July 24, 2014 | 2199 users online

Skincare - Face - Cinema Secrets - Non-Aerosol Moisture Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2009 8:17:00 PM More reviews by honeyjr

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My gf went to the Makeupmania store in Denver and picked up a couple of bottles since I had read the rave reviews about this product. I must say, now I understand the stellar ratings. I love this stuff! I use it to sheer down my cream foundation and to set any type of foundation I use and it stays on all day. After applying foundation, all I do is spritz. No need for powder to set my makeup. This does the job.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 2:46:00 AM More reviews by Missy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I used up an entire bottle of this before reviewing. I used this every day for several months to set my EDM mineral makeup. Since I stopped using it, my makeup just doesn't look the same. It looks much worse. When you use it, it just sort of makes everything blend in effortlessly and blurs the focus. You look more polished.

I also would not recommend spraying this to set liquid foundation, as some others have pointed out. It adds too much moisture. You can use it before, though. It's a lovely moisturizer!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2008 5:40:00 PM More reviews by kimmainguyen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i love this product! it's refreshing and mostuirising and it's comparable to mac fix+ and much cheaper too. i do wish it had a scent because sometimes i think i'm just spritzing water on my face.

i like to spray this on my face after i put on powder so it doesn't look cakey, i also spray this on my powder brush then dip it in my mineral powder to use it wet.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2008 10:59:00 AM More reviews by bamma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It definitely keeps the makeup from moving around on your face. Seems to keep my mascara from smudging too. I don't look for it to moisturize so much because my skin is so dry I am layering on moisture all the time. This is perfect for an evening where you need everything to stay just so.

Also, it lasts a long time and that makes it super cheap. Fast shipping from Cinema Secrets too. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2007 10:55:00 PM More reviews by JorieLeni

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great product! Not oily, just lightly moisturizes, helps foundation go on more smoothly, and great for freshening up your make up. I just spray a little on a sponge, and pat it gently over my face. One bottle lasts quite a while, so it's an excellent value also. Highly recommend getting it at www.camerareadycosmetics.com. They have the best customer service, respond to questions very quickly, and ship orders out as promptly as anyone I've ever ordered from on the Internet.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2007 9:15:00 PM More reviews by alli_cute02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i love this moisture spray for different reasons. this one is light and cheap.

ingredients:

moisturizes the skin: sodium pca, hyaluronic acid (can hold water upto 1000X its weight) and glycerine

topical antiseptic: cetrimonium chloride

calms the skin or inflammation: panthenol and allantoin

helps in cell repair: collagen

thanks

18 out of 18 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2007 9:01:00 PM More reviews by rbella

I think this product works great with my Cinema Secrets Ultimate Foundation. I don't think that this is something that I could use by itself without the addition of foundation. I have scarring from acne and uneven skin tone so using this alone doesn't work for me.

However, it feels awesome when you spray it on your skin. It is great to use to moisten your makeup brushes and sponges. I don't use it after applying powder because I feel it would make my face "cakey".

That being said, it is a great primer and really helps with the application of my foundation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2007 10:58:00 PM More reviews by goddessintraining

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff. I spray it right on my bare face as a moisturizer before I apply heavier moisturizers and/or make-up. I find it makes my skin just right - not oily in any way, and it alleviates any dryness. Make-up goes on well after it. I have also used it to wet foundation sponge before use to help spreading - it's good for this. I have sprayed it on *after* make-up application and didn't really find it did much for me that way - I'm not sure what I expected, but it really didn't do anything. I will continue to buy this as a base moisturizer though with just a little extra eye cream on top.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2007 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Ifke

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just had to buy it to se whatís the rave about. Iíve been using it for two days now and Iíll tell you how I like it. In the morning before my daily serum Ė makes the skin soft and the serum sits nicely on it, same thing after serum Ė no tackiness or anything of that nature. I love it on the bare skin.
It acts as a light moisturizer, very nice, convenient, better then just plain water. Make sure you close your eyes when spritzing, it stings.

*BEWARE* If you use one of those new technology liquid foundation you might not want to spray this after. I experienced caking big time even though Iím light handed.
I use EL Double Wear.

** I'm yet to decide if I'm going to repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2007 3:34:00 PM More reviews by groovykitten

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! I cannot say enough about this fabulous spray! It not only mositurizes, it also does not make my uber-sensitive skin break out (which nearly everything else does). LOVE it!