Eskinol - Naturals - Facial Cleanser

4.4

Water, Denatured Ethanol, Boric Acid, Fragrance, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride.

on 10/15/2012 4:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

this cleanser save my face a lot with very minimum damage to my wallet.
My Filipino friends introduce this product to me, and bought it somewhere in Pinoy Store for 3SGD only, last for 4-6 month. They recommend to mix it with half of clyndamycin capsule. Dunno why, but they said its been ages of generation this remedy worked.
My skin break out heavily since i moved to Singapore and i tried so many products and got prescription from doctor to doctor, but nothing really works like this product. i dont even need another pimple gel or sort of. just face cleanser, this toner, and proper moisturizer.
Still struggling to banish the acne scar though. thats the only thing this product cant do.
Eskinol starts clear my skin in 7 day, and on and on until no more acne. i still got occasion acne though. Stings my face & eyes at first, but not anymore after skin get used to it.
Tried the classic: the scrub to harsh for my skin.
Cucumber: best for MY acne skin
papaya: doesnt really work and hate the smell..

on 5/26/2012 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Thanks to the MUAer I found this! This is a liquid cleanser that can be used as Toner. I saw them selling for $3-4 when I was in Hawaiii. I got mine at Ebay when the shipping is more expensive than the price. I used it as a backup cleanser after removing my makeup with cold cream. I like the smell, and how it lighten my skin. But I think it made my skin "thin" if i used it too often.

on 5/6/2012 1:52:00 PM

this is a holy grail product for me. i have combo skin, oily in the tzone and this is a family passed down skin product, i am filipina and no other toner does what this does to manage my skin, it keeps my skins pH at bay and overall has been great on my face as a toner. sometimes have to switch off to witch hazel for a stronger astringent when hormones are at higher and i'm more prone to breakouts but could not do my skin care without this. love it. i use the calamansi one.

This is the cheapest and also the best toner i have ever tried! I am currently using the one for pimples. It really cleanses my face without over drying it. It doesn't sting my face. Instead, it gives a cooling sensation when applied that i really love. It also helps dry my pimples. It has two kinds of oil in it- castor and tea tree. However, i learned upon doing a little research that these actually help dry pimples and do not clog pores. I will try the lemon or calamansi variant to lighten my acne marks.

on 5/1/2012 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have sensitive skin, so that might be why this hasn't really worked for me; my skin was nice and clear for maybe a week or two after using this, but afterwards the pimples came back like before and even got worse! I got cystic pimples in my cheek areas where I previously never got pimples before, and my skin was really dry. I would also get those small white heads randomly. Overall this product was not for me!

on 4/8/2012 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

What a wonderful product! I use the calamansi version. This takes off my excess makeup/oil and is gentle on the skin. Very inexpensive and not extremely difficult to find. I know it does say cleanser on the bottle but like the majority of people here, I use it as a toner. My skin has never been brighter and clearer! I'm on my third bottle and will keep repurchasing ;)

on 3/9/2012 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I use the calamansi one and I really liked the effect it had on my skin. I mix it with Dalacin C, which is I think is an antibiotic. It helps with my pimples and so far it is working well. It whitened some of my dark spots, but as for whitening the whole face, didn't really work. LOVE.

on 1/16/2012 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have lemon and original, my mom has papaya which I think is whitening. While lemon and original don't whiten (I don't like whitening), this strips off dirt and stray makeup like nobody's business! My only chip is that I always end up pouring too much, but I guess that's my fault.

on 10/21/2011 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I got this in the Calamansi version, but though I love the juice this cleanser was terribad on me. :/ Even though my mom swears by Eskinol I got painful cystic acne the next day. Looked at the ingredients and it has castor oil! I'd stay away if you're acne-prone.

on 10/17/2011 11:23:00 PM

Well this stuff works Crazy Good it cool to see dark skin spots slowly going away! i'm a bit embarrased but thanks to eskinol and the internet for allowing me to be anonymous this will be the only trace that my darkspots were ever there! i had dark spots on my underarms since i was a teenager maybe longer but i dont remeber? so i saw how much gunk it was getting off my face and neck so i tried it on my pits when i got outta the shower and it didnt sting! i use it on my knees,entire arms, face and neck it like the magic eraser for skinXD