Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

This was my holy grail for so many years - I love it! I can't find this product where I live in Canada now! I have looked everywhere where I live and it is nowhere to be found. I was told that stores only have a certain amount of space for products so maybe with all the new ones out they chose to stop this one?? I miss this and have now moved on to 'Illegal Lengths'.

on 4/3/2015 5:38:00 PM

I love this mascara. This is my everyday mascara. It's so natural looking and pretty. I just apply one coat and it stays all day with no smudging . If you are looking for a dramatic lash, this is not it. But if you want a very soft, no-makeup look then use this! It's also a great dupe for the neutrogena lash tint that was discontinued!

on 4/2/2015 4:53:00 AM

Heard so many great reviews so I went and bought it. No length and no volume - all it did was clump up my lashes :/ really disappointed

on 3/19/2015 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Best mascara ever. Hands down.

This is the closest I have to a HG mascara. It separates really nicely, lasts long, and has a 'your lashes but better' look. With one coat I have a great natural look but it's really buildable as well. With a couple of coats you can get a voluminous, dark lash that's dramatic without looking super fake. It's a great product that I'll be repurchasing and recommending for years to come!

on 3/10/2015 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I was very disappointed with this mascara. While it does give sparse lashes like mine a good coating, it's very wet (takes ages to dry once you put it on) and therefore smudges very easily.

I was looking for a cheaper replacement for my HG mascara - Estee Lauder Double Wear but this fell so short it's not even in the running. And once on, it doesn't last all day. I cannot recommend it.

on 3/9/2015 10:40:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

We don't have this in Canada so I was so excited to purchase it when I went to visit family in the US. I thought it was okay. I found the formula a bit too wet and it smudged very easily.

on 2/24/2015 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this mascara. I used to use it years ago and liked it back then, but went and tried many others in the meantime, always looking for the perfect one. Now I am back to this "old-time favorite" because it is sooo easy to work with. No clumping! The brush is neither too thick nor too tiny. It separates the lashes well and gives a rather natural look.

on 2/23/2015 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

After reading the great reviews on this I went and purchased this mascara and was very excited to use it. However when i did use it it looked like I had nothing on my lashes. It was impossible for me to crate volume and length with this. This was one of the worst mascaras i ever used. Only pro for me was that it came off really easy even after like 10 coats.

on 2/21/2015 6:52:00 PM

I really liked this mascara because it did what it claimed. It gave my lashes volume and length, and I could build easily for a more dramatic effect. My lashes never got clumpy although if I had a lot on I could get a few mascara flakes under my eyes. Ive gone through two tubes of this mascara and it is great for everyday wear. Washes off pretty easily as well, so that's a plus!