November 22, 2014 | 1735 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2014 5:59:00 AM More reviews by michelleollie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Its a really good lipbalm, but a bit expensive. I live in Australia and one of these tubes can cost up to 8 dollars. When you apply it, it can feel a bit waxy, and it has a cool sensation. It definetly keeps my lips moisturised for a long period of time. I like that it doesnt have a fragrance and it does not have a tint either.
I would probably repurchase it, if it was cheaper.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2014 10:24:00 AM More reviews by formika8476

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is ok. Very similar to chapstick and similar waxier balms -- initially soothing with a non-greasy finish, but my lips start to dry out and flake after several days of use. That said, it does seem to be slightly more moisturizing than chapstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 8:12:00 AM More reviews by arielf

Perfect! I have been looking for a nourishing, effective lip balm that really works for a while. There were some good products out there like NIVEA lip butter but they all left this gloss on my lips or made them shiny, pale or feel waxy. This is a perfectly, natural, conditioning balm that leaves your lips plump and nourished with a matte finish! IT REALLY WORKS

PS: I should point out that the peppermint in the lip balm leaves your lips tingling (in a nice way)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 8:42:00 AM More reviews by buttering55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Totally unisex - men should get on this, it's matte (not shiny) and has a bright mint scent. Why aren't more lip products mint scented? What an obvious idea!

Cheap, can be bought anywhere and lasts, for me, almost half a year. I apply it everytime I lay down to sleep (no matter the season,) and I take a lot of naps so a tube lasts a lot! I never have any lip problems like cracks or dryness.

It makes your lips feel cool and tingly when you apply it, it's very refreshing. I love this product and have been using it for probably 8ish years now.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by taylormcgrath17

Expensive for a lip balm but the best drugstore one out there! Go get one now!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 2:37:00 PM More reviews by CharcuterieQueen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What can I say that most of us don't already know about BB? Not surprisingly, this is very good stuff. Immediate difference upon application, and lasts several hours between reapplications. As always, BB delivers. You will not be disappointed with this purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 9:53:00 AM More reviews by iluvMUA

I love this and I love the peppermint smell.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by ladypamela1

It made my lips feel drier and look smaller. Awful.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2014 9:21:00 AM More reviews by missmetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

not a fan... I find its too sticky and my lips feel overly greasy.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Tropicll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

As a girl who is obsessed with my collection of over 200 lip balms, I have to say that this was a disappointment to me.
Hardly any smell to this.
The texture was very hard (yes I know it's beeswax and will be hard, but not hard enough to say nothing happened while swiping on my lips). No product would come off on my lips! And when I heated it up a little to make it usable, it felt horrible on my lips and made them dry and cracked which I hated.

Was very disappointed with this product!