August 1, 2014 | 1277 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I absoluetly LOVE this mascara!! It glides on so smoothly & evenly & further, provides such thickness & curl. I purchased the "Very Black" which is indeed a rich enough black for my already black lashes. I've long lashes naturally, but they are THIN (ugh!!) however, this is a volumizing mascara on my lashes. Normally I have to use atleast 3 coats to get a nice "thick" lash look, or lined lids but I only require 2 w/ Full n Soft :) I like that it's not sticky or makes my lashes brittle. I usually adore Mega Plush but this one is fantastic as well (on my paticular lashes). I reside in Canada but travel to The States often enough & next time there I'm going to stock up!! I've NO idea why they dis-continued it or why I did not take advantage of it when it was marketed in my nation. I've 7rl mascaras at the moment, but got this about a week ago & have worn nothing but it since!! Such a luscious yet naturally beautiful look it gives the eyes indeed.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 9:26:00 AM More reviews by Casey205

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite mascara. I have tried other brands to see if i can find a cheaper alternative, but I always come back to this one. I have light brown color eyelashes, so they really dont show unless im wearing mascara. this is the only mascara that doesnt make my lashes stick togehter or have clumps on the tips. The brush is just the right size and shape, which makes the world of difference IMO. I used to use the waterproof one, then swtiched to the regular kind. Even the regular one doesnt budge, i have gone swimming many times with no problems.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 5:36:00 AM More reviews by EmyLoy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bought this after reading rave reviews on here and I am SO impressed. Makes my lashes look full and luscious (see my pic). I despise mascaras that make lashes look clumpy, spidery, stiff or spikey and this mascara does none of that. This line is unfortunately not available in NZ, so I bought it off the net and will absolutely be doing so again. LOVE IT.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2014 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Raleigh27609

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Soft, yes. So soft that I had raccoon eyes. Full? Not on your life. It was impossible to build up the product. This is for someone who wants a very natural, finished look. I tried this product based on reviews but am extremely disappointed. Throwing in the trash.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 9:12:00 AM More reviews by beautytipssempre

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best mascara ever.I am so happy with.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 10:09:00 PM More reviews by pinkivette

My go to mascara. I prefer natural and neutral looks in general for everyday and this suits my needs. It does not clump and I love the brush. This formula lenghtens my lashes nicely. I have both the regular and waterproof formulas. I have purchased them both many times over.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 7:47:00 PM More reviews by treradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

My HG mascara. I'm a big fan of mascara and have worn it for years, it's the one makeup product that I'll put on everyday so it was always important to me to find the right one. My two previous HG mascaras were Covergirl Lash Blast and Diorshow Iconic mascara. Those mascaras don't even come close to this one and it wasn't actually until I tried this one that I realized what I was missing and what a good mascara is actually supposed to be like.

This mascara is simply amazing. I can tell a huge difference, with or without a curl (however I always curl to give it that extra oomph. My eyes are my favorite feature and I like to accentuate them :) ). My eyelashes actually do feel full n soft after using this, there's none of that "crunchy" eyelash feeling that I felt with Diorshow. It doesn't clump and I have yet to see any flakes throughout the day. It also doesn't make my eyelashes/eyes feel heavy like the Diorshow one. It gives me a lot of volume and definitely helps to lengthen my eyelashes. Will definitely repurchase this until they stop making it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 7:43:00 PM More reviews by sashyposhy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this for the first time a couple years ago after reading how much Lauren Conrad loves it on her website. I have to agree with her! You can put on one coat to look natural, or you can put a couple coats to make it look more full and long. I have used it ever since, and I compare it to my Buxom mascara, except this doesn't cost me 20 dollars. I don't use waterproof, so I don't know if it comes with a waterproof version. Comes off easily, doesn't rip my eyelashes out. Overall, I love this product.

Here's a picture of me wearing it:

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2014 7:34:00 AM More reviews by willow1992

This is a fairly simple, yet good mascara. I can imagine many middle aged or older women liking this product because it works well but isn't over the top. There is no clumping or spider eyes with this mascara, whatsoever. It also lasts through out the day without needing to reapply. It doesn't give you massive lashes, but they are blacker and thicker, to a good extent. Overall good mascara. Would I repurchase? Yes but I enjoy trying different mascaras so unlikely at the same time.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2014 7:27:00 AM More reviews by sxyleolady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Maybelline full and soft mascara is an ok mascara if you are looking for a soft and natural look to your lashes. It isn't very clumpy, however, I've noticed that throughout the day the mascara would flake off into my eyes and that would often cause a lot of irritation. So for that I'm not a huge fan of this product.