November 28, 2014 | 1892 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 5:00:00 PM More reviews by MysteriousMagicalMUAer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this mascara. It's volumizing but not clumpy, holds a curl & is very black. It smudges on me BUT every mascara I have ever tried does, I have very oily skin so that's probably why.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 7:24:00 AM More reviews by mirandamall

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Quicky, because I have to head off to work, one word: AMAZING!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Ryelizabeth

My eyelashes NEVER hold a curl, I've tried everything. This mascara is amazing. It keeps my lashes curled makes them long and separated and it is fully waterproof. It's perfect for either natural looking or huge bold lashes. The only thing I dislike is I wish the color was more black but other than that I totally recommend it! Do yourself a favor and go buy it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 10:09:00 AM More reviews by hasnijabosnia777

This is a truly superior drugstore mascara!! This is my HG natural look mascara! It leaves my lashes long and lush looking. While it doesn't thicken exceptionally well, I find myself reaching for this mascara every day over my more expensive mascaras like the Diorshow and Benefit mascaras. While I do layer several coats, this mascara never looks flaky or dry on my lashed. I have been recommending this mascara to anyone and everyone who will listen! For the price you cannot beat this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2014 2:06:00 AM More reviews by antiguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love the wand, love the soft lashes it gives and not the crunchy kind. However, besides making my lashes black, this did nothing for me. No, it's not waterproof. I think my standards for non waterproof mascara are way too high and really need to be re-evaluated. It did make my lashes soft, it did make them look full, but if it can't hold a curl, no one will see the fullness because I look like Snuffleupagus within 30 minutes of curling. I may try the waterproof version someday but for now, I just need time to mourn this mascara "cult favorite", listen to sad songs and write some bad poetry.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by lipstickthespian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my all time favorite drug store/over the counter mascara. It goes on smooth, and creates full, soft lashes. Gives nice volume and NO STIFF LASHES! This mascara is just as good as Benefit's They're Real, Bad Gal, and Diorshow. The only reason I don't buy this mascara anymore is because of the color options. I just don't look good in black or black/brown mascara. For the majority that can wear dark mascara, this is a fabulous product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

I absoluetly LOVE this mascara!! It glides on so smoothly & evenly & further, provides such thickness & curl. I purchased the "Very Black" which is indeed a rich enough black for my already black lashes. I've long lashes naturally, but they are THIN (ugh!!) however, this is a volumizing mascara on my lashes. Normally I have to use atleast 3 coats to get a nice "thick" lash look, or lined lids but I only require 2 w/ Full n Soft :) I like that it's not sticky or makes my lashes brittle. I usually adore Mega Plush but this one is fantastic as well (on my paticular lashes). I reside in Canada but travel to The States often enough & next time there I'm going to stock up!! I've NO idea why they dis-continued it or why I did not take advantage of it when it was marketed in my nation. I've 7rl mascaras at the moment, but got this about a week ago & have worn nothing but it since!! Such a luscious yet naturally beautiful look it gives the eyes indeed.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 9:26:00 AM More reviews by Casey205

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite mascara. I have tried other brands to see if i can find a cheaper alternative, but I always come back to this one. I have light brown color eyelashes, so they really dont show unless im wearing mascara. this is the only mascara that doesnt make my lashes stick togehter or have clumps on the tips. The brush is just the right size and shape, which makes the world of difference IMO. I used to use the waterproof one, then swtiched to the regular kind. Even the regular one doesnt budge, i have gone swimming many times with no problems.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 5:36:00 AM More reviews by EmyLoy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bought this after reading rave reviews on here and I am SO impressed. Makes my lashes look full and luscious (see my pic). I despise mascaras that make lashes look clumpy, spidery, stiff or spikey and this mascara does none of that. This line is unfortunately not available in NZ, so I bought it off the net and will absolutely be doing so again. LOVE IT.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2014 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Raleigh27609

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Soft, yes. So soft that I had raccoon eyes. Full? Not on your life. It was impossible to build up the product. This is for someone who wants a very natural, finished look. I tried this product based on reviews but am extremely disappointed. Throwing in the trash.