July 22, 2014 | 1232 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2014 8:13:00 AM More reviews by Calistacyra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lip balm is weird, it's okay for already-moisturized lips. But NOT for chapped, dry lips in need of extreme help. It has a tingly, minty feeling to it which can plump lips. Iand it's also super waxy and gives a dry finish which I hate

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by prettylisa000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I cant believe some people are writing good reviews bout this chap stick. do your own survey and ask people you actually know how they felt bout this chapstick..guaranteed their response will be negative...first off this you have to keep applying this darn thing every minute..and it doesn't feel good wearing it. doesn't smell good either.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2014 3:38:00 PM More reviews by deedrajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

First i had the Mango Butter chap stick and i did not like it one bit. thought it smelt like vomit and it felt really thick on my lips it also had that plastic smell and taste. I thought okay, maybe its just that one but then i got the tropical one or what ever its called and its HORRIBLE. It left my lips white, felt so thick and smelled and tasted like plastic again. just awful...

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2014 11:07:00 PM More reviews by FreshNewNikki

My favorite lip balm of all time! Beewax is natural and healthy on our lips and I will stick with this as long as I can.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by monka191

I love all Burts Bees products, except from the face creams, as I am finding them quite thick.
Overall, very good brand.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2014 3:18:00 PM More reviews by lifeinfuschia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It does exactly what a lip balm is supposed to do, moisturize. I don't see how you could go wrong unless you don't like a waxy feel. Perfect for putting on thick overnight as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by Lschk

I love the fact that this is a natural product. It moirturises your lips very well and does not seem artificial like ost peppermint lip balms. It keeps your lips looking soft and after applying it your lips smeel vry minty and a slight mint tingle can be felt on your lips.

Once a girl nesxt to me applied it and i could smell the peppermint on her lips. It smells very nice and keeps your breath fresh also.

I would say it is mate although does give the slightest shine to the lips.

A must have lip balm!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 2:28:00 AM More reviews by shoppinggirl101

I've been using this product for about 12 years now and it still an HG of mine. I LOVE this lip balm. The minty smell and tingle are so good and I haven't found any other lip balm like this. Very moisturizing and makes my lips soft, smooth, and supple. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2014 3:06:00 AM More reviews by NiccosMommy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not good stuff Bert's Bees!!! I have really dry lips and I've tried just about everything you can imagine. This and EOS, to me, are rip offs. I think people only buy it because of the name. This stuff literally tastes NASTY and leaves my lips feeling greasy and not moisturized! I can put on coat after coat, and my lips will still chap, peel and crack. TWO THUMBS DOWN for sure!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 10:09:00 PM More reviews by larosedechanel

I like this product, but it's not the product I rely on or would go out of my way to find. I honestly think it's hyped because it's Burt's Bees. I don't by any means intend to imply this is no good; it's just not something I'm wild for. First of all, I think it's a little pricey to be a drugstore lip product. I think $3 & some change is a little too much for an average lip balm. I love that Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is a natural product, containing ingredients like peppermint oil, rosemary, coconut oil, etc., but because of the fact that it's (obviously) beeswax based, it's really waxy feeling on & that's a pet peeve of mine. My lips literally look waxy if I apply more than a coat or two. It's great to wear if you live someplace dry & during the winter. I personally wear it overnight to soften & moisturize my lips while I sleep. I'd buy it again, but I recommend buying the 4-pack because then you'll get 4 separate products for $10 as opposed to paying $3-4 for each.