in bits and flakes in and around the eye area depending on brand. For getting rid of wp makeup, this deserves not more than 3 lippies at the highest. I'll continue my search for a non-rubbing wp makeup remover - but this is still very good for removing non-heavy makeup, so I won't remove any lippies.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2004 9:08:00 AM More reviews by sglll2003

I love the way this product works. It gets my waterproof mascara off without my having to wipe too hard or pull on the eye area.

My only quibble is with the packaging. It is necessary to shake the bottle to mix the ingredients before using the product, and this is fine. However, the fit of the lid is a bit odd, and the products always seems to leak a bit during the shake process.

This is not a serious enough problem to discourage me from using the product.

I buy this regularly, and it is the best eye-make remover I have ever tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2004 9:43:00 AM More reviews by innuendo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

well i think it's a bit greasy,but very efficient one if u wear waterproof mascara!and it's bery gentle too.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2004 10:14:00 PM More reviews by sofylina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this, it is amazing. No scrubbing, pulling, smudging, just painless makeup removal. The only gripe I have about it is that if you mix it with the cap on, when you remove it, the product spills out. So I take off the cap, put a cotton pad and shake...this takes away the problem.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2004 5:32:00 AM More reviews by crookedgirl

eye make up comes off very clean conditioned. but it stings a little if you are not careful! i wish the packaging would change tho, maybe a tube?

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2003 6:28:00 AM More reviews by kaeruchan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

4.2 fl. oz.

Price $15.00

This is an two-phased product that is supposed to remove waterproof eye makeup.

It worked just ... okay. I still had to rub quite a lot to remove my regular waterproof mascara. I did notice, however, that my lashes were nicely conditioned and I suffered less breakage.

continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2003 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Shells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I went through a bottle of this and stopped using it because I thought it was too greasy...After trying about 4 different eye makeup removers I'm now going crying back to Biotherm! This removes EVERYTHING, effortlessly. I don't have to pull or tug, one swipe and my *high drama* mascara is gone! The bottle gets on my nerves, the shape just doesn't fit into my overstuffed medicine cabinet and I hate leaving things out but oh well. This does leave an oily, greasy feeling but I guess it's better than a dry feeling.